A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,011
Currently Running With Scissors:
410 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BAZINGA!  (Read 15432 times)
Tags for this thread: big_bang_theory  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fringey
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012 10:34:55 AM »

I love it! I want one, too! Did you use a different weight yarn for the legs, or a different stitch? It looks different to me, which I like, but it might just be the perspective in the photo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hooksnpaper
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012 03:08:27 PM »

i love him.  the is my and hubbys fav show.  would love to make him as well as the rest of the set when you get to them.  will you be sharing the pattern?

Thanks, and I think when I start Penny I will write down my pattern as I create her. I am really bad for not writing down the pattern EVER. I didn't write down this Sheldon pattern....this is something I am working on because my Daughter knows how to crochet...and my Neice wants me to teach her so it would be nice if I could force myself to write down most of my patterns so they could have them too. I will post on here when Penny is done and I will be sure to document that pattern Smiley

Does anyone else find it hard as well...I really find it hard to write down my patterns when I crochet I get in a zone and just don't do it. Or maybe it's just me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hooksnpaper
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012 03:09:26 PM »

you should sign up for the BBT swap! (if you haven't already)

Ohhh, I didn't know there was one! I will be sure to check it out Smiley Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hooksnpaper
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012 03:13:53 PM »

I love it! I want one, too! Did you use a different weight yarn for the legs, or a different stitch? It looks different to me, which I like, but it might just be the perspective in the photo.

Yup, I used a different weight ( lighter weight) lol that was the only yarn in that shade in my stash over the holidays and I wanted to finish him so I went with it.....luckily he turned out okay Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pandamayhem
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012 12:10:52 AM »

Oh my goodness! I just caught up in the series and am now a huge fan of the show, as well as your work! I can't wait to see the rest of the cast Wink And HP cast too!?! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my Etsy shop: A Strawberry Inside Cheesy
kwality570
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012 05:35:39 PM »

Absolutely adorable!  Great likeness. Your ami skills are amazing. Smiley
I can't wait to see more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cinciut
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012 04:10:48 AM »

Grin Grin Grin
He is great!!!Totally love him!!!Very well done!  Wink Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012 04:20:46 AM »

I think I may be the only person in the world that can't stand this show but my family loves it and most every episode I hear them downstairs in the family room laughing lots.  I do, however, think your Sheldon is very good and I know he would be appreciated by my family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rousseline
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012 06:18:42 PM »

Does anyone else find it hard as well...I really find it hard to write down my patterns when I crochet I get in a zone and just don't do it. Or maybe it's just me Smiley

It's not just you! I find it really hard too to write the pattern as I go along! I always forget to do it and then I don't remember what I did...  But still... I have a close friend who's a complete fan of the serie, so if you end up writing the pattern for Sheldon, I would definitely use it!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

muise
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012 10:40:32 AM »

yup i so want this pattern as well as any others you do from the cast, it is our fav show
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Your Animation to Dance to Music - Shake 4
How to Create Panoramic Plates - Shake 4
How to Track Obscured Points - Shake 4
How to Use Smooth Cam - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Soften Skin - Color
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...