A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,472
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 59 **Shops Only (signup to 02/22/12)**  (Read 7854 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: January 30, 2012 05:05:39 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 59  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 01/30/12 to 02/22/12
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to February 29
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a single swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403016.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 59 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 59
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
How many points do you think you have (Please check against the list below and let me know if they are different! )?
Favourite Craft book/magazine?
Snowman or Snowangel?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 58      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.0
Shop the Swap 57      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=397176.0
Shop the Swap 56      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393757.0
Shop the Swap 55      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=391621.0
Shop the Swap 54      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=389661.0
Shop the Swap 53      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=387220.0
Shop the Swap 52      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.0
Shop the Swap 51      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=381955.0
Shop the Swap 50      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.0
Shop the Swap 42      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.0
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 04:18:59 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012 05:05:55 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 04:12:28 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012 05:07:46 PM »

Map of the STS Mall!

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740637#msg4740637

alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740577#msg4740577

atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740619#msg4740619

Avesthel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4741603#msg4741603

bananaleg
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4744688#msg4744688

craftaddiction
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4742659#msg4742659

gala_apples
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4743807#msg4743807

jo_mama
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740621#msg4740621

kayrun
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4751462#msg4751462

LaughingLark
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4743166#msg4743166

loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740755#msg4740755

loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740591#msg4740591

nilmerg
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4741759#msg4741759

plaidpineapple
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4754799#msg4754799

ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740674#msg4740674

pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4742073#msg4742073

raeraethejetplane
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4753317#msg4753317

rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4741847#msg4741847

RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4741046#msg4741046

Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4749044#msg4749044

sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4741193#msg4741193

squidget
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740840#msg4740840

TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4740917#msg4740917

UntouchableFace
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4753786#msg4753786
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012 01:23:38 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012 05:09:07 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 50
Number of points spent so far this month: 84
Number of claims SENT: 44
Number of claims RECEIVED: 35

Send by Feb 8
nilmerg to jo_mama - Two mismatched pillow cases - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to nilmerg - Rainbow paillete scarf merino felted scarf - (3)

Snd by Feb 9
pseudo_pix to ptarmic wumpus - Beads: yellow, red, clear green - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - 2 custom dresses - (4)
atsuko to loudxmouse - Peapod pendant - (1)
atsuko to squidget - Skeleton pendant - (2)
atsuko to squidget - Button ring, row 2 ring 1 (1)

RubyTuesday to craftaddiction - Warm winter hat - (1)

Send by Feb 10
loudxmouse to nilmerg - Two custom stenciled t-shirts - (4)
squidget to atsuko - Red 42" fleece fabric, 2 yards - (1)
craftaddiction to loudxmouse - Resin kit - (3)
squidget to jo_mama - Orange polka hair flower + Skull daisy hair clip + Adult large red sneak-a-saurus t-shirt - (1)

Send by Feb 15
bananaleg to craftaddiction - Padded zipper pouch - (1)

Send by Feb 16
squidget to LaughingLark -Sneakasaurus shirt red small; Monster truck shirt small;Drunk robot shirt small (1)
RubyTuesday to Sansa - Bracelet made with peacock beads; Zipper shoulder bag;nail files, clasp (2)

Send by Feb 17
thesapphiremoon to loudxmouse - "Groovy flowers" reversible tote (1)

Send by Feb 18
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - baggies of buttons: 1, 2, and 4 (3)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus -  Black/white and salmon pink batik (2)

gala_apples to TheSapphireMoon - custom fabric and floss package (1)
loudxmouse to Sansa - Winterberry (2)

Send by Feb 19
jo_mama to craftaddiction - cookies (1)
jo_mama to kayrun - green polar fleece + 1 dozen french cookies (1)

Send by Feb 20
alteredmommy to squidget - Someone's random slides: 50 slides (1)

Send by Feb 22
UntouchableFace to pseudo_pix - Fruits of the forrest - (2)
UntouchableFace to pseudo_pix - Pastel dreams - (2)

sarahj2001 to UntouchableFace - Beesewax honey soap - (1)
sarahj2001 to UntouchableFace - Raspberry soap - (1)

Send by Feb 23
plaidpineapple to atsuko - Cuttlebug  dies "vintage" includes 4 dies NIP - (1)

Send by Feb 24
UntouchableFace to loves2experiment - Moody blues - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - 8 oz white alpaca - (1)

Send by Feb 25
squidget to UntouchableFace - T-shirt with bleach stenciled robot red size xl + 4 1" buttons random selection - (1)

Send by Feb 26
kayrun to loudxmouse - 3 skeins nature's palette yarn - (2)
kayrun to loudxmouse - Cascade 220 yarn - (1)

kayrun to loves2experiment - Sewn by hand - (1)

Send by Feb 28
loudxmouse to squidget - Custom caf cup - (2)

Send by Feb 29
ptarmic wumpus to alteredmommy - White wool jacket - (2)
loves2experiment to kayrun - Birdie note cards, spanish - (1)
RubyTuesday to kayrun - Quick and easy cross stitch pattern booklet + Two 7" nail file  in hand sewn case - (1)
squidget to TheSapphireMoon - Custom box of fabric - (2)

Send by Mar 3
TheSapphireMoon to loudxmouse - Custom cluster bracelet - (2)
rangerbeth to TheSapphireMoon - One can cozy + Misc beads - (1)
bananaleg to TheSapphireMoon - 2 'knitting needle bag' necklace - (1)
kayrun to TheSapphireMoon - Beading supplies + Wire words - (1)

Send by Mar 4
jo_mama to atsuko - 2 looms - (3)
atsuko to pseudo_pix - Fortune cookie papers - (1)
atsuko to gala apples - Custom copper stamped pendant - (2)

Send by Mar 5
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - 2 raspberry + 2 beeswax honey soaps - (4)

Send by Mar 6
pseudo_pix to craftaddiction - Custom yarn box - (3)
atsuko to kayrun - Peapod pendant - (1)

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012 08:44:05 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012 05:11:25 PM »

POINTS!  Updated Feb 28 @ 1:00PM MST

A2K   4   0   4
alteredmommy   3   0   3
atsuko   2   3   5
Avesthel   3   0   3
bananaleg   4   1   5
craftaddiction   3   0   3
gala_apples   3   0   3
inflation fund   5   0   5
jo_mama   3   3   6
kayrun   3   1   4
LaughingLark   1   0   1
loudxmouse   2   2   4
loves2experiment   4   0   4
nilmerg   1   0   1
plaidpineapple   2   1   3
pseudo_pix   2   3   5
ptarmic wumpus   1   2   3
raeraethejetplane   4   0   4
rangerbeth   5   1   6
RubyTuesday   4   1   5
Sansa   2   0   2
sarahj2001   3   4   7
squidget   3   0   3
TheSapphireMoon   2   2   4
UntouchableFace   6   0   6

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 12:03:39 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012 05:11:43 PM »

Open!!

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and his crazy little jack russel friend - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming.....

Altered book necklace  2 points each  2 available-claim #1 or #2
Little (about an inch and a quarter square) books from a battered copy of Shelley's poetical works....tarnished copper binding with a copper strapping bail these are strung on a 16" suede cord.  The page edges are burnt and there is no "back" so choose your poetry to show the world!

Supply Zone!!

Cotton napkins 1 point for the set
Set of 4 brand new 100% cotton napkins with battenberg lace detail in one corner.  About 11" square, these would be great to embroider!

collage pack 1 point  
The bulk of this pack is 25+ pages of different languages (German, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, Arabic) including some 1910 dictionary pages, 10 vintage bingo cards, joss paper, a 10 ruble note, cigarette coupons, random ephemera (random ephemera may not be as pictured)

Someone's random slides 1 point per 50 slides; 2 points for 125 slides  5 lots of 50
I have acquired a ton of someone's slides from the 60-80's.  They are randomly mixed, travel, people, snomobiling, rodeo etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:
to squidget- 1 lot of 50 slides (1) send by Feb 20 sent

claims I made:

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:4
Current points: 5
Pending points: 0
Total points:  5

WISHLIST:
fabric baskets/organizers; a passport wallet; barkcloth type fabric (enough for a throw pillow front); silver rings; funky fiber; art (strange and weird); purses (especially a black one, prints are fine); handmade paper; silk bandannas for headscarves; aprons; re-usable sandwich wraps/snack bags/produce bags

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 04:42:41 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012 05:20:54 PM »

OPEN!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!

BIRDIE NOTE CARDS - SPANISH  1 point

BIRDIE NOTE CARDS - CHINESE  1 point

BAKTUS SCARFLET  1 point

FLORAL WIP BAG  1 point

Claims from me:
Send by Feb 29
loves2experiment to kayrun - Birdie notecards, spanish - (1)

Claims I've made:
Send by Feb 24
UntouchableFace to loves2experiment - Moody blues - (2)

Send by Feb 26
kayrun to loves2experiment - Sewn by hand - (1)

Current: 4
Pending: 0
Total: 4
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 04:16:30 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012 05:54:29 PM »

open!!!  

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

peapod pendant - 1 point.  Choose from 3-5 peas.  white and green pearls available. if you want a certain order please list them from top to bottom.  Smiley

custom tags - 25 stamped for 1 point --or-- 30 blank tags for 1 point.  Choose from round, scallop, or pointy tops in white cardstock, manilla, or colored manilla.  I also have tags made from boxes (pop its, cereal, postcards, maps).    
Stamping options include:
Russian nesting dolls, keys, feather, flower (all shown), stamping of initial(s), phrases like "thanks" or short things that will fit on the tags.  

Custom aluminum stamped pendant w/glass heart - 2 points
examples:

Custom cluster pendants with stamped name, charm, and glass beads - 2 points

Charms: mermaids, seahorse, turtle, whale, dolphin, dragon, lions
If there is something specific you want please PM me.

Skeleton pendant - 2 points

TOLP -  1 point each.

Close up:

red jasper, blood jasper, carnelian, yellow jade
turquoise, tiger's eye, citrine, blue goldstone (synthetic)

moss, green turquoise, blue turquoise, aqua,
purple, moonstone, labrodite

100% copper stamped pendants - 2 points.  Comes with phrase of your choosing...check with me first to make sure that it fits.  

100% aluminum stamped pendants w/freshwater pearl- 2 points.  Comes with phrase of your choosing...check with me first to make sure that it fits. This one says TEACH LOVE INSPIRE

animal cards - 3 for 1 point.
Choose from octopus, heggie, raven, mouse, turtle, whale, kraken, reindeer, bunny, bat...more to come and requests welcome.

drop spindles - 1 point each. bottom shown; can make top upon request.

Cricut Custom Cuts - price negotiable depending on how much paper it takes.  Smiley  Please PM me to discuss what I can make for you!  Smiley  Here's a small sample:
not available now

Vintage button hairclips- 1 set of 2 clips for 1 point.  Made with sturdy silver plated hairclip base.

Button rings - 1 point; Lego rings - 2 for 1 point  Both made with silver plated, adustable ring base.

Lego heart necklace - 1 point.  Chain custom sized for you! Choose from marroon, red, blue, light blue, black and yellow!

Owl pin - 1 point.  Good quality silver-plated pin with gemstone.

Leaf charm bracelets - 2 points.  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  US only sorry. Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

large lego soap - 1 point  US only sorry. Slightly larger than 2.5" x 2.5". Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.  
See pic on right.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  US only sorry. Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

SUPPLIES:

Fortune cookie papers - 1 point.  ON HOLD FOR PSEUDO You will get a jars worth--but not in a jar for mailing purposes.  Smiley

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accommodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Claims from me:
atsuko to loudxmouse: peapod pendant - 1 point (3 green peas)
atsuko to squidget: Skeleton pendant - 2 points
                           Button rings - 1 point (row 2 ring 1)
atsuko to pseudo - fortune wrappers - 1 point
atsuko to Gala - House pendant - 2
atsuko to Kayrun-  peapod - 1

Claims I made:
ptarmic to atsuko - 2 dresses - 4 points
squidget to atsuko - Red 42" fleece fabric, 2 yards - (1)
plaidpineapple to atsuko - Cuttlebug  Dies "Vintage" includes 4 dies NIP - 1point
jo_mama to atsuko - 2 looms - 3 points

Current:2
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 5

my wishlist
-glass beads (plain or flower shaped; nothing with gold on it)
-cookie cutters (vintage/new)
-jello molds (have egg, cars)
-cotton zippered pouches/wristlets
-goodies for my nieces
-things for Lana's classmates (need 14)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012 04:32:24 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012 05:56:13 PM »

Jo's Shop  Cheesy
OPEN

my home has no smoke and no pe

CRAFTS

-framed pincushions, about 6 inches tall, freestanding.  choose either owl(SOLD) or floral - 1pt each

(i used the scanner for the image, so they are a little squished in the pic, but not in real life)

-recycled crayons, individual .25pt/each or 5/1pt

trophy in blues - only 1 available

star, shown in blues but available in many colors and color combos, including camo

rocketship, multicolor - 5 available

airplane, shown in multicolor - 2 available.  also have camo (2) and black/gray(1)

jersey in camo - 2 available

heart in reds/pinks/purples

rainbow pack of 6 in star shape - 1pt
***not pictured racecar crayon - available in black/gray(2) or multicolor(2)***

- origami peace cranes.  over 40 in the bunch, variety of sizes and papers (including some shiny!) - 1.5 points for all (if you are interested in fewer i may be willing to separate - pm me)

- love rocks.  range in size from pebble to paperweight worthy rocks.  great for tossing into kids' lunchbox or a loved one's pocket to send them a little secret love.  .5pt/each or 3/1pt  (***NOTE***rocks B, Q, O SOLD)

-paper mache boxes decoupaged with old book pages and hand painted floral designs - 1.5pt each SALE - 1pt each

box #1 - square, red/aqua

box #2 - round, purple/yellow/blue

box #3 - round, purple/yellow/blue

box #4 - round, purple/yellow/blue

- wool dryer balls - 2/.5pt

1 set available - aquas(shown)

- necklaces made with recycled magazine and otherwise reclaimed beads, strong magnetic closures - 1pt each

purples, 20 inches long

pinks and browns, 19 inches long

yellows and oranges, 17 inches long

- book page art work.  hand painted originals on old book pages and dry mounted onto black cardstock.  all signed and dated. 2pts each or 2 for 3pt

'oliver', mounted on 5x7

'orville', mounted on 5x7

'oscar', mounted on 5x7

'otto', mounted on 5x7

'frankie', mounted on 5x7

'finn', mounted on 5x7

'foxy love' mounted on 5x7

'feather love' mounted on 5x7

'amber spring' and 'lavender spring' are being offered only as a pair for 3pt, both mounted on 8x10

- art, all signed and dated

'elizabeth' rose painting on 8x10 canvas board for easy framing - 1.5pt SALE - 1pt

mosaic flowers, all shown in photo still available.  hand painted on 4" wooden discs with attached bracket for wall hanging (3 have a magnet instead, contact me for specifics)  1pt each  SALE - .5 point each!!!

- cockroach brooches - 1pt each

embroidered felt weiner dog ornament - .5pt

- custom bleach pen shirt - 2 point
pm me to discuss what i can put on it, available shirts/sizes below

darker tealish blue unisex t-shirt, available in med(1) or large(2)

old navy v-neck fitted womens' t-shirt, available in med only

- custom upcycled magazine art, see examples below.  message me to talk about design.  magazine colors can be random as shown or more specific.  8x10 or 5x7, white or black, will come unframed.  1.5 point each or 2 for 2 points

- airbrushed balsa wood tags.  not going to lie - these tags are cheap and have flaws.  purchased on a whim.  i painted them on both sides, but not sealed so you can paint on them, write, stamp, whatever!  11 total, as shown - .5 point for all

-french cookies!  see the discussion thread for more info.

1 dozen for .5pt or 3 dozen for 1pt

supplies:

wooden hand looms (shown here with thread not included), all used but in excellent condition.  might have sticker residue on some, but with some goo-gone might be convinced as new.  10x12 (i think), several available - 1.5pt each i need to figure out how many i have left, they might come back Wink

"green" polar fleece.  18", .5 point SOLD

wish list
see my pinterest Smiley

my claims:
nilmerg to jo_mama - 2 custom pillowcases - 2pts
squidget to jo_mama - orange polka hair clip, skull daisy clip, and adult lg sneak shirt - 1pt

claims from me:
jo_mama to kayrun:  green polar fleece .5 pt + 1 dozen french cookies .5 pt
jo_mama to craftaddiction - cookies - 1pt
jo_mama to atsuko: 2 looms - 3pt (pending)

starting points: 4
pending points: 3
earned this round: 0
spent this round: 3
current points: 3
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012 08:59:12 AM by jo_mama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012 06:08:56 PM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop

Freebies!  Choose whatever you'd like!

SALE!  Buy one point, get one free!  

Custom Spinning lap mat (2)

Doggie not included!  Cheesy

Oval envelope clutch (from Keyka Lou pattern) (1.5)

Snap and elastic with button closure.  I will take custom orders for this bag and can add a wristlet handle if you would like one.

Tiny framed pincushion (.5)

Small patchwork bag with shoulder strap(2)

Mock cable necklace (2)

Fastens with vintage button (white), knit from milk cotton.  SOFT!  Can be worn as a headband, or wrapped around your wrist as a bracelet!  (Pay no attention to the neck above the necklace . . . )   Grin

Fabric bowls (.5)

Great for crafting odds and ends, coins, or frequently used dresser items!

Teacup shaped tea wallets (.5)

Teabag zipper pulls added on request!

Tiny Teacup pincushions (.5)

Claim as Maple leaves or violets.  

Handspun neck warmer  (2)

Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Wristwatch pincushion - (.5)
Claim as blue band or orange band!

Supplies

Happy Hollisters and the Cuckoo Clock Mystery (.5)

This is in great shape!

Sunflower Crewel Embroidery kit(.5)

Dragonfly embroidery (.5)

Leaf embroidery kit (.5)

Simple Needlepoint (.5)

Wool/acrylic blend nubby grey yarn (.5 or free with any claim)

Fabrics - all pieces are 100% quilting cotton (unless noted otherwise)!

White cotton with violets 1.5 yds (.5)

Pink and green paisleys/floral 1 yard, 50 inches wide (.5)

Gardening themed fat quarters (.25)

large plaid - 1 yard (.5)

large floral -3/4 yard (.5)

red, green and white plaid - 2.5 yards (1)

decorator weight  - 10 inches wide and 2.5 yards long (.5)

Quilt patterns (.25 each)

Claim as:  Natural wonders, Pear a day, Rainbow steps, Autumn Splendor, or Teacups

More craft patterns (.5)

Table runner, ornaments, tree skirt, stocking pattern

Table runners and placemats

sent
received

Claims from me:

Total:

My claims from you:

Total:

Started with:0
Current:4
TOTAL:4

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 07:37:07 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012 07:00:07 PM »

OPEN!

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM ITEMS:

1/2 POINT ITEMS:

H1. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/4 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, squares or scrunched:

H2. Felted pod  (1/2)

H3. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe. (1/2 ea).

H4. sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1/2)

H5. Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available. 1/2 pt.

H6. carrot bib from a pattern (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1A. turquoise skinny felt scarf medium wool (like corridale) skinny scarf in grey, black, turquoise  (1)

1B. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. 1 pt each. choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe
turquoise and purple chiffon
red and brown chiffon
orange and red chiffon
blue green and brown chiffon
red-pink-black crepe
tan, blue, white crepe

1C. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).  (1)

1D. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")  (1)

1E. Indigo batts mystery wool batts dyed with indigo. Some small vm and second cuts. Mostly lighter colors remain. 4 oz remaining.

1F. Custom towel topper Choose your fabric and towel combination (fabric: utensils, pots and pans, fruit, recipe). Also choose velcro (for hanging on a bar) or loop (for hanging from a knob) style. Please PM me prior to claiming! (1 ea)

1G. felted yarn scarf using handspun from LL! felted into a loose scarf with merino. (1)

1H. cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12". (1)

TWO POINTS

2A. Silk shibori scarves 2 pt each. Choose (left to right)
Silk Charmeuse, choose:
turquoise and blue/grey
orange, red, and brown
silver and black
rainbow and black
indigo (not acid dye)

2B. Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage. (2)

2C. Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength. (2) Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

2D. Color block scarf merino felted scarf, resist dyed  (2)

2E. Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples  (2)

2F. felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose white shetland with leicester longwool curls bottom has wacky grey curls that you can't see (2)

OR brown welsh vessel (2)

tall skinny grey vessel (2)

espresso and red vessel (2)

2G. red knit jacket wool blend heathered knit jacket, front collar/band ties in front. Fits a ~34" bust with extra long sleeves. (2)

2I. Swing jacket unlined cotton swing jacket (sewing workshop "zona jacket)), has front placket with hidden buttons. Very loose fitting, meant for 34" bust with extra long sleeves (2)

2J. brown floral jacket midweight stretch cotton with rayon lining, princess seams, small shoulder pads. Semi-fitted, meant for a 34" b-cup/ 30" waist, extra long sleeves (2)

2K. Cropped wool jacket very cropped short sleeve jacket in a really nice wool/angora blend olive plaid, lined with rayon. Snap closure, is supposed to have a false button on top of the snap - you can choose a button from my stash or supply your own. Meant for a 34" bust, I think this would work best on someone who is at least a b-cup. (2)

SUPPLIES

S1.  Books:]
String Art (1/2)

Items I have claimed:
pseudo_pix to ptarmic wumpus - beads: yellow, red, clear green (3)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - baggies of buttons: 1, 2, and 4 (3)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus -  Black/white and salmon pink batik (2)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - 2 raspberry and 2 beeswax honey soaps (4)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to Nilmerg -  Rainbow paillete scarf merino felted scarf (3)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko -  2 custom dresses - 4 points
ptarmic wumpus to alteredmommy - white wool jacket 2H (2 points)

Starting Points: 5 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  1
Pending Points :   2
Total Points:        3
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 06:02:19 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012 08:33:53 PM »

-OPEN-

ABOUT ME:
I am a 25 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with all my yarn, cameras, kitchen gadgets and very patient husband. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

pinterest | wists

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom work upon request. Feel free to PM me regarding knitting, spinning, custom craft purchases and painted ceramics.

FINISHED custom items live here:

KNITTING-RELATED ITEMS

Kool-Aid keyhole scarf:1pt

Recycled wool dyed with koolaid and knit into a simple keyhole scarf.

Flora Scarflette:2pt

Wool/synthetic blend yarn with a metallic sparkle throughout. removable 1" button detail, can be replaced by an actual button.

Robin's Egg Hat:1pt

soft and fuzzy acrylic/wool hat with a faux tortoise shell button detail. to fit an adult medium head.

Fan Tail Hat:2pt

Handspun merino/silk blend plied with metallic thread. Cotton/elastic band. To fit an adult small/medium head.

Apple Cozy:.25ptREDUCED!!!

cotton/elastic yarn with unicorn button closure. Modeled by a small gala apple.

Serious Mystery Handspun:1 pt

I know this is a unique fiber that I got in a swap and plied with some salmon colored commercial top. It's very thick and thin, overspun in places, "newbie" yarn that I dug up from old fiber stuff. Could be dog, could be camel, could be yak.... I don't remember. ~37yds

Knit Boo:1pt

Tie closure on wings and green safety eyes. Knit with acrylic yarn and stuffed with 100% cotton filling.

Improvised Vest:2pt

[/url]
women's medium-large vest, 100% vintage wool, in olive green. Improvised from my own pattern so it's nowhere near perfect, but would be great for layering in places where it actually gets cold enough to layers a vest under a sweater.
more pix of it on: 1 | 2

Teal Polka-Dot Tankini:2pt

IMAG0087
A handknit, lined version of the stitch n' bitch tankini pattern. Women's medium (exact measurements available on request). I added a wider waist band to the itsy-bitsy bottom to make it much more substantial. Worn once to take this picture (beware, paleness under the link)

reversible baby-hat:2pt

cotton blend, fully washable, double thick AND reversible! To fit an infant sized head.

knit matryoshka:2pt

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

[/center]

ADORNMENTS:

Knitting Madonna Shirt or Tote:.5 pt each

My artwork on a Kid's 6/7 Beefy Tee or large canvas tote. imperfect silkscreens done with professional ink and heatset.

Love/hate tee shirt:.5pt

Adult Small/Kid's large Beefy Tee with stenciled design. reads "love" when reflected in a mirror

CUSTOM stenciled tee:2pt

PM me about paint/shirt colors

super swanky spats:2pt

RIS and never worn. They were made almost directly from my wist the amazing craftster karizmatic and I have not given them the love that they deserve. To be frank my wardrobe is mostly coffee-colored (or will be) and pretty jeans-n-tee-shirts. Alas fancy spats can't be in my life right now. They are a white ultra suede, with a silver satin lining and a lavender ruffle. Lace closure on plastic "carved" buttons

hair clips:3 for 1pt or 7 for 2pt

black crown, white rose -- purple flower, yellow flower

pink & white HK, green HK, red HK, pink HK

clear yellow flower 1, clear yellow flower 2 -- white crown, vintage buttons

hive, bee -- strawberry 1, strawberry 2

vintage purple 1, vintage purple 2 --light cameo, dark cameo

antique gold ornate, antique bee

Clay Acorns:1pt

acorn caps and oven-bake clay and a frosted glass leaf charm with an antique gold loop to hang off a chain of your choice. If you would like a necklace PM me and I can add one for 1pt.
claim from top to bottom: acorn1, acorn2, acorn3.

Latte Art Disco:1pt

clear, neon pink, vintage acrylic charms with opaque rosetta design and silver glitter

A leaf and a Looking Glass Necklace:1pt

A shiny silver branch charm with a vintage faux pearl behind a faceted clear blue charm. The clear charm magnifies all the little details of the vintage pearls that is really hard to capture, but is really lovely.

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.25pt each

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern

5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression

17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

CUSTOM etched mug:2pt

heavy glass diner mug. can be etched with the words or simple shapes of your choice

CUSTOM caf cup:2pt

2 available. 10oz cafe cup with matching saucer to be decorated to your (or my) choosing.

crocheted coffee sleeve:.25pt

crocheted by another craftster and decorated with cute, green buttons. I just never drink out of paper cups anymore!

cuppa tea mug:2pt

dishwasher resist glaze text on the edge of a sturdy, blue china cup.

Naughty Dinner Guest Teacup: 2pt

A dishwasher resist glaze "lipstick stain" on the edge of a fancy china cup.

Incognito Teacup: 2ptREDUCED!!

A dishwasher-resistant glaze moustache on the lip of a fancy china cup. Comes with matching saucer.

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

SUPPLIES[/U]

Awesome wool beret:.5

100% wool beret. perfect for felting projects. Fits an adult small head.

Las Vegas embroidery pattern:.5 pt

brand new, never used. Bought on a shopping spree before realizing I don't embroider. D'OH!

Hanging plastic frames:.5 pt

three hanging plastic frames (you sandwich the pictures between thick plastic)
would be great for altered art books or just for home decor.

awesome novelty buttons!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

some of these I have multiples of. click for larger pix.
row 1: nautical, hearts, stars
row 2: halloween, summer, baking(2 avail), sportsA
row 3:sportsB, autumn leaves, cats and dogs, butterflies (2 avail)
row 4: baby(2 avail), nature, christmas, school

silvertone charms!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

row 1:school, dragonflies and butterflies, birds and bugs
row 2: day at the beach, garden, i love music
row 3:sports, stars & cats, christmas
row 4:easter, good luck, fruit

claims from me:
loudxmouse to nilmerg - 2 custom shirts (4)
loudxmouse to sansa - winterberry (2)
loudxmouse to squidget CUSTOM caf cup:2pt

claims i have made:
atsuko to loudxmouse - pea pod necklace (1)
craftsaddiction to loudxmouse - resin kit (3)
thesapphiremoon to loudxmouse - "Groovy flowers" reversible tote (1)
kayrun to loudxmouse - 3 skeins Nature's Palette yarn(2)
                                                            cascade 220: (1)
                                                                       total: 3pts
TheSapphireMoon to loudxmouse - CUSTOM CLUSTER BRACELET(2)

Current: 2
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012 05:32:38 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
squidget
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012 11:36:13 PM »

OPEN

Allergy warning: Non smoking home, but I have 2 kitties!!
I may be willing to sell things out of my etsy shop as well, pm me if you are interested!
Skull Tote, This bag measures 16 x 13 inches and has 2 29 inch straps. Button closure and a 7 inch zippered pocket inside. 3 points

Custom Work 1 Point each
Altered Jewelry box, measures 6x4x1.75"
Can work with you to adorn this with alteration of your choice, PM me for working something out! I have many bits of paper as well as things like an old travel book from Japan...possibilities are endless!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=105385.0an example of my decopage works in the past, but I am sure i can do anything with buttons, beads, mirrors...whatever Smiley
Or claim as is for .5 point as a supply!

Hair flowers or Brooch
Made with your choice of fabrics and 1" pin in the middle! These pins are removable!  Can also use regular buttons, PM for what colors are available on fabrics. Pin wise, below is what I have, see pic hosting for more buttons.
Or buy Pre-made ones for .5 point!
Pink, green polka, Victorian**Choose Hair Clip or Brooch Back!!!**

MADE BY MY AUNT!
12"x12" scrapbooking pages, each comes with a set of 2 for .25 points, or 6 sets for 1 point!
in order: orange love, flower love, wedding love trio,daisy love,valentine, love wedding, bachelorette

fall owl, fall leaves, winter, red floral, victorian 1, victorian 2, star moon 1, star moon 2

Can also be framed! See my pic hosting for more!

Photography dry mounted to white boards that measure 8"x10" .5 point each
Choose from Laundry Day, Pin Cushion, or Jogger in the Fog

Fabric Wrist Cuff: .5 point
Describe to claim

Green and Orange Whale fits 6.5" wrist
purple and green whale fits 7"
stars and hearts fits 5.5"
gingham fits 6.25"

1" Buttons/pins: 4 for .5 point
Choose from Random Lot or Vintage Lot(or whole vintage lot for .5 point!)
(claim example for a button: D2 mushroom cloud random lot)

GONE: A4, A5, B1, B3

Large Hair Flower Clip, with alligator clip back, choose 1 for .5 point
Choose from Nautical, green houndstooth, gray chiffon

Small Hair accessories .25 point each
(all clips have alligator backs unless otherwise noted)
Choose from purple and black gauze flower, skully bow, cupcake head band, cupcake clip, sparkle vinyl flower or **NEW**button headband or snake bow made by CrystalLaurey!(lovely but won't work in my hair) bow is 5" across

Resin Pendant Necklaces 1 point
1. Retro TV with 18" purple aluminum chain
2.Blue Girl
3. Blue Doctor
4.Tiny Dinos with 18" purple aluminum chain
5.Cherries with 21" red aluminum chain
6. Pills with 20" turquoise aluminum chain
7. Tiny T-Bone with 19" red aluminum chain
8.Circle of Buttons
9. Green Polka Dots Buttons with External Jewel and 18"red aluminum chain

Earrings, can put on sensitive ears hook upon request .25 point
Guitars, Warlock guitars, star buttons

Pins or brooches robot or lace rose .25 point

Men at Work half apron: 1 point

Unisex T-shirt with bleach stenciled robot SALE! .5 point
available:
Red: size XL
Bright Green: size M
Teal: size M (2 available)
Dark green: size S
Bright blue: size S

*NEW*Men's/unisex distressed bleach stenciled shirts .5 point
Bride of Frankie sizes S (2 available), L (1 available) or Sneak a saurus M (1 available)
These are super soft and 'distressed' on the edges

*NEW*Womens Scoop Neck Bleach stencil
Over Bleached Bride size S.25 point
or Drunk Robot size S 1 point

Silkscreened Dancing Dino Ringer t-shirt, women size S: or Pink on blue, size youth LargeSALE! .5 point

Sneak-a-saurus Kids shirt, Centered Dino shirt,  Monster Truck or Drunk Robot: SALE! .5 point
Sneak:Black Youth L, Red Youth S, Centered Childrens Small in red and XS (4/5) in blue  (Monster: M 8/10 (2)

Supplies

**NEW**Mystery sheet of vinyl possibly? Very cool, measures 17"x38", a little wrinkled, but covered in old ads, great for altered projects!

[/url]

Fleece Fabric .5 point per yard
Skulls: 42" fabric, 1 yard available

Plastic jello or soap molds

Silicone strawberries and Bananas mold: 1 tray of 9 wells: .25 point

Soap Molds,  'Handmade'  .5 point
4 wells, 2 plain, one that says 'Natural' and one that says 'Handmade' and each well is about 3"x2" and about 3/4" deep

Large stamps: .5 point each
Sun, moon or wedding message

Silver-ish chain-20" total: .25 point

Small stamps: .25 point for any 3
stars, snowflake, moon, ladybug, small check, big check, sympathy, congratulations, or martini

Random Patches: .25 Point Each(Dinosaurs are 2 for .25 points)
Space kid, flower, hearts or dinosaurs ( have about 6)

Vintage Patterns bought from thrift stores .25 point Each
McCalls 3495 size 14, McCalls 9415 size 10, Simplicity 6343 size 16, or Butterick B4512 size AA

unused Anna Sui Vogue Size 12-14-16-18 .5 Point

Pajamas Pants size L cut out, .25 point

Aunt Martha's hot iron transfers-animated dishes .25 point

Claims made from me:
squidget to atsuko: Red: 42" fleece fabric, 2 yards 1 point
                           *Free point: Dinosaurs: you get 5 trays of 6 dinosaurs:.25 point
                           Geometric shapes mold: 6 trays of 6 shapes:.25 point
squidget to jo_mama - orange polka hair flower (.5)
                               skull daisy hair clip (.5),
                               *Free point:and adult large red Sneak-a-saurus t-shirt (.5)
squidget to LaughingLark- Sneakasaurus shirt red small 6/7 (.5)
                                   Monster truck shirt small 6/7 (.5)
                                   *FREE* Drunk robot shirt small 6/8
Squidget to Untouchable Face- T-shirt with bleach stenciled robot Red: size XL (0.5)
                                           4 1" buttons- random selection (0.5)
                                     **FREE**domed soap mold
squidget to TheSapphireMoon - custom box of fabric (2)
Claims I have made:
atsuko to squidget: Skeleton pendant - 2 points
                           Button rings - 1 point
alteredmommy to squidget: Someone's random slides: 50 slides, 1 point

loudxmouse to squidget CUSTOM caf cup:2pt

Started with: 3
Current: 3
Total: 3
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012 05:35:31 PM by squidget » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012 04:53:33 AM »

CLOSED
*NEW* items updated!!
REDUCED items!!

~*~TSM in STS~*~

Hi there!  Im Zoe, and this is my shop.  I live in sunny Florida with my partner, Nicky, and 2 lovely kitties that visit my craft room on a regular basis.  We are a smoke free home.  I have been crafting since I was a child, only started honing my skills in the last 3 years on jewelry and sewing.  I make flower head wreaths every year for my local medieval faire, and I have a BLAST!  I am a HUGE fan of owls, celestial, trees, hearts, hippie and gypsy style, patchwork, sea life, and birds.  Jewelry, sewn goodies, and button art are my main crafts so youll be seeing a lot of them in my shop Smiley

If you would like to see me create a particular item, or would like to request a custom piece on something that is not already listed as available for a custom order, shoot me a PM!

See the current round of STS for my open shop!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012 02:10:25 PM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
RubyTuesday
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012 08:13:12 AM »

I'm open!

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Memory wire bracelet. Turquoise colored square beads with silver detailing. 1 point

Mary Janes. Size US 7-8   2 points

Little mits. Age 2-5  0.5 points

Little hats. Larger hat: circ. 16" unstretched.  Smaller one: circ 12" unstretched. 0.5 points each

Werewolf mits, Age 12+ - 0.5 points

Pocket diary with freestyle fabric cover, I made a few of these for pressies and this one is surpless. I'm a bit late posting this so it's only 0.5 points

7" Nail file (new, sealed in packet) in hand sewn case, great for your purse Smiley #2, #4, #6 & #7 not available SALE 4 for 1 point

Cream Crocheted Shawl. Measures 70" across widest point (not incl. fringe) 35" from top to base.  2 points

Close up of stitch:

Chip bracelets, adjustable, SALE 1 point each, choose from pink or black.

Faux amber wire ring. Quality coated copper wire so your finger wont turn green! 0.25 points

Beaded dragonfly bobby pin. 2.5x2.5 inches  0.25 points

Crochted and stiffened Snowflate.  A tad under 6"x6"  0.5 points

Cotton eco market bags. All made in the same cotton to the same pattern despite differences in shape in photos! Handles measure 22" unstretched, Circ at top 29" Length - unstretched 17"  2 points  1 point each choose from: Ecru, Ecru and Blue or Ecru and pink.

Supplies:

2 NEW pairs of ladies socks, good for sock toys??  Both for 1 point

4 new fridge magnets with aida, needle and threads for you to do cross stitch designs, or just put in your favourite photos or pics!  1 point

4 mini cross stitch kits (SET 1) All complete with aida, silks, needle and chart. 1 point

4 mini cross stitch kits (SET 2) All complete with aida, silks, needle and chart. 1 point

Penguin soft toy kit just add fibre fill and a needle and you're ready to sew a 6" penguin!

SALE The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points 0.25 points

New Set of 6 rubber stamps BEARS packet is yellowing, they've been inmy stash for a while! 1 point

Bought

Sold
RubyTuesday to CraftAddiction - Warm winter hat (1) SB 9 Feb
Ruby Tuesday to Sansa - Bracelet made with peacock beads (0.5)
Zipper shoulder bag (1) 2 x 7 inch nail files (0.25) Clutch bag clasp (0.25)   Total 2  SB 17 feb
RubyTuesday to kayrun - Quick and easy cross stitch pattern booklet = 0.5 points +  7" Nail file  in hand sewn case = 0.5 point  (see comment at bottom) = total of 1 point

Starting points: 1
Available points:  4
Pending points:  1
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 07:50:47 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012 10:36:51 AM »

CLOSED

I live in PA now (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Handmade Soaps - Banana, Raspberry, or Beeswax Honey (1 point each)

Handspun Yarns - (1 point each)
Easter Rabbit - 60 yards

Watermelon - 168 yards

Matryoshka Gloves (3 pts) (2 pts) - May not be the best pair of knit gloves ever but they work.  I didn't sew a button or any other attachment on for the mitten top since I couldn't figure out a good way...

Stuffies - Sandy, Bart, Tinkerbell (2 pts each)

Unfinished Crochet Blanket- I'm never going to finish this.  It's probably a good size lap blanket now..but you could finish out this ball of yarn and have it a bit bigger.  (2 points)

Unfinished Knit Felted Purse - The handles need sewed on.  The felted flowers were meant to go on here but I guess I put those other flowers on.  But I'll throw in the felted flowers....you can always use them for something else (2 pts)

New CP Soaps - Cucumber (1 point each) (2 cucumber left)

Melt & Pour Soaps - Mix and Match (5 for 1 point)

Beeswax Chapstick (1/4 point each)

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon or Apple Spice

Reach Your Goal Helper - Helps you track your heathly guidelines - fruit/veggies & water....This hangs on your fridge and as you eat your fruits/veggies you put a fruit/veggie into the pocket...same with the water (I only found 2 water bottles though Sad) (1 pt)

Honda Crochet Square -  This is pretty big...maybe 1 ft X 1 1/2 ft (1 pt)

I-Spy Bag - (1 pt each)

Crochet Books/Pamphlets - (1 pt for all)

Knitting Needle Earrings (1/2 point per pair)

Books - (1/2 pt each)

Resin Stuff - 2 Strawberries, Pill Bracelet, Dandelion paperweights(1/2 pt each)

Boxy Bag - (1/2 pt each)

Small Purses - (1/2 pt each)

Record Purses - Big or Small!!  (1/2 pt each)

Scoodies or Small Wallets (1/2 pt each)

Wooden frame (1/4 pt)

Quilt Patterns (1/4 pt each)

Shape Books (1/4 pt each)

Misc Stuff (1/4 pt each) - Stamps, Pincushions, Bracelet, Bracelet Mold, Beads, Crochet Pamphlets, Book (I was going to use for altering)

Cross Stitch Kits - (Pick 6 for 1 pt)

Fabric Sale - Grapes, Clovers, Flowers, Cherries (1/2 point each)

Silky Fabric - About 1 yard (1/2 point)

Scrap Bags - (1/2 pt for larger bags)- 1 large left (1/4 pt for smaller bags) 5 Small Left

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to UntouchableFace- beesewax honey soap (1 point)
saraj2001 to UntouchableFace- Raspberry soap (1 point)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - 2 raspberry and 2 beeswax honey soaps
(4)

Items claimed by me:

Current points: 3
Pending points:  4
Total points: 7
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 06:09:21 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012 04:35:46 PM »

Avesthel's Emporium of goodies
Bird friendly, smoke free home  Smiley

Currently the shop is:   CLOSED

Handmade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supplies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bought
received

----

Sold
shipped
received

Started this round with:  3 points

Current:  3
Total:     3

« Last Edit: February 10, 2012 09:49:13 AM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012 07:01:59 PM »

#~#~OPEN~#~#

Hi, My name is Elaine, I live in NSW Australia. Im a mum of 2 girls and am lucky enough to be a stay at home mum. I love to craft and have been making things in some shape or form since I was about 4 or 5, but more seriously only in the last 5 or so years. Many people ask me where I find the time. I just tell them I MAKE time! (Apple Valley comes from the fact that I live in the valley next to the largest apple growing region in Australia). We have a no-smoking, pet free home and have no allergies.

I'm starting a college course this year, so I will probably have to cut back on my custom creations, thats not to say I won't do them, just message me to confirm before claiming.

Custom order for Jo_mama Ready for claiming  Grin
Two Missmatched pillow cases - 1 point each.
Claimed and sent 3/2/12

Custom Vintage Doily bunting - 2 points
Bunting is usually about 3 metres Your choice of flag colour and flag size.

NEWVintage doily bunting style 2 - 2 points
6 'flags' on bias binding. Total length about 3 metres.

BUY 2 ITEMS (or sets of items) and GET ONE FREE ..... ie SPEND ONE AND GET HALF A POINT FREE!!!!
Buy 2 items(or SET of items!) for a point each and get a point more for free!!!!!
Everything in this purple section is included in the buy 2 get 1 free offer.

NEWTHREAD ORGANISER Ideal for hoopla projects. One 4cm diameter easy to open metal ring with 6 homemade (recycled plastic) embroidery thread bobbins. Bobins are similar size to DMC ones so should fit with your normal storage when not on clip. Secure to the top of your hoop and keep all the threads you need for your current project together.
Special introductory price 1/2 point each or 3 for 1 pt can also be combined with any other items in this purple buy 2 get one free offer.[/color]

- EMBROIDERED BREAD - a point
Inspired by These slices of Real embroiderd bread - here is a slice of embroidered felt food bread!

TEAL BUTTON HAIR SLIDES - a point
A set hair slides with fabric-covered buttons, hand embroidered with metalic thread trees. Will come in pink gift bag shown.

Framed art - 1pt a point each
1. 2.

1. Button tree, image 4.5" x 6.5", reused frame - one available.
2. Crochet flower, image 3.5" by 5", reused frame (no glass) - one available.

button earings - All 4 for a point

hair clips pair a point

Blue monster1 (pair), Blue monster2 (pair), green monster(pair), stars (pair)

Skull buttons (pair)

NEW Purple crochet flower on clip with pink button, NEW Purple crochet flower on clip with vintage buttons (2 available), NEW , Purple crochet flower on clip with pink patterned button, NEW White crochet flower clip with wodden flower buttons (2 available) Each crochet flower clip is 'sold' seperately (single), but you can of course 'buy' a pair.

Pair of fabric covered button hair ties - Made using Quality Scunci No damage hair elastics a point each or 3 for 1 point

One pair of each available
Ladybird on green (pair), Monster on blue (pair), Monster on red (pair)
I also have black Scunci No damage hair elastics and buttons that can be covered to order - message me for more details

NEWincence holderplease choose left to right 1to10 - 0.5 each or 3 for 1pt.

NEWfabric christmas tree decorations Choose 1-7 left to right, top to bottom. - 0.5pt each or buy 2 get one free (mix and match with other things in this section).

End of Buy 2 get one free section.

SUPPLIES

NEWDisney 'counted cross stitch' Kit Tinkerbell - 1pt
Totaly unopened, unwanted gift (I'm just not a disney person). Finished size 12" x 15".
Complete kit including threads and aida, needle instructions (english and french), graph/pattern.

NEWDisney 'counted cross stitch' Kit Micky Mouse - 1pt
Totaly unopened, unwanted gift (I'm just not a disney person). Finished size 12" x 12".
Complete kit including threads and aida, needle instructions (english and french), graph/pattern.

3"x5" gift bags 12 in total. 6 pink with silver hearts and 6 blue with silver butterflys - 1/2pt  for the lot.

Claims from me this round 59:
due feb 8
nilmerg to jo_mama - Two Missmatched pillow cases - 2 points

Claims made by me this round 59

Send by 9th Feb
ptarmic wumpus to Nilmerg
3A. Rainbow paillete scarf merino felted scarf with paillettes and banana fiber.  (3)

Send by 10th Feburary 2012
Loudxmouse to Nilmerg two custom stenciled t-shirts 2 points each - total 4pt

Claims from me Last round 58 -

send by jan 25
nilmerg to ptarmic wumpus- Embroidered tree bunting (3)

Sent 23/01/12

Claims made by me last round 58 -

Send by 14th January 2012
Jo_mama to Nilmerg 2 sets of wool dryer balls - 2/.5pt TOTAL 1 point.

Send by 3rd Feb 2012
raeraethejetplane  to Nilmerg
Mystery Small Flat Rate Box of Embellishments 1 pt CANCELED
[/s]

Current: 1

-------------------
Wish list
Homemade lip balm
Homemade body butter or moisturiser
Embroidery hoops (esp vintage metal ones) used is fine, even if they have been marked or painted.
Finished embroidery hooplas
Any Quilting type Fabric especially with I-spy patterns or the brown / aqua or pink combination. 20cm cut or fat 8th or larger please.
Ladies T-shirts - fabric pained /bleach pen'ed design / embroidered / applique/ reverse applique etc.
Buttons I love buttons!
Vintage cotton doilies.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012 05:04:33 PM by nilmerg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012 08:15:05 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Custom

3 pt items
Sale! 2 pts

2 pt items
Bent Vintaj wire necklace with glass beads, coral, and lava stone.

Turtle bone necklace
Glass beads and copper wire with real (sealed) turtle bone pendant- approx 19"

1 pt items

17" across from arm to arm outstretched
12" from ears to bottom of feet

"What homework" Kitty pencil skirts-
Old Navy size 16
17.5 " waist (measured flat)
23 " long

.5pt items

Reconstructed vintage neckties
Avocado and gold "bling" tie

Black linen "tight" tie

Ivy league "prick" tie

Peggy the penguin #2

Fabric bow headbands

Claim as Medium head size- green bow, thin medium head size- green bow, or large head size- green bow

.25pt items
Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

2 pt items

1 pt items

.5 pt items

Bear and outfits paper pattern
19" bear with 6 outfits

Log Cabin Men's Tie pattern

.25 pt items

Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies (you get all items)

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Samplers Stitchery- Jill Jarnow (US only please)

Claims made from me -  

Send by 3/3

rangerbeth to TheSapphireMoon - one can cozy (.5) and misc beads (.5)

TOTAL: 1PT

Claims I have made -

Pending:1
Current:5

TOTAL:  6
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 11:58:15 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012 06:17:00 AM »

~~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Kolding where I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed in.
NON-smoking home!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headbands enmass. One size fits both kids and adults. Claim by rows and color. 4 Row: 1pt. 5 Rows: 2pt.
4:

5:

Snappy necklace to put whatever you feel like into. The chain is long. Please specify if you want it shortened and how much when claiming. 1pt (one left)

Lego ornaments. 1 pt for small+medium, 2pt for gigantic.

Handknit wristwarmers with 5 vintage mother in pearl buttons (1)

Supplies:

Ziplock of yarn. 2 pt (on hold for jo_mama)

Sturdy papier maché suitcases (Small: 4,5x11x7,5 cm, big: 5x14x10 cm), 4 sets availiable, per set 1pt

Stencils never used. 6" wide 0.5 each

Blue/purle FunFur (full skein!) and Lion Suede. 0,5 pt each

New York (wool+acryllics. 200g 59 yards) from Hjertegarn. 1 pt

Ornament kits. In each package enough for 12 pieces. 2 red, 1 brown, 1 colorful available. 1pt/pack or all 4 for 3pt

Ceramic or glass beads. (The light blue you will get half pr. claim). Due to the weight and shipping: 1 pt each

Wax beads. All for 1 pt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
loudxmouse - Snappy necklace (1pt)
craftaddiction - Custom yarn box (3 pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
atsuko - Fortune cookie papers (1 pt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending:3
Current: 2
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 12:10:08 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
craftaddiction
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012 02:32:43 PM »

CraftAddiction's Shop
Open

I live in a small town in Iowa. I have a small dog.

Crafts

Knit Socks - custom - 2 pts
Thick comfy socks to wear around the house. Let me know what size when you claim (please specify if it is a mens or womens size). I have a number of colors, in various fibers. Feel free to pm me if you want to know if I have a certain fiber/color.

I couldn't get a great pic, but basically.... they look like socks  Wink Here is a pic of a mens' medium (wool blend).

This set is a womens medium made of a soft acrylic yarn

Baby Pinafore - This one - 2 pt each
Pattern says for 0-3 months, but I think it will fit much larger. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back.
Baby Pink:

Hand carved Stamps - Custom - 1 point each for most stamps
2 points for large or complicated stamps.

Let me know if you want them mounted or not (no charge for wood mounting). If it you want something else carved, just PM me.

A stamp like the gryffindor one would be 2 points

FireFlower - custom - 1 point

About 8-9" tall

Big Goomba - custom - 2 point

I think it works ups to be about 8-9" tall

Small Goomba - custom - 1 point

Bob-omb - custom - 1 point

I can't remember how tall this one is. I think about 4-5 inches.

Baby Octopus - This one or Custom - .5 pt

These are pretty small, so they would probably make good stalking suffers. I can make as many as you need in whatever color(s) you want.

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom - .25 pt or 5 for 1 pt

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, jut let me know.

Adult Lip Gloss Cozy - Custom - .25 pt

to change your image viewing settings please click here
Because you never know when you need.... lip gloss.

Resin Pendants - .5 pt per set .5 pt for both sets
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Some came out good while some have tiny imperfections. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Octopus - This one - 1 pt

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one - .5 pt

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size. If you want a 'perfect' one, I can make one in this color (or any other) for one point... see below.

Skinny Scarf - Custom - 1 pt

I can do this color or one of your choosing.

Supplies

Tunisian Crochet Hooks - 2 pts for set

7 hooks. Sizes 3,4,6,7,8,9,10

Books - 2 pts each or 3 pts for both

Embroidery Thread #2 - 3 pts

Storage Boxes - .5 pt for both packs

Santa - 1 pt

Beginning Knit or Crochet CD - 1 pt each

Let me know what one you want when you claim. They are brand new, still sealed.

Learn Knit or Crochet Kit - 2 pt
You can pick if you get a beginners knitting kit, or a crochet one. You will get one of the CDs above, along with yarn, hook/needles, and the accessories you will need to get started (row counter, stitch markers, etc).

20 Safety Eyes Blue, 10mm - 1 pt

Ashtray - .5 or free with 2 pt purchase

It is very pretty, but we have no use for it. Maybe someone wants it to hold supplies?

Stamps - 1pt per set or 4 sets for 3pts
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 8:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Claims from me:
Send by february 8th
craftaddiction to loudxmouse - Resin Kit - 3 pts

Claims that I've made:
RubyTuesday to CraftAddiction - Warm winter hat (1)
bananaleg to CraftAddiction - padded zipper pouch (1)
jo_mama to craftaddiction - cookies - 1pt
pseudo_pix to craftaddiction - Custom yarn box (3 pt)

Starting points: 6
Current points: 3
Pending points:  0
Total points: 3
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 11:53:10 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
LaughingLark
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012 06:02:07 AM »

OPEN!

Welcome to the Laughing Lark Shop

Allergen:I live in a non-smoking home with two kitties. The cats are both quite furry, and I keep them out of my supplies as much as possible, but their fur gets on me, and might get onto crafts I make even though I am careful.

Periwinkle flower ear flap hat (1) Adult sized (about 22" head)

Lavender roses ear flap hat (1) Adult sized (about 22" head)

Yarnage! My newbie yarns. I have been spinning for just a few months, and I love it! I do not weight down my yarns when setting the twist, and try to keep my yarns as balanced as I can. There will be some thick and thin, though. Check back often for new yarns. Smiley

Pink Vine Handspun Yarn (1/2) Hand dyed Sheep Sheed wool plyed with a commercial mohair yarn. 55 yards, 6-7 wraps per inch.

The Charm Shop  
SALE! Some charms marked down to .25pt per group!
Charms/Pendants Assortment group # 2 (.25 point)

Charms/Pendants Assortment group #3 (.25 point)

Charms/Pendants Assortment group #4  (.25 point)

Charms/Pendants Assortment group #5  (.25 point)

Charms/Pendants Assortment group #7 (.25 point)

Glass Flower Charms Group#1 (1/2)

Glass Flower Charms Group#2 (1/2)

Glass Flower Charms Group#6 (1/2)

New lower price!
French Beaded Pink and Black flower brooch (1/2) Made fresh this morning. Smiley

Beaded Ornament or Sun Catcher Set (1/2)Temporary mark down! These can go in the window, or on the tree at Christmas.

SALE! Birds are temporarily marked down to .25 points per group!
Birds in flight sun catchers My free-hand wire birdies. Most of the time, people use a piece of clear thread to hang these up in a window in groups, but you can also make them into mobiles, tree ornaments, etc.

Birds group #1 (.25 pts)

Birds group #4 (.25 pts)

Birds group #5 (.25 pts)

Hats on SALE for .25!

Turquoise and purple hat (.25) Knitted on the purple KK loom, acrylic. Will fit older child to adult.

Blue-green black hat (.25) Knitted on the purple KK loom, acrylic. Will fit older child to adult.

Supplies!

chips #1 (1/2 pt)Sold to atsuko!

chips #2 (1/2 pt)

chips #6 (1/2 pt)Also sold to atsuko! Thank you! Smiley

Claims I have made:
Monster truck shirt small 6/7 (.5)
Drunk robot shirt small 6/8 (freebie)

Claims from me:

TOTAL:             1
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012 03:58:56 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012 04:38:11 PM »

Gala's Shop

Parallelogram Necklaces- 1 point

Gradiant Necklaces- 1 point

Claim yellow, green or blue. Purple is no longer available.

Bracelets

Oval chain, 7.5 inches. Both for 1 point

Gryffindor, adjustable 7.5-8.5 inches. 1 point. (also available for custom work, I can get up to 18 characters on a line)

Matching cuffs, adjustable 7.5-8.5 inches. 2 points. (can be dyed in brown, black, light purple, dark purple, navy blue, red, fuchsia, green, yellow.)

Cards- 1 point (sets of five, no envelopes 3x4 inches)

Khaki with pink lace

Khaki with gold glitter

Burnt orange with navy specks

Claimed
Supply set to SapphireMoon- 1pt

My Claims

Pending: 1
Current:4
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012 07:35:00 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012 04:25:58 PM »

Night Skies
Still trying to come up with a good name...

I'm new here, so be gentle. My name is Angie; i'll answer to most anything. I live in Washington state. We have the most gentle (crybaby) pitbull, named Buster. He stays away from the crafting.

If you want something for a different price, make me an offer.

Just a note: With the exception of the "environmental" bag, all sewn items are completely sewn by hand.

OPEN

Supplies and Other Non-Crafted Items:

Loops for Cell Phone Charms -- bag of 12 for .25pt

3 Wooden Ball Knobs -- .25pt

Necklaces -- .5pt each
These came in a bag of knitting needles i got at a garage sale.

Liz Claiborne Wristlet -- .5pt
From the same garage sale bag.

Crafted Items:

Knit Doughnut -- .25pt

Small Scrubbies -- .25pt each

Drawstring Pill Bags -- .25pt each

Sweat Cuffs -- .5pt each
Knitted cotton cuffs, great to wear while working out or on a hot day.

Knit Cuff -- .5pt
Slips on, no closure. Meant for a wrist, but fits some paper cups.

Earrings -- .5pt each

Rainbow and Cupcake Brooches -- .5pt each

Handsewn Mustaches -- .5pt each
Great for any age. Except maybe the brown broochstache. Please specify if you would like a blue or brown Groucho, or one of the handlebars.

Disney Princess Drawstring Pouches -- .5pt each

Knit Drawstring Pouch -- .5pt each
Knit in Vanna's Choice -- fern and burgundy.

Crocheted Headbands -- .5pt each or all 5 for 2pt
The fifth one is a bit tighter than the others. They were made to fit my head, which i believe is about 21.5".

Padded Zippered Pouch -- 1pt
Front and Back

Play Wallets -- .25pt each or all 5 for 1pt
Front and Back

Inside the two largest. The one with big polka dots has a small pocket for a dime (my lucky coin).

Flannel Wallets -- 1pt each
Just note that they are a bit bulky? If you don't like it for yourself, it's still great for kids.

This one has interfacing, so it's stiff.

Beaded Lizards -- .25pt each or 5 for 1pt

Yellow Cowl/Earwarmer -- 1pt
Knit with Lion Brand Homespun.

Reusable Bag -- 2pt
Upcycled from a 100% cotton t-shirt that says "I've gone environmental", lined with argyle flannel. Straps from the same flannel.

Reversible Aqua Hat -- 2pt

Two-Tone Beanie -- 2pt
Dark, navy blue ribbing and a light blue crown.

Fern Beanie -- 2pt
Knit in the same yarn as the pouch? so if you're into matching? Smiley

Grey Pink Stripe Beanie -- 2pt

Claims made from me:
bananaleg to CraftAddiction - padded zipper pouch (1)
bananaleg to TheSapphireMoon - 2 'knitting needle bag' necklace (1)

Claims i have made:

Current: 5

Total: 5
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 12:11:33 PM by bananaleg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012 05:08:30 PM »

Sansa's Swap Shop

Open
Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Three Point Items

Saroyan(3) Made from Malabrigo Sock Yarn in Lettuce. Weighs 77g. Eleven inches wide at widest point, 70 inches long.

Two point Items

Ice Queen (2)

DSC00537 by sansawolf, on Flickr
Pale Grey

Stockinette Scarf (2) Beaded cast on and cast off

DSC00540 by sansawolf, on Flickr

DSC00539 by sansawolf, on Flickr

Half Point Items

Row Of Leaves Bookmark (0.5)

This one is made from Chocolate Kidsilk Haze. No loops because I ran out of yarn.

Pale grey lace weight.

Wish List.

Crochet hooks with polyclay covered handles.
Decorated USB sticks
Cable needle necklace
Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points  6

Claims made from me  0

Claims made by me  4
Ruby Tuesday to Sansa
Bracelet made with peacock beads (0.5)
Zipper shoulder bag (1)
2 x 7 inch nail files (0.25)
Clutch bag clasp (0.25)

Send by 19th February
lxmouse to Sansa
Winterberry (2)

Total points = 2

Total  2
Current  2
Pending 0
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012 02:30:41 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012 03:12:37 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
OPEN for BUSINESS  Smiley

Handcrafted items:
Coasters = 1/2 point each
2 available....knitted from wool sock yarn
size = 4in. by 3.75in.

Snowflake hexipuff ornaments = 1/2 point for set of 3
Made by a Ravelry buddy -- these have a loop on top for hanging.
approx. 3 in. across....knitted from sock yarn

Felt sushi = 1/2 point
for the set w/box
approx. 2 in. long

Knitted baby sleep sack = 1 point
acrylic/wool blend, approx. 17 in. long and 7.5 in. wide (lying flat)

Knit cotton washcloths:
1/2 point each:  sale price = 3 for 1 point
(sizes vary -- PM me & I'll measure)

House cloth/ blue

Rainbow crochet cloth

Peach zigzag cloth

Green Cloth #1

Multi Cloth

Purple ribbon cloth
(custom available in pink -- just PM me)

small sachets (1/4 point each):
please specify heart or rectangle
heart approx. 3 in. by 3in. claimed by TSM
rectangle approx. 2 in. by 3 in.
heart = lavender
rectangle = rosemary
(handcrafted by online friends)

Pink Wool Scarf = 1 point
(think I made this from Patons Wool?)
approx. 4in. by 50in.

Supplies:
Holiday Knits book = 1 point

Sewing Book = 1 point
new
  claimed by L2E

Beading supplies = 1/2 point for the set
2 big eye beading needles + tube of amethyst color beads
(think it says 6.0 czech glass E-beads....tiny print! LOL)
 claimed by TSM

Craft punches (click pic for closer view)
Paper shapers punch = 1 point
<left side of pic -- punches a design that you can stitch in>
smaller punches = 1/2 point each (choose moon or ballerina)

YARN!
Cascade 220 superwash = 1 point
1 ball available; color# 1960
 claimed in a heartbeat by LxM

Nature's Palette yarn = 1 point per skein (or 2 points buys all 3 skeins)
3 skeins available, but one is divided (see details here:
 claimed by LxM

Kroy Sock Yarn = 1/2 point per skein
1 skein available, but it's been rewound from a MYB, so it's messy --
also weighs 99 gm, but perhaps the mini-skein lovers won't mind?
color = Cyan Stripes

Skeinz Yarn = 1/2 point per skein
2 available....one ball band missing
Dark blue/grey color
from New Zealand/ Possum & Merino blend

Lion Brand Magic Stripes yarn = 2 points
(for lot of 3)  colorway = 204 Bright Spring

Knitting Needles:

Misc:

Felt piggy ornaments = 1/4 point
(set of 2)

Fiskars paper edgers = 1/2 point

wire words for scrapbooking = 1/4 pont  claimed by TSM

CLAIMS:
Claims made from me:
by LxM:  3 skeins of Nature's Palette yarn + 1 ball Cascade 220 = 3 pts
by L2Ex:  sewing by hand book = 1pt
by TSM:  beading supplies + wire words = 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from jo_mama:  green fleece + 1 dozen cookies = 1 point
from loves2experiment:  set of Bird cards/ Spanish = 1 point
from RubyTuesday:  cross stitch booklet  + pair of nail file cases = 1 point
from atsuko:  peapod pendant = 1 point

started: 2
earned:  5
pending:
spent: 4
total:  3
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012 06:24:50 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012 09:53:37 PM »

Raeraethejetplane's Shop is OPEN

My house is very pet friendly. I try to keep items free from hair but with five pets it can be difficult. Please let me know if you would like me to pm you a detailed photo. I have many pre-made books. If you are looking for a certain motif or color let me know before claiming

CRAFTED ITEMS
2 points
Buttonstyle Stitch Journals

Cardstock Covers. Journals are 5 1/8X 4 and the spine is 3/4 thick. There are about 80 pages in each book. Book lies flat when open.

Detail of Spine

Yellow Journal.  Available with Blue and Yellow thread

Pink Journal.  Available with Hot Pink, Spring Green, and Purple thread

Blue Journal. Available with Purple thread

Green Journal. Available with White, Yellow, Spring Green, Orange (2), and Dark Green thread

Black Journal.  Available with Hot Pink, Orange, White, Spring Green, and Yellow thread

1 point

Tree of Life PendantsNEW

Imperfect Earrings .5 point
Silver earring hooks. There are slight dings in the pink paint. With the way the stars hang it is not noticeable.

Hello Kitty Bracelet .5 pt

SUPPLIES
Flat Rate Envelope of Comics for Altered Art.5 point each

Mystery Small Flat Rate Box of Embellishments 1 pt

Lightly Used Stamps .5 point

Top Left stamp read: Created for: _____
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '___________________________________________________')

Claims made from me : 0

Claims I have made : 0

Current:  4

TOTAL: 4

Wishlist
Business Card case- vinyl or a hard case
Reusable snack bags
Dishtowels
Anything I can stash away for a new home
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012 12:27:38 PM by raeraethejetplane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012 12:52:02 PM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

Open!!

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!

2 Point Items

Water's Edge
172 Yards. 100% Merino singles

Tropical Sunset
146 yards. 100% Rambouillet singles spun thick and thin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
to pseudo_pix: Fruits of the Forrest, 2 points
to pseudo_pix: Pastel Dreams, 2 points
to loves2experiment - Moody blues - 2 points

Claims I have made -  
from sarahj2001- beesewax honey soap (1 point)
from saraj2001 - Raspberry soap (1 point)
from Squidget- T-shirt with bleach stenciled robot Red: size XL (0.5)
from Squidget- 4 1" buttons- random selection (0.5)

Pending:0
Current:6

TOTAL:6
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012 12:31:53 PM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012 02:06:10 PM »

PlaidPineapple's Shop
open
My home is non-smoking but I have 2 cats.

CRAFTS
Felt headbands .5 pt each: on black elastic headbands Blue or pink flowers.  On ruffle elastic headbands blue, browns (this one is on a pale pink headband) or burgundy flower.  

Thomas the Train tote bag 1pt.

Bike Bags for youth  1 point each ON SALE FOR .5 pts each:  I also use these on thin railed bunk beds on the top, loop arond the rail so kids have a spot for their nightly reading books.  Also as a bag on stroller handles that are the one bar across on top, type.  My kids also have wooden slat back style kid-size chairs that I put these on to store their art supplies and mittens.
pink and green frogs,Butterflies or Curious George

Hospital Nursing Gown 3 pts Very generously sized, like the official hospital gowns.  Should fit Women small-Large probably larger.  The color of the gown is a medium purple with lilac binding. This gown has a nursing panel in the front, With 2 snaps to keep it secure when not in use.  3 ties in the back with the back extending well over for a no-backside showing fit.

Adult Apron 2 pt each:  Country Farm theme. D-ring Adjustable neck and tie waist.  or Cupcake Apron with waist tie.

Child/youth Apron 1 pt: has frayed edge ruffle and waist tie.

Craft Supplies
1 pt per item:
Cuttlebug  Dies "Vintage" includes 4 dies NIP-TAKEN.  Scrapworks Bumper Stickers-They are adhesive backed molded rubber alphabets about 2" tall per letter.  Available in Blue or Orange sets. 6"x6" All My Memories Red Leather Look Accordian Mini Album.  Quickutz Icing Rub-ons in "Tags" theme contains sheets in 4 different colors of rub-ons.  Stamped Cross Stitch  11"x14" says Good Friends are always welcome.  All items NIP.

.25 pt per item: self adhesive Scrapworks brand fabric tabs.  Have the alphabet and designs in each bag.  Pick your color: Purples, Blues, reds (and pink).
Scrapworks Bumper Frames (fun on mixed media items!)   Lil Davis Bookplates   (Bronze)  Lil Davis metal Circle frames 16mm    Lil Davis Red Bookplates In third photo: Making Memories Metals- your choice of Eyelet Phrases (they are metal long phrases with an eyelet style attacher on the back: Baby, 1980's years, wedding 3 ,ancestors, travel. sports ribbon labels-they slide on ribbons they are not eyelets. crossed out=taken          Choice of 7/8" grosgrain ribbon in Campers or Bikes 1 yard.        Lil Davis Chip Art coaster (about 2" diameter)      Hockey theme buttons    Golf theme buttons-I missed them in photos will be posting later

Starting points:2
    Current:3

Send by Feb 23
plaidpineapple to atsuko - Cuttlebug  Dies "Vintage" includes 4 dies NIP - 1point
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 04:14:25 PM by plaidpineapple » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Don, Meet Rosie, Rosie, Meet Don
Sex Writer Marie Calloway Addresses Dr. Phil Controversy LIVE
How to Make the Most of Your Interactions
Sleeping in Eden by Nicole Baart
The Offering by Angela Hunt
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...