A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,588
Currently Running With Scissors:
739 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap February 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 29224 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2012 11:23:24 AM »

I love making hoops, even though I've mostly just been using felt and simple stitches, so i bought myself two embroidery books!  A stitch-opedia to learn more techniques, and Aimee Ray's Doodle Stitching Motif Collection.  I got a ton of floss in the swap your stash, so I'm in the mood to practice!  Then hopefully I'll be good and able to make some claims!

Typical me, I'm still not done with the "pre-claim" item I started making, I'm really glad I hadn't made the claim yet, LoL.  But if I can get it done this weekend I will make the claim, I'm pleased with it so far, I just gotta finish it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2012 12:05:11 PM »

I love making hoops, even though I've mostly just been using felt and simple stitches, so i bought myself two embroidery books!  A stitch-opedia to learn more techniques, and Aimee Ray's Doodle Stitching Motif Collection.  I got a ton of floss in the swap your stash, so I'm in the mood to practice!  Then hopefully I'll be good and able to make some claims!

Typical me, I'm still not done with the "pre-claim" item I started making, I'm really glad I hadn't made the claim yet, LoL.  But if I can get it done this weekend I will make the claim, I'm pleased with it so far, I just gotta finish it!

Ooh, a stitchopedia sounds like a great idea. I have to confess that when I do embroidery, I don't really follow any technique Sad I probably should start, as it would make things look a lot nicer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #142 on: February 26, 2012 10:28:51 PM »

hgddm claimed me for 2 amazing light switch covers last round, and then I remembered that I have 3 switches in my office (duh), so she claimed me again (thankfully). She also claimed me for a surprise.  She sent a wip bag. The bag is perfect. The pics don't do either item justice. The bag has a double pocket inside and a Velcro strap. It will be perfect for when I walk.  And the velcro strap is a brilliant idea. I can hang it when I am using the stationary bike (when it is too clod to walk).

Thanks (again!) hgddm!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2012 12:28:50 AM »

Okay, I'm finally getting around to posting my two fab boxes! Sorry ladies.  I love everything but this month has been super busy at school. ugh.

Okay first up is Lindyv321!  She sent a horde of goodies.  
She sent Aria rainbow star stickers, a rainbow flower bead bracelet kit, a robot paint book, and a finger monster.  I think the stickers and the bracelet kit will be used for the party.  Let the kids string their own bracelets if they so desire.  We are going for a crafty/artsy theme so its perfect.

She also sent this lovely rainbow bunting.

These tissue balls in all the colors of the rainbow!   Okay, so I took a better photo without my vacuum cleaner in the background and with all six balls...but apparently my camera decided to save the bad photo and not the good one.  I think I need a new memory card.  And it won't flip right side up...perhaps it will after a while. 

Oh and she was sweet enough to include this bracelet for me!  Cheesy

Thanks, Lindy!

Next up is from Jexxican!  She claimed me for some monsters for Aria's party and then made EIGHT!  As if that wasn't enough she went ahead and made two crocheted rainbow heart banners!  

Aria's party is going to be so cool with all this great stuff!  I love it.  I have gotten so much stuff for her party on craftster that it really is going to be a special party.  It will be like craftster is there with us.  *sniff, sniff*

Thanks, everyone!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 12:33:22 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2012 11:36:28 AM »

Those monsters are so fabulous!!!!  Glad you liked the rainbow package I sent, looks like it will be a good party!

Yum I bought the Doodle Stitching book too!  So many cute designs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2012 02:21:54 PM »

rlynn... aria is going to have the rainboweee-est birthday party ever... great stuff everyone!!

I also got my package from rockstr009 today... she claimed me for a knit bracelet, something nautical and a can cozy... which by the way also works for a bottle, which I had to test out right NOW!!

I love the cream and blue of the bracelet, it fits PERFECT, having smaller wrists, bracelets are usually to BIG...
the octopus it too cute and then my bottle cozy.... my favorite!!!... hate when drinks sweat and get everything all wet!!! .. I will be putting this to good use! Grin

thanks again rockstr009, its all WONDERFUL!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxy Sam
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2012 05:03:47 PM »

Wow neat things in the gallery already, love the sewn monsters and the bottle cosy. 

In regards to my claim: I have completed 7 monsters, just a few more to finish off then will be ready to send.  All going well, just not lots of time this week, only after work, so otherwise will finish in weekend.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2012 05:13:21 PM »

Wow neat things in the gallery already, love the sewn monsters and the bottle cosy. 

In regards to my claim: I have completed 7 monsters, just a few more to finish off then will be ready to send.  All going well, just not lots of time this week, only after work, so otherwise will finish in weekend.  Grin

I'm so excited!  Aria's little party goers will be some lucky little kids.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honeybone
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2012 06:21:30 PM »

rlynn- I wish you were my mum! Sounds like little Aria gets totally spoiled in the swaps you do, and you are organising such a fantastic party for her! She is one very lucky girl, and looks so sweet and cool in photos you have posted! awesome mother!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2012 08:08:48 PM »

honeybone, you are too sweet. Thank you!  My daughter is a brilliant little creature.  She amazes me everyday so I'm happy to provide her with a little (or a lot as the case may be) of crafty love.  

And since I'm sharing about her...Aria has been saying she wants to be a neurosurgeon so she can fix brains except she can't really remember that its called "neurosurgeon" so she sometimes calls it brain doctor and sometimes calls it "neuro-system."  
Heh.  I think she needs a shirt about her dream career.  

Alright...I've made a small change to the swap rules.  I'm allowing the organizers to claim more than 3 for quality assurance.  In other words, I cannot let someone not get claimed because that doesn't sound very fun to me.  Anyhow, I'm just pointing it out in case people are wondering why I have so many outstanding claims.  No worries though...I'm on track with my claims.  I'll have to bust my bottom for a bit but who doesn't love an excuse to get crafty.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 01:50:32 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Wild Hair Trends We Love From New York Fashion Week Fall 2011
Styling Ethnic Hair
Applying Toner to Ethnic Hair
How to Section Ethnic Hair for Coloring
Applying Highlights to Ethnic Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...