A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,552
Currently Running With Scissors:
821 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing inchie swap (OIS) - Gallery and discussion (Feb. - March)  (Read 9785 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kimchery
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2012 12:40:40 PM »

My inchies to Quasior finally made it to her after being lost once.  The second set made it this week after thinking that set was lost too thank goodness.  Here they are...

I claimed for animals and artist's choice.  I decided (for fun) to make the animals in colors they would never be.

And these are card suit zentangles.

She has also sent me inchies from her kids that I have really liked, so I set my daughter Winter to making some inchies for her too.  She did a "banana (on my dotted paper), a pink poodle, and a purple house."  I also sent the 2 on the bottom that I made when I first sat down to inchie with Winter. 
Glad they made it to you, Julie!  Hope you like 'em.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2012 04:37:04 AM »

And our final set of inchies has arrived at it's destination, meaning that this round of OIS has ended.  Grin Cry

Keep your eyes pealed for the next round. We are due to start on 15th May, however Kim and I have been discussing shortening the claiming period from 6 weeks to 4 weeks, so that may mean we might start a little later.

Thanks to all those who participated. The postal system has been our blight this round with I think 3 or 4 sets lost in transit! And many taking much longer than usual to reach their destinations. Hopefully they will get their act together before the next round  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2012 05:51:29 AM »

Thank you for posting them Kim, I finally got the pics today, but yours are so much better - They are beautiful and I love the ones from Winter.  What a wonderful name you gifted your child with Kim!
The Zentangles make me think of the four suites in cards - hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds.  They are all wonderful, I especially love the double green flamingo, oh they are all so sweet!  Cheesy
Thanks for sharing the inchies I sent you too.  Had fun though I found making the moving ones quite difficult!

Thanks again, and I'm so sorry your other set got lost, I wonder what they looked like!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2012 01:31:44 PM »

I received these fantastic inchies from JillHogan almost a week ago, but have only just got around to uploading the picture. Sorry Jill, it is not because I don't love them, I promise!

They remind me of a series of books I used to read as a kid called the Garden Gang, so I love them!

Looking forward to the next round now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use a Slow Shutter Speed to Create Leading Light
How to Photograph with Storm Lighting
How to Create Beauty Lighting
How to Photograph Spontaneously
How to Understand Psychological Impact of a Subject
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...