A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,727
Currently Running With Scissors:
693 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap February 2012!  (Read 6796 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012 06:21:14 PM »

I'm Cindy and I live in Alberta, Canada.  I work part-time at a doctor's office.  On my days off I like to crochet, quilt and cross stitch.  I think you can figure out my style from my Pinterest boards.  I like bright colors (but can't stand mint green and baby blue) and I also like dark green, dark blue and dark purple.  If you're unsure about something PM me and I'll gladly answer your questions.

Please do not pick from my Letters of the Alphabet, Yummy Food or Things I've Made boards but all the rest are fine.  I don't need exact replicas of what I show so feel free to use them as inspiration.

My newest board is called Pillow Covers and I wanted to explain that if you picked from that, don't send the pillow (that would be way too much postage) just send the cover and I'll provide the pillow.

Here's the link:  Pinterest

As far as supplies go, I have a board for Fabric and I'm pretty particular about it so please PM me if you have some similar and I'll let you know if it's close enough (don't mean to sound snotty here but I know what I like and want)   Grin

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012 08:47:07 PM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tasha07
Whovian

Doctor Who ♥

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012 05:43:12 PM »

Hello darlings! My name is Tasha, I'm 27 years old and I live in Wilmington, NC. I have a pre-fiancee (it's been 5 years, I'm ready for this ring!), 2 dogs, and 2 kitties. I knit and read. Almost exclusively. I work in a coffee shop and drink lots of coffee and tea (mostly black). My Keurig is practically attached to my body. My favorite colors are blue, purple, pink, and gray (darker though, not neon). I have way too many toys and stuffed animals for someone my age without children.

I love bags/purses as well as all kinds of jewelry and notebooks/sketchbooks. My style is super simple most days; jeans/t-shirt/converse. I'm a laid-back guys' girl.

My Pinterest is here and I think it'd be easiest to keep it to the crafts/DIY board and the Doctor Who board. I just discovered Doctor Who (the new series) 4 months ago and recently got caught up. I am OBSESSED. Basically any Doctor Who craft would be awesome (my favorite is 10, but I love 11 to pieces, too). Feel free to just draw inspiration from any of my boards.

So I've just decided I'm going to be buying my very first sewing machine this weekend! As such, I have ZERO fabric stash. I will definitely accept fabric supplies! Also any sewing supplies you can offer would be AWESOME (I really would love to try quilting). I've been pinning TONS of sewing stuff in my crafts/knitting board on Pinterest. Seriously, anything you think I'd like/need, please send!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012 07:11:54 AM by rockstr009 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AMIFRIENDS

I LOVE MONKEYS!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012 11:52:43 AM »

hello!!!! my name is Perla, im from  Mexico. Im married and a full time mom of a boy of 8 and a missy of 14 .
my favorite colors are, turquoise, pink, lime green,teal, chocolate brown, beige. i love amigurumi, stuffies,dolls, hooplas,etc...im especially mad for alice in wonderland, coraline and monkeys
(i really dont like t-shirts. no allergies, but i dont like smoke of cigarretes)
I have lots of examples on my pinterest.
My favorites boards are: dolls, amigurumi, hooplas, bags but all boards are in!!
heres the link to it: http://pinterest.com/amifriends/

I have a wist too, and theres more ideas there. but any question just ask.
thank you!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I DON,T NEED TO GET ORGANIZED. I JUST NEED A BIGGER CRAFT ROOM =)

Im up for personal swaps...

My wists:
http://www.wists.com/AMIFRIENDS

my pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/amifriends/
DaisyTattoo
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012 10:01:10 AM »

My name is Jodi and I am a veterinary technician/head receptionist. I have 3 beautiful children(Devan 7, Samantha 3, and Sydney 2). I am a self labeled fish nerd who has a few fish tanks in my house. I live in Peoria, Illinois USA.  

I love nature's colors, my favorite being brown. Boring I know. I like to do embroidery, paper crafts, and sewing. I like to recieve all types of crafts. I am open to anything, although I do really hate clowns and monkeys. I prefer to stay away from neons and old lady florals(although I do like flowers).

I am still working on my pinterest so it isn't very big. Feel free to just use my pins/wists as an ispiration, I don't need exact replicas. I will also try to keep adding to my pinterest to help make it easier for you. If you need to go to my wist for inspiration, please do so. My wist is located in my profile. I love to be chatty so if you want to ask questions, send me a message! All pin boards(except my new Made by Me board) are ok to use. Also ok with supply claims.

My pinterest: http://pinterest.com/daisytattoo/
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012 10:38:00 AM by DaisyTattoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs Shak
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012 05:17:34 PM »

I'm Kari from Wisconsin. I'm married with three kids (Kamilla-10, Alivia-7, Dalton-5) and am a SAHM.

I like most any color but prefer dark (burgundy, royal purple, brown...). I'm very casual but also like gypsy, goth and romantic styles. Halloween is a huge deal in our house but I'm not that into vampires and zombies. If you think of something you think I may like, please PM me so we can discuss, I'm very easy going and you'll probably think of something I'd like that I didn't know that I would like.

Use boards from Make this for us to Bookmarks. Be as creative as you would like with the signs and even though I have "For Gifts" I would like to receive these items also. Use my boards for inspiration, I don't think there are any pins that need to be exactly what the pic is. I am fine with supply claims. You may see some pins with **, these are items that rock my world. Please PM me for sizes of any clothes, hats, jewelry. I'm plus size and my kids are interesting shapes. Wink

Allergies
Me: wool against my skin (hats, gloves, etc unless they are lined), eucalyptus, patchouli, seafood (not sure if this would be a concern) and cats if they roll around and leave a ton of dander/hair on things
Alivia: cats (same as me), perfume-y lotions, some foods

http://pinterest.com/mrsshak/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012 07:49:59 PM by Mrs Shak » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
Foxy Sam
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012 09:43:45 PM »

Hi everyone,
                I am Sam - Sam I am  Grin I am living in beautiful Wellington, New Zealand. 

My favourite colours are Blue and Green, all shades of both, I love the colour combination of blue and yellow, I also like black, silver, brown when combined naturally with green.  I like nature colours.  I don't like orange (unless for tiny details, like flames or pheonix detailing for instance) don't really like flourescents but don't mind naturally bright colours like in the rainbow. 

Here are the boards that are fair game and that I would love anything off: 
Things I would like

Jewellery I would like

bags I like the look of

clothing I would like

My Style

patterns I would like

Craft supplies I like

The only ones to avoid are 'craft ideas for me to make' as they are things I think I will make for others that I know, or the board 'for the home' because they are just lovely ideas for craft spaces and the 'food' because they are recipes for me to try...mmm...and they look good  Cheesy

I am a kindergarten teacher and so use that as an excuse for my love of all things cute, I love monsters and animals and love clothing with embellishments that I can wear to kindy (so with no swearing or images that may offend for instance, cute but also look nice).  Useful things are always good as space is a premium at times (my craft room is one that is also our spare bedroom so has to be convertible). So love books, sketch books, containers, clothing jewelry, craft kits and all sorts of other things.

PM me for sizes of any clothing or just for chatting, I love to chat  Grin

My pinterest is a continual work in progress, so if you have any ideas of things you think I would love but not sure then please just message me. 

Here is my pinterest account:  http://pinterest.com/foxysam/

I have no allergies of concern but if posting to NZ please be careful not to send things filled with rice or wheat or so forth as customs will have a fit.  Just ask me if you have any concerns.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ways To Wear White Pants
The Cutout Look Is Perfect For Spring
Head-to-Toe Fashions For Less Than $50
How To Wear Trendy Short Suits
2013 MTV Movie Awards: Red Carpet Fashion - Selena Gomez, Emma Watson
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...