A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: `*Bag & Bracelet Swap*` Gallery  (Read 10640 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

organizedmess
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2005 06:26:14 PM »

I am sorry Mayviss, but I did receive and I looooove my bag (so does everyone else who sees it)  Thank you!!  and sorry for not posting sooner....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phil 4:13
Mayviss
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2005 05:09:00 AM »

I am sorry Mayviss, but I did receive and I looooove my bag (so does everyone else who sees it)  Thank you!!  and sorry for not posting sooner....

Great - glad to hear it.  I'd tried to email you and my mail kept getting returned.  So happy you like your bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Annim
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2005 11:21:51 AM »

At long last I'm going to post the things Cat-n-Caboodle sent me. I love love love them! (the pictures are kind of huge. I'll resize them if anyone wants me to.)

super cute bag. It has light green lining and a little pocket.

close up of the button and charm

there was also a little pouch in the bag!
and inside the pouch waaas...

a gorgeous bracelet!
She also sent me a cute postcard with a kitty on it Smiley Thank you so much Cat-n-Caboodle for making these lovely things for me and krafty-kritter for organizing such a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thevampirehanna
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2005 03:29:17 PM »

So sorry it took so long to post. Family is building a house and such..so in other words I was crazy to even attempt to do this swap, but I did and completed it! Any who I am madly in love with the stuff I recived from Emma Bo Bemma. It's all been in use since the day I gotten it ( which was a verry crummy day around.. oh two weeks ago ). It fits me a paper back book along with all my other junk. Fabulous. All I can do is apologize for the horrible quality of the pictures because.. well my digi cam is around 5 years old and quite litteraly the size of a brick...

The bag

The bag with my junk in it and Penelope showing off the huge button i got allong with it... Im gonna do some thing with that fab button.

I tried so hard to get a good photo of the darn braclet AND earings she gave me, but i failed mserably so after 12 tries I decided this will have to do. I am in love wth the color scheme it all had going on. Its all gorgeously funky!

And me! With the great bag, all decked out with the earings and stuff but sadlly you can not see it... yet again bad camera and then trying to do it in a mirror doesnt happen very well.

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005 05:41:44 PM by thevampirehanna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nevernaked.etsy.com
Check Me out! Knits , Bags, Pins, Artwork,...And more
femmetastic
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2005 08:44:44 PM »

Such great goods everyone is getting!  I am still awaiting mine and hoping it will be here soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cat-n-Caboodle
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2005 02:23:10 AM »

I am so glad you liked what I sent you Annim  Smiley

Emma Bo Bemma that bag you made is beautiful...I really love the fabric.  Did you paint it?  I am not normally one who likes orange but that is just beautiful...I would love to find some fabric like that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lemairia
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2005 05:38:41 PM »

I'm so excited to share these photos with you for the lovely and thoughtful items I received from Hanna the Vampire.

Here's my too-cool convertible "I Love..." messenger/backpack bag:

The little "patches" have velcro and can be switched out; they represent the different things I enjoy and love:  my Mini Cooper, cooking, my cats, yoga, and um, I can't remember what I else I said I loved--probably crafting!

Here's the lining:

There's a nice big roomy pocket on the inside to keep my stuff where it's supposed to be.

And here's the matching bracelet:

Tiny seed beed stretchy bracelet that says "I <3" in different colors.

How totally cool is that?!  Thanks so much Hanna!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeMair Handcrafts
unique handcrafted items for modern living
www.lemairhandcraft s.com
thevampirehanna
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2005 06:38:07 PM »

^_^ So glad you got the bracelet! Hehe... The fabric on the bag Emma gave me is kinda like a tie dye material...I adore it..hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nevernaked.etsy.com
Check Me out! Knits , Bags, Pins, Artwork,...And more
LolaBella
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2005 10:39:46 AM »

Wow, everybody's stuff is so cool.  This was my first swap and it was fun to craft for it, but I have yet to receive the bag from my Swap Partner.  I hope there weren't too many flakers!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Costume Blog: Bella Miss Ella
Regular Blog:
Bella Boston
krafty-kritter

I'm obsessed with crafts :oD

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2005 02:55:21 PM »

Unless some people lied to me, I don't think we have any flakers.  A lot of people didn't get delivery confirmation though, even though they were sending within the US, but everyone has let me know that they sent.  If they lied, then shame on them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Boredom" is not in a crafter's vocabulary.

My ETSY Shop
http://sonya.etsy.com

-- ADD ME to Myspace --
http://www.myspace.com/silver_stardust
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon G10: Set for Sports Scene
Canon G10: Set for Product Photography
Canon G10: Set for Portrait Scene
Canon G10: Set for People-in-Landscape Scene
Canon G10: Set for Panoramic Scene
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...