A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,166
Currently Running With Scissors:
524 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Warehouse 13 Gallery  (Read 9607 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012 04:59:01 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like everything, I just kept coming up with things to add to the package...

The goggles were super fun, and I burned myself more than once on the hot glue. I really need to not just grab whatever I'm hot gluing and hold it down, it tends to hurt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
ivoryh1632
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012 09:23:32 PM »

Yay recieved from ceemonster today. Picture quality's not the best, I waited too late to take pics and there was no light so I was fighting between using the flash and everything looking washed out or no flash and having shadows on everything.

When I opened the box, there was a letter from The Regents informing me that I have been sent some artifacts for safekeeping.

The artifacts all came to me in this special mini warehouse box

You can't tell cuz of the flash but there's a slight bit of metalic-ness to the paint on the box, its so gorgeous. There's a bunch of little compartments under the glass and a drawer on the bottm. I'm gonna have to find something cool to put in this, I'm thinking it may be fun to stash my jewelry making supplies in there with all the compartments and all plus with the glass I can see all my pretty beads whenever I walk by.

Inside the warehouse box there was......
A phoenix necklace

so pretty, my mom already tried to "borrow" this and kept going on about how it would look great with everything she owns.

Poe's diary and pen, safely secured together on a necklace so they don't get separated and start causing trouble. And inside is a picture of Poe. So creepy looking, I love it.

A pearl of wisdom bookmark, already replaced my current bookmark (a little ceasars receipt) with this one.

A mini farnsworth keychian (already in use)

not sure if you can see it in the pic, but the nobs are mini clockwork-ey peices, so awsome

And possibly the coolest thing ever.....my very own tessla!!!! an upgraded version. So amazing, I'm gonna have to find some way to mount this on the wall, maybe a shadow box or something, this needs to be on display.

But that's not all, I also got some tea for the office.

And a feild notebook

I also got a gift from Junior Agent Donovan, some purple hair peices. Which are perfect cuz I just dyed my hair blue so these are gonna look great with that. And they happen to be the exact same lenght as my hair.

The regents were also aproached by a strange man in a blue box who instructed them to include this, and then disapeared. They figured taht they better folow his instructions as he surely posseses an artifact (loved that bit)

Ok I think that's everything. Thank you sooooooooooooo much for such an awsome package!!!!!! I love everything. I'm already planning on wearing the purple hair and poe necklace when I go out tonight.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harvey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012 11:55:37 PM »

The goggles are fab - as Claudia would say - the Nerf Tesla is beautiful. This swap is turning out such cool stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012 07:36:10 AM »

I wish I'd known about this swap! I'm obsessed with Warehouse 13 at the moment. There are so many awesome stuff in your gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2012 11:03:37 AM »

Yay! I'm so glad you love everything, Ivory! I had a moment of panic that I didn't make enough (as I always do) so I'm very very very pleased you love everything. Smiley

And wow, those goggles are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
NightOwl21

after all this time I finally show my true form

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012 05:03:19 PM »

Awesome box (okay everything) and loved that the Doctor made an appearance. sneaky man! ^^

zzdia I've been asked if there will be a second round coming up.  There will be I just gotta find the timeline for it first. ^^ So soonish.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have 2 shops! Scandalous! Take a visit and enjoy Smiley

Jewelry and Wedding Accessories: http://www.somewearintyme.etsy.com

Crafts and supplies: http://www.squidooink.etsy.com

Wists: http://www.wists.com/nightowl21

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/somesquid
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012 07:18:06 PM »

the Phoenix (what did you use to make it?)

I'm glad you like everything! And I'm sorry about the damage, Canada Post is notorious for destroying things, but I tried to hard to wrap everything up well. As far as what I used to make the Phoenix, it's called Air Dry Magic Clay, which, believe it or not, came from Dollarama, it's dollar store brand. I really like it because it dries still kind of malleable, but reasonably unbreakable. Can't wait to receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012 06:38:51 PM »

What a great package Ceemonster sent!  Very clever interpretation of items.  Love the necklaces and the mini farnsworth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
pjr107
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2012 10:09:03 AM »

Finally got to look at the gallery and take inventory of all the AMAZING warehouse items.  Did get Bunnykenobi's personal swap stuff and I'll post that in a seperate area. Still have to get the backing for one item and put some jump rings on the other piece.

Amazing swap everyone!
Pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012 02:36:49 PM »

My partner KraftyKT has been sick an is unable to post pictures of what I sent her so I offered to do it.
First off is a couple of necklaces inspired by ones that Claudia wears in the show.  The adiopose is my "xtra" as she had listed Dr. Who as a favorite show.

I then sent her a pheonix:

I then sent her a lamp inspired by the set of the show itself. (I didn't send her bulbs so she could choose her own style/wattage) It's hard to see here, but it's a faux book with a really neat map cover.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making a Photoshop Music Video
Creating a Dodecahedron with the Cupcake CNC Makerbot
Salt and Pepper Shakers Design on the MakerBot 3D Printer
How to Scale 3D Objects in Blender
How to Create an Adobe Flash Slide Show
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...