A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
724 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Theme Box Swap Gallery and Discussion  (Read 13116 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FairyWings
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012 05:15:51 AM »

oh lovely package! I especially like  all the owl things. oh and the pickle pin,I have to ask.. How did the pickle save him?

In 1893, H. J. Heinz was in a "pickle" because his Heinz booth at the Chicago World's Fair wasn't getting much attention. His plan to attract attention was to offer, what was then, a pickle charm to hang around your neck. Back then, the idea of advertising by people wearing your logo was a very revolutionary idea and today it is both one of the longest-running and most successful promotions in history.

Grin
ahh thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012 07:54:59 AM »

Padfoot sent me the most amazing package! I am astounded by how much she spoiled me! Sorry this is a bit picture heavy, but she sent so many things it sort of has to be picture heavy to show it all.

First up is a Firefly themed shadowbox (um when I sent you the extra frame, you were supposed to make something for yourself! Cheesy)

Also from Firely are 9 wanted posters printed on fabric and sewn into mini quilts. I'm thinking they will look lovely strung up like a banner over the bar in our soon to be finished basement game room.

Padfoot knows I can never get enough Jayne love - and here is a beautiful hoop with Jayne's true love Vera

Padfoot made her own pattern to create this little guy - we picked up a plastic figurine of Stitch as Yoda at Disney, but it broke to pieces before we made it home. My son is thrilled that we have a much better replacement even if I wont let him play with it.

My first love is of course my husband - second in line would be Jayne, but Padfoot had already sent me a Jayne in another swap. Next in line is this sexiness (yes, I think Severus Snape is incredibly sexy!)

Finally, a beautiful lacy steampunk collar, a steampunk pendant, a wolf pendant for my wolf-obsessed daughter, my older daughter got a firefly pendant which she immediately stole away, but it looks exactly like the one I received Cheesy and last item - Neville's toad Trevor.

Thank you Padfoot! As always you went way above and beyond expectations!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2012 02:11:28 PM »

I'm glad you like everything Averia!  Grin

I got my package too! Averia sent an awesome package filled with goodies in my BBC Show, Firefly, Sesame Street and Star Wars themes.

First, for my Sesame Steet/BBC shows is an adorable embroidery hoop of Oscar the Grouch as the 11th doctor in a Tardis! Cheesy Already up on my craftster art wall.

Next she sent 3 really nicely stenciled shirts. Torchwood and Firefly themed!

For the Star Wars theme Averia made me a cross stitched Darth Vader hoop.  Cheesy Also already on my wall.

And last, also for the Star Wars theme, an amazing R2D2 bag! So awesome! I have downsized my totes to a small pouch but I'm always afraid I'll lose it so this is perfect.

Thanks so much for the fantastic package Averia! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2012 03:02:16 PM »

Padfoot and Averia, I'm in awe of both of your offerings! So many fabulous things. The yoda stitch is beyond adorable and I can't stop giggling at OscarWho. Amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
FairyWings
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012 04:14:35 PM »

The Oscar/Tardis embroidery is funny.
I recently decided to and then Did watch all the Doctor Whos and don't knwo why I hadn't done it sooner. I am now a fan Cheesy
 well , by all I mean the set that started in 2005 or so, not the ones from the 60s. I can't watch movies or shows that old, I'm too spoiled with the  modern day quality of video
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2012 05:09:46 PM »

Oh man there are so many things I want! I love that r2d2 bag, I have a wookie one. Smiley Padfoot you are an amazing crafter.
Dinkimi I thought you and texscrapper would be a good match! Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2012 06:49:16 PM »

ok guys, I recieved today, so prepare for awesomeness. this is pic heavy because it was too cool not to be. and just because he is so awesome I have to throw in a pic of my grandson Smiley I am having so much fun

this is Liam and my Hunka hunka burnin' Hubby Smiley
ok this is the cool nautical star...
next is the super cute shell wall hanging that will go up tomorrow
  my camera did NOT do this justice. this is a dragon egg that is freakin' wicked
once again my camera is the king of poo. these are hand blended teas; Lemon balm & Chamomile and Lemon Verbena & Lavender. I wish I could post smells, mmmmmmmm.
here is the tea steeper that goes with them. how frickin' cute is that?!
cool extras; patchouli incense and a wicked quote book that I love
a cool Virginian hardwood utensil for my kitchen. which I will use tomorrow as well Smiley
And now for the awsomeness of all that is awesome

This is so gorgeous! Hubby said I shoud have done this swap before we got married. Smiley it is just beautiful.
Thank you so much Cabaute! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2012 09:05:09 PM »

Wow! Gorgeous stuff! I'm especially loving the dragon egg - I've wanted to make one for a while but never gotten around to it. But if I can have something that gorgeous ... Smiley And cute grandson!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2012 03:45:07 AM »

Beautiful head piece!

My camera doesn't cooperate well with swaps either - Cabaute, Do you have a better pic of the dragon egg? I would love to see it up close  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FairyWings
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012 05:19:47 AM »

What a great package
Is the dragon egg metallic?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare the Cabbage for Lumpia
How to Prepare Celery for Lumpia
How to Julienne Snowpeas for Lumpia
How to Dice Onions and Prepare Water Chestnuts for Lumpia
How to Chop Garlic and Mince Ginger for Lumpia
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...