A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,649
Currently Running With Scissors:
678 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny Movie Things Round 3 (SU CLOSED - SO 3/30)  (Read 14450 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012 09:36:04 AM »

I am so tempted to do this because I love OTT swaps!  I am scared that my choice in films will be torturously boring for my partner though Sad  Do you match people randomly?

I love watching new movies---even "boring" ones.  All except horror or gore (I get nightmares.  lol).  I love seeing what people like and looking for new ideas in it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stove037
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012 10:28:33 AM »

Thanks, you guys made me feel better.  Now to narrow down my favs!  I am soooo excited to do this swap and really glad I probably won't have to watch any racy movies! (yes I am a prude! lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's not think of tomorrow, but let's enjoy this fleeting moment of life." ~ Omar Khayym

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/stove037
wists - http://www.wists.com/stove037
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012 01:26:33 PM »

Thanks, you guys made me feel better.  Now to narrow down my favs!  I am soooo excited to do this swap and really glad I probably won't have to watch any racy movies! (yes I am a prude! lol)

SO not a prude.  I love it when a movie says "Rated R for language, sexual dialogue, and excessive nudity."  lol

Now, fart jokes and bathroom jokes I don't really like---so, I guess I don't go entirely all out.  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bobbinalong
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012 01:29:37 PM »

I have both racy movies and Disney on my list.  So....what does that make me?

Well-rounded!  Yeah, that's what I'm calling it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sharktopus

You don't need a permit for a glue gun.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012 02:03:24 PM »

I have a Jane Austin Movie, a Tim Burton Musical, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I like to mix it up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ninja_Poo
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012 02:07:58 PM »

Sounds fun, I am so in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stove037
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012 02:29:39 PM »

SO not a prude.  I love it when a movie says "Rated R for language, sexual dialogue, and excessive nudity."  lol

Now, fart jokes and bathroom jokes I don't really like---so, I guess I don't go entirely all out.  lol

Lol.  I'm not against R movies and nudity, I loved "28 Days Later," but I do have a fear of having to watch films like "Eyes Wide Shut," "A Clockwork Orange" or "Exotica!" 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's not think of tomorrow, but let's enjoy this fleeting moment of life." ~ Omar Khayym

Smeddley

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012 03:33:32 PM »

Lol.  I'm not against R movies and nudity, I loved "28 Days Later," but I do have a fear of having to watch films like "Eyes Wide Shut," "A Clockwork Orange" or "Exotica!" 

I don't think that not liking A Clockwork Orange makes you a prude!  That's unfairly labeling yourself - that movie was just disturbing.  It is, in fact, the poster child for disturbing.  (I haven't seen the other two, so I can't speak for them)

I'm waffling about having "Mega Piranha" as one of my movies - I'm not saying it's a great movie (in fact, it's awful, but so awful it is hilarious), but the craft potential is ENORMOUS.  I mean, GIANT MAN-EATING FISH.  How awesome is that?

Oh, and 28 Days Later was far better than I expected, but Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland are still my top zombie movies.  And Plan 9 From Outer Space, though it's only kind of a zombie movie... I mean, it is zombie, but Vampira looks like a possessed vampire through the whole thing and it's really more about the aliens.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012 08:48:29 PM »

Sounds fun, I am so in!

Okay, Ninja_Poo---your username and avatar just made me laugh out loud! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stove037
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012 07:26:34 AM »

I'm waffling about having "Mega Piranha" as one of my movies - I'm not saying it's a great movie (in fact, it's awful, but so awful it is hilarious), but the craft potential is ENORMOUS.  I mean, GIANT MAN-EATING FISH.  How awesome is that?

I can definitely see the crafting potential of a movie about a giant piranha!  I think I'm going to use this as an opportunity to get crafts from movies that would never get a swap of their own.  I love HP and Star Wars, but those swaps are going on all the time.  This is definitely the chance for our more obscure/ridiculous favs. 

I am having a really hard time narrowing down my movies!  Can we include more than five?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
how to Use Camtasia Studio 6
How To Make Your Videos HD Using Camtasia Studio
How To Improve The Quality Of Your Video When Recording
How To Make A Watermark For Your Videos
How To Make Your Videos HD Using Windows Movie Maker
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...