A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
848 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap February 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 29118 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2012 11:06:49 AM »

so glad you like everything craftaddiction.... and am glad that you are back, hope you and the BF had a wonderful vacation!!!

I also received from craftaddiction... she made me a pair of socks, that mind you i have only taken off to wash since I got them.... my daughter is trying to take them, but cant seem to get them off my feet... Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2012 04:28:35 PM »

Both of you sent excellent packages!!    I love those socks!! Comfy and warm looking!

What a clever idea to put a pocket in the nightgown.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2012 10:44:23 AM »

Okay, we have just 9 more days to make claims.  Get your claims in.  That includes me.  Cheesy  Which I am about to go do now.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2012 01:36:28 PM »

I have one more claim that I am going to do, actually I already started. but I am waiting til I get a little bit more of it done so that  know I will be able to send on time
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2012 02:26:42 PM »

D'oh! I've been wanting to make another claim but haven't because I already have 2 out and I just realized when OGD said that that I can START as many claims as I want, I just can't "claim" them until my others have been received. Sweet! Off to stalk some boards...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2012 06:19:07 PM »

D'oh! I've been wanting to make another claim but haven't because I already have 2 out and I just realized when OGD said that that I can START as many claims as I want, I just can't "claim" them until my others have been received. Sweet! Off to stalk some boards...

It is clever indeed to get a head start. And jexxican, you are one of our power claimers this round.  Wink  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012 06:19:51 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2012 09:04:26 AM »

Woohoo! I'm a power claimer! I think I may retract what I said yesterday though and not start anything for anyone new. I do have things I should be doing around the house *ahem preparing for a new baby!* Maybe I should get motivated there, eh? I get my 38 week sonogram on Wednesday. Yeah, ALSO, maybe I shouldn't be making claims if this kid might ruin the plans. Bah.

Anyway, at least 1 of the 2 claims that I sent last week should be delivered today and my 3rd claim is going OUT today and I'm so excited! PS, SaintCady, there might be a little more than just stamps in your box because of my swap anxiety.

Why is this board so quiet?! Here's a topic for discussion, sorry if it's been discussed in previous rounds: How do you organize your boards? Poking around I've seen some that are Swap Relevant first then more personal as they go, some I've seen have no order, at least 1 I've "seen" has been alphabetized  Roll Eyes ... What do you guys think? How do you do it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
klg_jlg
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2012 09:09:37 AM »

I have 4 packages to finish up and send out this week. As soon as I've got those all out the door, I'll make a claim (or two) for this swap. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwitht hegrizls.com
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2012 09:21:27 AM »

I am ready to claim again!  I received from DawnsTrees who claimed me for altered spoons.  I am really wanting to start a collection to hang in my craft room and these two are a great start!  The pictures aren't great though sorry Sad

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2012 09:43:20 AM »

How do you organize your boards? Poking around I've seen some that are Swap Relevant first then more personal as they go, some I've seen have no order, at least 1 I've "seen" has been alphabetized  Roll Eyes

Mine is alphabetized  Grin  and that's because I like things organized and what better way than alphabetical order.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cooking at Boom Noodle
Clay Pot Rice in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Egg Tarts
How to Make Sambal and Coconut Rice
Asian Style Seared Duck Breast
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...