A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 5 (Sign ups CLOSED-Sendouts 3/1)  (Read 54072 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

oodleboodle
« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2012 08:37:02 PM »

I have 3 planned out that I am about to start crafting and one more i am still trying to decide but I have almost decided..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~Tapestry~

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: February 16, 2012 08:59:25 PM »

Put in some Photoshop time tonight Smiley I've got all 4 bookmarks planned out and at least 2 partially laid out. Though both involve some more steps before they'll be done. I'm still debating whether to use my laminator on all the bookmarks or just the standard bookmark shaped ones .....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
ZombieLili
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2012 01:02:33 AM »

In the galleries for the last swap rounds were so many awesome bookmarks that set the bar really high *nervous*

I have quite a few ideas at the moment.... I just hope my partner likes the ideas as well ^^;
Done a few sketches and inked one drawing...don't know if I'll use it though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2012 01:13:04 AM »

Okay, I just finished copying & pasting all of my partner information onto a Word document, making all pertinent information bold... I have the worst memory and forget anything I read on a computer screen as soon as I turn my face away, but if I can see it on paper, I retain the information longer- does anyone else have this problem?

LOL! I thought I was the only one that did this! After I copy them to Word and print them off I tape each one to a page in my "Craftster Notebook" and highlight the likes in pink and no no's in green. Then I sketch out ideas for each on the page next to it (and sometimes all over the questionaire too)!

I used to copy pertinent info onto 4x6 cards, but just 2 days ago set half of my "Create" notebook (I sketch out brainstorming ideas into it) aside for Craftster use. Mine's written, not computerized, but I copied all the "important to remember" stuff there.

I just gave my neighbor a bookmark today. She liked it Smiley Though I need to find a better glue. Paper glue doesn't hold, and the only other kind I have is spray glue... which is a little too much for this small a project.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
xnouraa
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2012 01:43:57 AM »

Alright - got all my ideas together Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2012 05:06:37 AM »

most of my ideas are formulated and have been put into action. (Waiting to hear from one of my partners - I need a little more info from her to complete my stalking!) Nearly finished with bookmark number one, and the second one has been started.  So fun!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2012 05:12:24 AM »

I was just figuring out how big I should make my bookmarks, and I saw someone on yahoo post this, and it's pretty much perfect! Especially for you ATCers out there!:

"I have bookmarks ranging from a foot long to tiny paper clip style. In my opinion, the perfect size for a paper back is a playing card. When I lose one card out of a deck, the other 51 become bookmarks..they're easily replaced so I don't care about losing them."

I may have to start doing that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
dmarie360
« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2012 05:21:38 AM »

I was just figuring out how big I should make my bookmarks, and I saw someone on yahoo post this, and it's pretty much perfect! Especially for you ATCers out there!:

"I have bookmarks ranging from a foot long to tiny paper clip style. In my opinion, the perfect size for a paper back is a playing card. When I lose one card out of a deck, the other 51 become bookmarks..they're easily replaced so I don't care about losing them."

I may have to start doing that!

Great idea!  You've already got the studiness of the card, so all you have to do is embellish it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like and Dislikes
Pinterest
Bookmwark Swap Round 5 - completed
Will do personal swaps for Teesha Moore patches
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2012 05:42:12 AM »

Hahahaha! I thought it was just my world that everything related back to ATC's! Apparently not.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: February 17, 2012 07:11:24 AM »

last night i had a GREAT idea... going to have to try it out to be sure i can do it and itll look good but i think i know how i will be making my bookmarks  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Latest Leather and Patent Items from The Highstreet
Jeanius - Jorden Bickham on Denim
Vintage Bowles - Ragtime in Paris
Jeanius - Maya Sasaki on SKinny Jeans
Jeanius - Laura Regensdorf on Matching Jeans and Figure
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...