A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,370
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: new craft circle, meeting monday afternoons, London  (Read 477 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: January 30, 2012 09:13:24 PM »

I went along to a meet up of a new craft circle today, and I had a blast, but it'd be great to get more people involved Smiley
It's a regular meet, every Monday afternoon from 2 til about 5, but feel free to drop in and out for just part of the afternoon if you prefer.
It's in Swiss Cottage / Belsize Park area, at a great cafe called Oliver's on Belsize Lane- ran by the lady who instigated the craft meet, full of books, crafted bits, all that good stuff - a really lovely creative space. We got chatting to a couple of regulars too, theatre directors and artists, so obviously a nice little place to go hang and work on a project even if the times our circle meet's are no good for you.
it's all very informal - most of us took a project to work on whilst chatting - any kind of craft - this afternoon we had stuffie's being made, embroideries being sewn, knitting, an impromptu crochet lesson, and chatted about ideas for card making, pop up books, scrapbooks, jewellery making and lots of other stuff.
The cafe does food, which looked tasty, or you can just have a drink, or you are welcome not to partake of refreshment - a couple of people today did that and no one seemed bothered. No joining fee or meetup fee or ownt like that.
anyway, I'd really love this craft circle to take off, I thought it was great, so I thoiught I would spread the word a little! You are welcome even if you cannot come regularly - if you're in town on holiday or want to come less often than every week or whatever Smiley

(just to be sure no one gets the wrong idea, I'm not trying to hijack thye running of this meet or anything, just spread the word. If you have questions, want maps to the location or anything PM me and I'll put you in touch with our glorious leader!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chuck Borsellino Talks About Pinocchio Parenting
GoldenGirl Book Trailer
Forever Young Book Trailer
Nina Malkin Reveals Her Previous Occupations
Meet Author Jennifer Chiaverini
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...