A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,452
Currently Running With Scissors:
374 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap February 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 31073 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DawnsTrees
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2012 01:00:45 AM »

Oh yes, those spoons are lovely! How big are they? Tea spoon size or serving or somewhere between? I can't tell from the picture. A collection of those is a nifty idea, good luck!
They are pretty big - between table spoon and serving spoon size.

As for my boards - they are organized but probably only in my mind! My crafting things are pretty spread out - if it is something that I would use in the house or the yard then it goes into those specific boards. I do have a general crafting board that I need to figure out some better organization for, but my internet connection at home is sub-optimal so until I have hours of free time I don't know that I will do much with it.

I have struggled with the "I want to make this myself but it really belongs on this board" issue and decided that if it is something that I really want to make and someone makes it for me then I can make something inspired by it (but realistically, I have so many ideas, I would probably be ecstatic and just move on to another project). I do have one board of "I should make this for others" for things that I think are interesting and I know someone who would like it, but I don't necessarily want them for me. If someone wants to make something from that board, I am fine with it as long as they understand that it will become a holiday or birthday gift for my family/friends.

Going way back - Aria makes the cutest butterfly! Love the bird art! Those fabric banners are fantastic! Dinosaur tails - I wish I had those when I was a kid! Sweet scale! Great hand made cards (I love having a good stash of cards!). Love the night gown - the pocket is perfect! Wow - socks! I am so impressed that people can actually knit socks... and they look super cozy!

Okay, I may be almost caught up on this thread... I promise to be less of a scatter brain (or at least I will attempt it Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2012 10:15:05 AM »

Received quote hooplas from homerof2 today!

Thank you so much!  The small one will go in my bedroom and the other will have a place of honor in my kitchen, which I'm going to be redoing in black, red, white and yellow - the hoop matches perfectly!  Cheesy

Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: February 22, 2012 11:04:58 AM »

Love those hoops!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2012 01:41:45 PM »

Great hoops.... I have both of those sayings pinnned somewhere too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2012 02:30:30 PM »

Cady-- The rings came int he mail yesterday just before my hubby came home from work. I had just enough time to peek at them before he was here.

He really loves them =) Thanks so much!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
Mrs Shak
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2012 02:33:12 PM »

Wow, those rings are fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
honeybone
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2012 04:39:02 PM »

Today I have organised my boards a bit more! Added three new boards, clothing, jewellery and HUGE WANTS (not all the things on there are actually huge projects, just things I really really want! Should make sense to anyone claiming me (oooh I hope I get claimed again this month hehe)

I plan on doing one more claim in the next few days, just looking through all the people who have claimed more than they have been claimed to see what special something I could make them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2012 05:18:22 PM »

Woo, those are some great packages!  I love those hoops, and those rings are wowza!

I received a great package from DawnsTrees, my sister was so excited to see the great book paper flowers she made for her wedding!

She sent these tri-level flowers with different colors and centers, as well as some rounder, organic shaped ones, a bunch of stars, and then the three sizes of punched flowers singularly as well!  They are perfect and awesome, thank you so much Tina!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
DawnsTrees
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2012 07:29:04 PM »

Those hoops are great and wow those rings are fantastic!

YumJello - I am so glad that you and your sister like them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2012 07:52:24 PM »

Pretty flowers! Love homemade weddings.

Dawnstrees, I'm glad you liked your bowls. They are so fun to make! I did take better pictures, but camera and PC hate me so after they got uploaded and I erased them from my camera the PC decided to lose them. Bah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
George Wendt Talks About Drinking with George
Andrea Raynor Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Charles Kipps Talks About Crystal Death
Meet Author Simon Doonan
Ian Black and Peter Brown Talk About The Purple Kangaroo
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...