A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,728
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Theme Box Swap Gallery and Discussion  (Read 13318 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FairyWings
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012 02:15:12 PM »

I think I ended up with 4 or 5 themes in the box I sent but most bl;ended with the Halloween theme so it worked out well.
 I like Halloween too so I enjoyed crafting for my partner.

Can't wait to see more packages
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 02:18:54 PM by FairyWings » THIS ROCKS   Logged

legatostroke
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012 04:55:18 AM »

Received yesterday from Susie Apple and everything is awesome! She used my music, savannah animals, and nautical themes and sent:

Looove this music timeline artwork:

great bookmark and extra painting:

awesome altered tin opened because both the top and bottom are cool:

wall art with a mirror inside--this music-spotted giraffe is such a neat idea:

a Catfish Stevens fishbowl--I laughed:

Frame with a ship and sand inside--love the revamp waves:

Cute paintings on a wallet--open again to show both sides:

annd 2 great postcards for my collection, and adorable keychain and magnet:

Thanks so much Susie Apple! Hope you like your package too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FairyWings
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012 06:24:48 AM »

oh Great package !
 I especially like the items with the giraffes.And the paintings on the wallet were done so well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012 08:40:54 PM »

Wow, that's some amazing stuff! I made a Jack doll for my last swap so I'm extra impressed at how fabulous this Jack is - he's a hard guy to capture! And that coffin! And the shower curtain rings - I'd NEVER thought of decorating those but look how fantastic they are! Gorgeous painting on that wallet, too. Love it all!

I'm so glad I waited until after I sent my package to check this thread - there's just too many intimidatingly good creations here! Fantastic job all!

And my package got sent yesterday. I hope my partner likes hers as much as you all like yours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
Susie Apple

Ride it on out like you were a bird.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012 07:21:22 AM »

So, I received from my wonderful partner legatostroke. I gave 7 themes to work with and made a pinterest board full of things specifically to inspire for this swap. She touched on pretty much every theme and like I told her, every time I pulled something out of the box I think I gasped because I was so much in love with each thing. So onto a bunch of pictures, because I received a bunch of things.

This was straight off my pinterest, except instead a USA map, she personalized it and made it a FL map.

Four adorable little stuffies, touching on my "animals who don't get enough love" theme. Super aww to the armadillo.

These two owl things fit my home decor perfectly. The wood burned owl is very impressive.

These pictures not only take from my "birdsy-owls" theme, but mustard yellow is my favorite color and "vintage" was another one of my themes, so it really felt like I got a little of everything here.

Jewelry that all seemed very pinterest inspired. Here my vintage or maybe "organic", "favorites", and "nintendo" theme were all represented. GOSH, I just love those pizza earrings. I'm known to eat pizza sometimes 3 times a week, so these are just perfect.

A gorgeous trinket holder. Big gasp item, considering I've been eying a practically identical item at a local art store lately.

Stamps! This may have received the biggest reaction out of me, since the sloth stamp in particular is right off of my pinterest. So cute. Love love love.

An armadillo tote bag! I do not need to explain why this is so great.

AND a pickle pin. This may have been just silly filler, but I file it under my "bizarre" theme. A pickle pin is one thing I never knew how much I wanted until now.

Sorry, it's pic heavy, but I really just loved everything and wanted each thing to get up close attention.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FairyWings
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012 09:45:53 AM »

oh lovely package! I especially like  all the owl things. oh and the pickle pin,I have to ask.. How did the pickle save him?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012 12:44:42 PM by FairyWings » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012 03:15:27 PM »

Great packages! Love the Owl woodburning and the Music timeline artwork!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012 08:37:20 PM »

Love the armadillo bag and that pickle pin is so cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012 03:22:21 PM »

i received from texscrapper on friday -- so many awesome goodies!  we upgraded to the large box, and my box from her was bulging!  each item was wrapped with little notes Smiley

i did my photos by theme...

first up is rhinos Smiley -- a jar with an etched rhino on the front & a vinyl rhino on the top (full of gumballs) and a rhino hand sanitizer -- love the quote, too!

next is turtles -- a turtle ornament (one of the arms broke off, but it will be an easy glue fix), a turtle book mark, a turtle pincushion, & a little turtle figurine

next up is nativity & Lutheran rose -- a very cool framed 3-d nativity & an embroidered Lutheran rose towel Smiley

harry potter!!  a very very awesome harry potter glass mug, a hogwarts journal, & a snitch bracelet

and the rest, of various themes & fun -- a tin with my name for school (i like vinyl letters, i took out the r since i am not married, lol), a keychain, a hunger games inspired bracelet, a glee rubber bracelet, a fabric basket (love the blue & orange!), keep calm klennex & matrushka measuring cups -- someone was a pinterest staulker Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Susie Apple

Ride it on out like you were a bird.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2012 07:09:40 PM »

oh lovely package! I especially like  all the owl things. oh and the pickle pin,I have to ask.. How did the pickle save him?

In 1893, H. J. Heinz was in a "pickle" because his Heinz booth at the Chicago World's Fair wasn't getting much attention. His plan to attract attention was to offer, what was then, a pickle charm to hang around your neck. Back then, the idea of advertising by people wearing your logo was a very revolutionary idea and today it is both one of the longest-running and most successful promotions in history.

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY: Learn to Make Your Own Coated Denim
Summer Style Inspiration from Rosie Huntington-Whitely and KStew
Leelee Sobeski Sports a White Jil Sander Gown at Vanity Fair Tribeca Party
Best Dressed Celebs at the Coachella Music Festival
Scarlett Johansson Heats Up in Versace at The Avengers Premiere
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...