A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,942
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 79 sign ups open 1/27-2/26  (Read 13164 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012 08:43:10 PM »

I'll claim mama24boyz for I would LOVE a charm bracelet or a Tree of Life Pendant or a birds nest pendant with the kids birthstone colours or something like it, Quenton March, Liam August, Aidan August, Ethan April, Daysie May My specialty!

First claim this round!

About Me
34 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats.
  • My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • My favorite movie is Back to the Future
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafty Wishes

Grin = BIG WISH!

Sewing
-- A simple robe. I really like this kimono style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. I'm generally a US size 4 and can send measurements!

--Greek Goddess Halloween Costume I love this so much. I've wanted one like this for a couple years. It would be awesome to have one sewn to fit me versus generic costume sizes. Would be happy to provide measurements. I had to miss Halloween last year because of surgery but it's never too early to plan for the next!

--Belle Halloween Costume I would also love to dress up as Belle in her "Provincial Town" blue dress. This is a very simple outfit but hard to assemble from ready-made parts. Again, would send any measurements needed!  I had to miss Halloween last year because of surgery but it's never too early to plan for the next!

NEW -- Quilted Table/Buffet Runner. I have an antique butler's chest/buffet sideboard that's about 54" in length and I would love something like this to put on the top as a runner to protect it. This pattern is very nice and the colors are good, though it could be more brown/blue or more earthy as well.

NEW --Plastic bag holder Would help organize my laundry room a little more! Wink

-- Kitchenaid Mixer Cover Mine is the Classic (seen here) and I have a few examples of covers I like here also this or this style in different fabric (Could also be other fabrics you think I'd like! More fabric examples here as well.) I could really use this!! Mine has no cover now at all!

--Sewing Surprise There are tons of sewn things on my pinterest as well!

Knitting & Crochet
-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. (And yes, thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)

-- GORGOUS Knit Shrug. I love cables. I'm sure this is massively huge, but I love it so much I'm putting it on the list anyway. LOL

-- Knit or Crochet Wist Item - You can find crochet items here and knit items here.

Embellished Clothing (Dyed, Embroidered, Screenprinted, etc.)
-- Grin Decorated/Screnprinted/Stenciled/Bleach Pen/Embroidered Fitted T-Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. Fitted (not the "unisex" ones that are boxy) in V-neck, scoop or whatever (just nothing that's so low cut it requires another shirt underneath) in size small or US 4 equivalent. (I like the ones from Target a lot but am open to others too!) I have a bunch of styles I love WISTED or PINNED for inspiration.

--  Grin Batik/Dyed/Ombre/ "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it's fitted. I like styles like WISTED or PINNED.

NEW -- Galaxy Shirt! I love this. I think either black tee, dark navy blue or dark purple tee is best for the base shirt color. Fitted, size small (misses) or medium (jr's) I can't be around bleach (allergic to the vapors) so I can't make this for myself but I'd love someone to make one for me!!

NEW -- Bleach Pen Tees  Fitted styles only please, size small (if misses) or medium (if jr's) Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.

-- Embroidered PhoenixFire Designs Logo Shirt If anyone has a computerized embroidery machine where you can take a digital image and put it on a shirt, I would LOVE to get a ladies fitted polo or cute, fitted V-neck tee with my PFD logo. That would rock. (Maybe on navy or grey or something that would make the color pop.) Let me know if you need a different image!

--Embroidered Shirt I really like this idea. Doesn't have to be exact but I think that's a great place to start. Fitted shirt only please, size small if Misses or medium if Jr's cut. Jewel tones, browns, greys, etc. Maybe flowers, trees, branches, etc.? Front back, both - I just like this idea a lot.

-- Witch Ruby Slippers. These are too cool. I wear a 6.5 and would prefer a shorter heel more like 2" or so but these are just totally awesome.

Glass, Ceramics, Pottery, Etc.
NEW -- Ceramic Sponge Holder I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. The idea is so useful and the glaze is beautiful!

NEW -- Ceramic Oversized Soup Mug I've got several I love pinned here.

-- Ceramic/Pottery Spoon Rest I have a few examples here but really anything earthy, or blues, or natural type glazes would be wonderful.

-- Apple Tree Fused Glass Nightlight It's so cute!

--Something Stained Glass I love stained glass. A little window decoration, a nightlight, a decorative piece - I think stained glass is so pretty. I have some pieces wisted here for inspiration.

--  Ceramic/pottery wisty item or anything like that. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (Wisted items HERE or pinned here.)

Hoopla, Embroidery, Needlework
--Gil The Crab Art/Hoopla We have a Honda Element. And there were these awesomely funny commercials featuring a crab named Gil who wanted to pinch. (Youtube: I pinch!) We laugh about them still. So maybe art, or a hoop or something with Gil saying, "I pinch!" with the Element next to it like the commercial. It would just be really funny. (Our Element is this color if you want to make it match.) You could just screenshot the Element with Gil standing next to it with him saying, "I pinch!" or something. That would be awesome! Cheesy Like THIS EXAMPLE

NEW -- Needle felted Peeps Bunny Pattern available here. Yellow or pink would be great!

NEW --Embroidered Kitchen Towels I have some examples here but you can go with themes I like (phoenix, owls, red foxes, daffodils, tree, etc.) in general as well.

NEW -- Monogram "M" Kitchen Towels I love this and this style a LOT. (Could also be other fabrics you think I'd like! More fabric examples here as well.)

NEW -- Boo Hoopla "Boo" dressed up as a Monster from Monster's Inc. Too cute!

NEW -- "M" Hoopla I love the font, the detail, everything about this example.

NEW -- Embroidered Table Runner like THIS  I have an antique butler's chest/buffet sideboard that's about 54" in length and I would love something like this to put on the top as a runner to protect it.

-- Bat Hoopla like this. He's so cute! (And Halloween or not, I'd totally keep him around all year!)

--Needlecraft Surprise I have a bunch of assorted items both stitched and embroidered here which can be used as an inspiration.

Other
 Grin Grin -- Chibi Marty or Doc BttF Plush. Probably bigger than a medium, but I want to list it anyway. Craftster member Noxika makes these awesome plush (like this and this) and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one made of Marty McFly or Doc Brown from Back to the Future. Can't you just imagine how awesome a Marty with his orange "life vest" jacket or Doc with his wild hair in this style plush would be??

-- Anything Back to the Future Inspired It's seriously my favorite movie of all time. DeLorean time machine items, shirts with logos/slogans/products from the films, Doc or Marty things - I just love those films!!

--  Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items or phoenix pinned items as inspiration.

-- Adorable Owl Plush just like these! OMG, I love how cute they are and how soft they look and the colors and how they're smiling...!

-- Daffodils - Spring always makes me think of my favorite flower, the daffodil. They don't grow here in Florida so I've got some wisted daffodil items here to help usher in Spring.

-- Grin Daffodil Spoon Ring Yes, I already listed daffodils in general but I love this. I wear a size 6 on four fingers. I think this is just really cool.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my pinterest or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!

Craft Supplies
 -- Grin Gemstone Beads I'd love to use more faceted, briolette, rondelles and other cut stones. Here are some I really am coveting.
(Listings shown are just for example of the stone. Can easily be smaller quantities for more reasonable cost!)
 - Any gems on my Etsy favorites - Bunches listed here
 (examples... just about any 3-5mm faceted rondelle gemstone like or Chrome Diopside rondelles or....Songea Sapphire (yellows/orange in color) or... etc, etc, etc!!)I CAN REALLY USE GEMS FOR MY BUSINESS!

-- Grin Grin Gift Certificate to FireMountain Gems Available here. I recently put in a larger order, and got SO MUCH for my money. It's hard to buy in bulk but when I can, it's SO worth it. So if I could get some giftcards for them, I could combine them and make another big order and save a lot of money vs buying one thing here and there.

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Dichroic Glass Beads I love this mix for example. So pretty!

--Postcard Stamp I think this idea is super fun!

--Earring Findings I could use some fancier sterling and/or gold (plate/vermeil) ones, especially chandelier style like this or this or this or this or this, etc.

-- Cricut Sure it's a silly wish but maybe someone has one they don't use anymore? That'd be cool!

-- Button Maker I think it'd be fun to make my own buttons. Some sort of starter kit would be great. I've never made any before. Can totally be used/pre-owned!

-- Grin Grin Metal alphabet stamps A-Z letters upper or lowercase. I have a hammer and anvil but need the stamps! (I've even seen Micheal's carries letters and tag blanks!)

-- Grin Grin Metal number stamps 0-9. I have a hammer and anvil but need the stamps! (I've even seen Micheal's carries letters and tag blanks!)

-- Grin Metal stamping blanks Once I get the stamps, I need pre-cut shape tags to stamp on!

-- Grin Grin Standing Torso Mannequin like this so I could use it as a "model" when photographing my jewelry. I could REALLY use something like this!

-- 14k Gold Fill Round Wire I could use 16 or 18 gauge DEAD SOFT or 24 gauge or 26 gauge DEAD SOFT. Example search on etsy.

-- Inkless metal pen (In silver) This is weird but cool!

NEW -- Lightbox I wouldn't expect anyone to buy it new since it's expensive, but maybe someone has one sitting around they don't use anymore? (Doesn't have to be this exact one of course.)

NEW --No MSG Cookbook for purchase HERE. I get migraines and MSG triggers them. I'd love a cookbook specifically to help avoid it!

Extras

--  Grin Grin Pineapple anything so long as it does NOT have coconut in it. (Candy, snacks, candles, body spray, etc.) Finding pure, straight pineapple is so hard!
 -- Beading/Wire-Wrapping/Jewelry magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)
 -- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)
 -- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut or coffee flavors please.

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012 01:49:10 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
texscrapper

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012 08:28:52 PM »

I claim pheonixfiredesigns for Monogrammed Kitchen Towels(1,0,0)

HI! I'm Summer from Texas. I am mom to 3 amazing boys 11, 6, & 6. We live on a ranch that has been in my DH's family for over 150 years. We raise and breed cattle and my sons show cattle all over the state of Texas.

Like most moms today I try to do everything! I work at a local church as the Director of Children's ministry, sit on the twins elementary school PTO, volunteer in scouts, and run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing, jewelry making, and various other hobbies. Hobby Lobby is my favorite store - I have memorized the layout, and frequent it often.  I am a die hard LSU fan - we bleed purple & gold in our home, and when we are home on a Saturday in the fall, you can be guaranteed that college football will be on the TV!

CRAFTS

Sewn
Crown Royal oven mitts or hot pads for grilling - or anything that is made from upcycled CR bags
LSU Pillow or pillowcases for my 3 boys
Checkered Flag throw pillows
A cool car mat or fold up mat like this http://pinterest.com/pin/231944073/
A Dino Tail like this http://pinterest.com/pin/223328807/
A felt game book like this http://pinterest.com/pin/217601081/ or this http://pinterest.com/pin/223300831/
A fake camp fire like this http://pinterest.com/pin/303025166/
Casserole carriers like this http://pinterest.com/pin/215581470/
Fabric Baskets  - any shapes and sizes check my pintrest for lots of ideas!
Fabric baskets made from Lego Fabric for my sons Lego collection
Felt Food Collection
Set of 2 coffee cozies and coordinating mug rugs
This amazing apron http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021525141/ in any fabrics from my pinterest
Mail Set that was featured in OWS 78  Smiley

Wall Art
Wall art of our ranch brand - I would love one made from rope or barbed wire
NASCAR/Racing related dcor for my DSs room - signs, magnet board, paintings, cross stitch, just about anything just ask!
Sign/art that says Pops Slow Change Oil Service
Handmade crosses medium to large ones for walls any medium
Button & Swirl Hoopla like this - http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021523765/ but in teals, brown, and whites

Knitted Items
Boys purple and gold knitted socks
Mens purple & gold knitted socks
Womens purple & gold knitted socks

Other Items
License plate purse  Smiley
Painted or decorated wooden blocks
A fun painted treasure chest
Outdoor Welcome Mat with Ranch Brand on it
Tree of Life pendant with November birth stone colors

Anything from my Pintrest Boards that inspires you! Let me know what you are thinking of - just in case I have already made it! http://pinterest.com/texscrapper/

SUPPLIES NEEDED
Large ceramic tiles
Chalkboard or magnetic paint
Shaped buttons or cute rounds in bright colors
Small items for I Spy bags
Water soluable stabilizer for embroidering on blankets
Oilcloth or laminated fabric
45 mm blades for my gingher rotary cutter
1 yard or more - 1.5 inch elastic
Robin-Anton bobbin thread for embroidery machines
Long Straight Pins
Etching cream/supplies for glass etching
Tape runners for scrabooking and papercrafting
Cotton fabrics - 1.5 yards or more I can send ideas
Patterns for pajama pants Boys size 12, Adult size Small & 3X
Pattern tracing paper
9x12 precut tear away stabilizer
1.5 to 2.5 inch spools of ribbon
Craft and sewing idea books used are great as long as they are in good condition AND from a Non smoking household!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012 08:29:59 PM by texscrapper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
quilted
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012 08:57:20 AM »

I claim texscrapper for two dinosaur tails  Cheesy

(2,0,0)

Hello! I am a 34-year-old full-time working mother of two in Washington State. I have a very, very, very conservative workplace, so anything I take to work has to be um boring (or at least not childish). At home, we go wild. I love crafting in the evening while watching the Daily Show with my best friend/partner. My pinterest is http://pinterest.com/juliekinn/, but Im still adding to it (just got it) feel free to check out the board called swap wishlist.

I think knitting is *amazing* and so a lot of my wishes are knit (you folks are my heroes!). My fave colors are black, white, teal, green, orange, navy, and brown. Im okay with pink and purple in moderation Smiley

Thank you in advance for crafting for us!

FYI: Second-hand/upcycled is just fine!

*** indicates the stuff Im really hoping for, although I always love everything I get in OWS!

Crafts:

Sewing:
* Travel embroidery case: (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=394586.0)

* Challah cover in modern/simple design   

*** Wipes carrier that can fit in my purse maybe made from outdoor vinyl material? Thinking something that can hold about 10 wipes like the size of a wallet.

*** Little case for my ear buds (e.g., http://erinerickson.com/2011/11/circle-zip-earbud-pouch-tutorial/comment-page-1/)... Doesnt need to be exactly like that, of course Smiley

Knitting/crochet:

* Knitted cowl in any neutral color.

* Knitted or crocheted happy doll or animal for the kiddos

Other:

* hand-thrown ceramic serving bowl in any modern color or pattern

* Navy blue and/or white wall art of the letter K (or 3-dimensional Ks I can hang on
the wall) Im stealing jo_mamas awesome idea 

* Your original digital photography that I can use in my blog, Publish or Perish (http://juliekinn.wordpress.com/) theme should be writing, academia, publishing Id like to use the images in blog posts or on the main page of the blog happy to include your watermark! If you check out the blog youll see my pathetic attempts at photography.

* Gender neutral greeting cards and envelopes: blank, Happy Birthday, Thank you, etc.

* Kitchen towels

* Useful wine stoppers (i.e., not just decorative)

* Decorated girl clothes and/or accessories (size 18 months or bigger) feel free to just modify clothes from Goodwill

*** Decorated boy clothes and/or accessories (size 5t) feel free to just modify clothes from Goodwill Boy clothes from the store are SOOOOO boring, and my son is more motivated to get dressed in the morning if his clothes have cool/interesting motifs. Please no skulls/pirates 

* Cheese spreader knives

* Cheese markers

* Personalized address stamp

* Miniature or larger art for the kids walls

* Little wax dots to hold candles in place

* Wall clock for my home office, e.g., (http://pinterest.com/pin/106960559869550687/)

* Cute trash bag for the car that could hold a standard sized plastic grocery bag in it

Craft Supplies:
* Sewable patches with theme of Cars or Toy Story
*Metal stamping kit
* Thimbles (smallish Id love one on a string so I could wear it while quilting)
* Needle threader
* Stabilizer for embroidering t-shirts
*** Folding scissors for my craft bag
* Kiddie craft stuff (e.g., safety scissors, non toxic crayons and paint)
* Size 11 hand quilting needles
* High quality (e.g., Gutterman) hand quilting thread in white or ecru
*** 3-inch or 2-inch strips of unique quilting fabric (just one strip of each fabric, please)
* High quality (e.g., Mettler) machine thread. Any color, but especially white and black
* Zippers
*** simple wood hoops for making you all hoopla!
* Embroidery thread in any color leftovers are fine
* Solid color quilting fabric in at least 0.5 yards. Any color will be great! The cheap stuff is just fine.

Cooking supplies:
* Cake/cookie decorating supplies
* Cake/cookie decorating instructions/kit (Im new to it)
* Pre-seasoned (used) cast-iron skillet
* Grill pan
* Kid-friendly cooking supplies
* Vanilla beans
* Local ingredients special to where you live
* Ravioli shape thingie: http://www.amazon.com/Norpro-Ravioli-Maker-and-Press/dp/B000BBGV0G/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I35UEQ9H2884UW&colid=Y9117DPW7G29

Themes:
* Psychology (Im a psychologist)
*** Technology (e.g., QR codes, microchips, etc.)
* The Young Ones
* Scrabble
* Modern Judaism
* Vegetarianism
*** Bird (a la Put a bird on it!)

Extras:
*** Pretty match boxes
* Coffee (grounds)
* Tea
* Dark chocolate
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012 09:21:03 AM »

i claim quilted for . . . something.  i am trying to decide between 3 or 4 list items, so i will message you and we can talk about what you want more, etc.  i'll modify the post when i know Smiley wall art

1/0/0

hi, my name is jo.  i am 28 and i live with my husband and our 2 kiddos in a small illinois town right across the river from st. louis, mo.  my kiddos, georgia (age 8 ) and william (called wiley, age 19mo), are enjoying the benefit of craftster swapping, but georgia especially.  she loves little surprises popping up for her from time to time Smiley

no allergies, but please no cigarette smoke.  no excessive pet hair, either.

anything you want to know about me can likely be derived from my pins and their captions - http://pinterest.com/josasser/

big wishes are purple.  new items have a star *

my crafty wish list:

(sewn)
- cookies n milk rugs http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680729926/ , http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681028766/
- bunting (several examples on this board: http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-for-my-home/ )  i got a fabulous purple/green one last round but i would love more!
- kitchen wetbag in any combo of white/aqua/lime green/red http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680780947/
- fun pillows (several examples on this board: http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-for-my-home/ )
- drawstring play mat http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680800070/
- unicorn stuffie for georgia (love this one - http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680803473/ )
- cloth dinner napkins in any combo of red/aqua/lime green/white
- build-a-bear clothes, think pre-teen crazy girl http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680706202/
- a travel art folder for georgia http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680722948/
- sheer curtains for a small bathroom window http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680888036/ message me for dimensions and questions
- kiddos names hooplas http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680805289/
- fun standard sized pillowcases for my kiddos' room, http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680987364/ , http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680987354/ , http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680987385/ , http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681014057/
- soft/fuzzy/fun throw pillows for kiddos' room
- kitchen apron for me with pockets http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680703065/ (i can send you the fabric if you claim me for this) or http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680981896/
- travel neck pillow(s), both adult and kiddo sized needed.  check out my pinterest fabric board for fabric ideas
- toddler pillow (or toddler pillow case) for wiley.  he loves loves loves the super soft fleeces that are a little furry on one side.  i've made him a blanket in some agua whale fleece from joanns if you wanted to match - http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=D05047C4F85CD7AAE13C153FC2CB2932.a1p1?CATID=cat3102&PRODID=zprd_11151545a
*- a petticoat skirt for me http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681013993/
*- case for an iphone 3 that looks like an old camera, red http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681028899/
*- a baby boy doll for wiley (he loves his babies!) a couple ideas: http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681033399/ , http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681033402/ but pm me if you have other ideas
*- felt cooking utensils for wiley: http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681039516/
*- unpaper towels http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680711790/ http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680752888/ http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680729715/
*- a small art quilt (mug rugish size?) inspired by anything on any of my boards

(crochet/knit)
- a ridiculous scarf like this http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680802035/
- a crochet bolero/shrug for me (several examples on here: http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-it-for-me/ )
- reusable swifter covers for xl swifter
- casserole carrier http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680796540/
- bender hat for a large-headed friend http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680752750/
- a crochet our lady of guadalupe http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680779952/

(paper craft)
- 3d stars made from paper/metal/whatever (several examples here: http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-for-my-home/ )
*- bathroom prints (paper craft or typography?) http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681014002/
*- bookmarks (i have several people in my life who could use bookmarks, so here's a list of themes: wizaed of oz, first communion, st. bernadette, the wee free men, unicorns, mice) http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680994218/ http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680994209/
*- inchies, high quality, in reds, aquas, and lime greens , themes: anything cooking/baking/kitchen related, anything you see in my hoopla loves pinterest board
*- "i love you more than bacon" valentine for my hubby, 5x7 please, as i intend to frame it after. if it could have some aqua on it that would rock.

(other craft)
- hooplas http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-hoopla-loves/
- established family sign http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680809327/
- mice.  mouse charms or mouse figurines for georgia http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680936753/
- "S"s.  i am making a wall of "S"s and i could use more.  several examples here: http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-for-my-home/
- hair clip frame for the bathroom http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680881821/
- a "peace, love, cupcakes" shirt for georgia, size 10/12 http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680889430/
*- muertos inspired rosary http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681014035/
*- an altoid tin shrine to the virgin mary.  open to many interpretations, and have several pinned.  this is my favorite: http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681008765/
*- first communion headband/veil for georgia to go with a white eyelet dress.  info and ideas: http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681017271/  http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351681045029/ please message me and i can send pics of the dress
*- shoe hangers http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680996107/
- anything else you see on these pinterest boards:
http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-it-for-me/
http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-it-for-my-family/
http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-for-my-home/
http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-gifts-for-others/
http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-for-the-holidays/
http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-hoopla-loves/
http://pinterest.com/josasser/quilt-envy/

(supplies)
- wool roving, most any color, esp fun/bright
- thicker handspun yarn
- any wool or other animal derived yarn, even leftovers and partials
- anything from this board: http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-supplies-tools-new-crafts/
- kite paper in a variety of colors
- any fabrics you see on any of my pinterest boards
- rounded foam wreath forms
- canvases, chunks of old barn wood, anything i can paint on
- powerful magnets
- bleach pens
- small bits of fun yarns or ribbons (longer than 2 feet)
- sliced up tree branches, most any size
*- dreamcatcher rings
*- archival scrapbook sleeves for 8.5x11 pages
*- dyeable textiles (white onesies, t-shirts, pillow cases, socks, sheets, tablecloths, etc) **must be 100% natural fiber
*- outlet cover plates and lightswitch plates (single, double, or triple), especially wooden, vintage, unique
*- charms, silver or enamel: bunny, bear, fox, birdie, peace sign, mouse, skull, pearl
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012 01:55:46 PM by jo_mama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
moniqueramsey
I love to do personal swaps

I love to do personal swaps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012 06:05:06 PM »

I claim Jo for 4 patchwork snack rugs and small bits of yarn & ribbon.

2/1/0

Hi, My name is Monique, Im 29 and live in El Paso, TX with my husband who is currently in Afghanistan. I run my own craft business, even though I have a Master's in Math . I love purples, olive, black, grays (mostly charcoal), and blues (aquas, teals, peacock), but am in love with all the goth and steampunk color schemes. I do not like pastels, pinks, yellows, royal blue, or oranges (love copper though). I have 2 cats and am VERY allergic to smoke.

Here is my Pinterest link:

http://pinterest.com/moramsey/

I don't want any jewelry, since I make so much of it and anything from my "home & studio", "wishlist", "creepy Cute", "Personal Style", "Fabric", "books and patterns I want", "Art and crafts I like", and " Craft supplies I want" boards are up for grabs. Thank you in advance.  

Here is my list  

Items in BOLD are the BIG WISHES
Crafts
1.   Project Bags  (Please look to my pinterest for fabrics I like) Here is the tutorial: http://pinterest.com/pin/267682771571487743/
2.   A couple of monster bags (http://pinterest.com/pin/267682771571487702/)
3.   Poppet (I would love a dark fantasy poppet {goth, steampunk, dark faerie})
4.   Yarn bowl
5.   Something similar to a KOALA Caddie
6.   Crochet hook organizer (I have easily 40 hooks; sizes H-Q)
7.   Youchi Piranha Plant Earrings (http://www.etsy.com/transaction/68513882)
8.   Long feather earrings (Example http://www.etsy.com/shop/FeatherPixie)
9.   A canvas bag for traveling, similar to this http://www.etsy.com/listing/89579644/aster-in-teal-everyday-canvas-bag?ref=v1_other_1
10.   Lots of Teesha Moore patches (themes: steampunk, goth, ocean, fantasy, dia de los muertos, dark circus, etc)
11.   Zombie Teddy Bear or Softie (with a creepy cute look)
12.   Earbud holder (http://erinerickson.com/2011/11/circle-zip-earbud-pouch-tutorial/comment-page-1/#comment-1544) thank redstar13
13.   Cosmetic box bag
14.   Interchangeable Knitting needle holder (http://pinterest.com/pin/267682771571575756/)
15.   Trash Bag for the Car (http://pinterest.com/pin/267682771571623499/)
16.    Cat toys (They love catnip and bells in them)
17.    Any type of containers (bags, boxes, binders), the artsier the better
18.   New Fun Magnets
19.   New Handmade buttons (wood, poly clay, resin, dyed, etc...)
20.   New Hair embellishments (I think I have some on my pinterest accessories board but again I like steampunk and gibbous inspired things, usually prefer the simple V-clips/hair snaps)
21.  NewFingerless glove in charcoal (like here http://pinterest.com/pin/267682771571678303/ but longer 1/2 way to my elbow)
22. NewThis binder to keep my show documents in (http://pinterest.com/pin/68609594292776234/), but in my colors or fabric from my pinterest
23. NewPatches made from any of the patterns on my "Embroidery This for Me" pinterest board http://pinterest.com/moramsey/embroidery-this-for-me/
24. NewHandmade Candle- Preferably vanilla, as long as it's not flowery or perfume.
25. NewKnitted cowl in any of my colors listed above

Supplies (used is fine)
1.   Fabric from my pinterest or in a similar style (I dont like pinks, oranges, or yellows, but they are ok as accents) @ least yds please
2.   Any of the craft books from my pinterest (http://pinterest.com/moramsey/books-i-want/)
3.   wool sweaters that somebody accidentally washed and shrunk or just didnt want anymore
4.   Yarn (not Red Heart or cotton please). Love handspun/hand dyed
5.   Any patterns from my pinterst Thanks redstar13
6.   Long grizzly feathers (preferably in teals, light blues, purples, and neutrals)
7.   Corset pattern http://www.etsy.com/listing/76157070/steampunk-asylum-corset-sewing-pattern
8.   Embroidered sew in labels (that say Persephone Rose)
9.   Anything to use for fabric embellishment (but not beads, please. I have millions!)
10.   Any doll/poppet making supplies/kits (Especially how-tos & safety and glass eyes)
11.   Needle felting supplies
12.   Zippers of all colors, lengths, metal, plastic
13.   Afghan/Tunishian hooks
14.   Embrodiery floss
15.   Crystal Passions drop beads(http://www.firemountaingems.com/details.asp?pn=H206441CY)
16.   Anything from my Craft Supplies I Want Board
17.   Wool felt
18.   NewOld ornate frames (can be old and need a new paint job, no glass necessary)
19.   New45mm olfa blades for my rotary cutter
20.   Newwatercolor paper
21.   NewScraps of fabric
22.   NewButtons (The Bigger the better OR ones I can use as eyes)
23.   Anything for organizing
24.  NewWashi tape
25.  New anatomically correct organ/bone crochet/sewing patterns
26. New old maps (or old looking) pieces or papers
27.  New old looking keys
28. New soft or silky yarns - or any yarn for that matter, as long as it isn't rough! I am very tactile (I would die for some handspun!)
29.  NewCake/cookie decorating supplies
30.  New Cake/cookie decorating instructions/kit (Im new to it)
31.  NewI Love This Yarn in any colour.  I cant get it here and its soooo soft! (used is fine)
32. New Calligraphy pens similar to this one http://www.slsarts.com/images/new%20items/2008/Non-Customer%20Pages/Itoya_Doubleheader_Markers.asp

34. New Anything I can use for crazy quilting or papercrafts (darker themes and colors preferably)
35. Stamp blocks for carving

Extras
  Love tea (all TEA, just not loose please)  Grin
  I have an obsession with color pens (except orange)
  Anything with bones!
  Vanilla beans

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012 12:09:47 PM by moniqueramsey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.PersephoneRose.etsy.com
28 Swaps down, 2 to go
mama24boyz
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012 04:29:45 PM »

I claim moniqueramsey for a corset pattern.

(2,0,0)

Hi!  Im a SAHM to 4 boys and 1 girl. I live in Ontario, Canada.   I love blues and purples and dark reds.  I dont like greens.  I dont really have much of a style, lol.  Just a mom! I love to crochet and totally LOVE every type of craft!!  I cant knit for the life of me and Ive tried!  Im a hoarder of all things crafty.  I love to spend time with the kids, crochet, watch movies.  I like playing Mario and Zelda video games.  I used to read all the time and really want to get back into it. I have all the books I want to read, just havent started yet. I LOVE the moon.  I want to get the kids rooms done up.  Ethan 5 Spongebob or Buzz Lightyear, Liam & Aidan 6 Mario/Sonic/Zelda, Daysie-Lynn pink/brown colours, with cutesy, girly animals.deers, owls, monkeys.  Anything with those themes would be AWESOME!!!!  I have lots more info in my profile.  OH!  Please no cigarette smoke smells or strong perfumey smells, they give me headaches.  

OK CRAFTED WISHES

Wists - http://www.wists.com/mama24boyz
   Etsy faves - http://www.etsy.com/people/mama24boyz/favorites?ref=si_fav  
   Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/mama24boyz
   Anything from these places or inspired by something on them would be awesomely appreciated!

BIG WISHES ARE BOLD!!

SEWN/EMBROIDERED

Baby Grab ball like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/71011829/baby-grab-ball
   A full apron for me
   An eye spy bag. I LOVE this one (http://www.wists.com/mama24boyz/7beb2d33ac8c7918ee965bb51df3c285?offset=20)  for my twins, they may be too old, but if it were filled with maybe some video games characters that they love in shrink dinks or something, I think theyd love it!!  Maybe a fireman/policeman or even a pirate themed one for Ethan too.
   Potholders like these ones http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379422.0 theyre so cute.  I need a theme for my kitchen though, so I guess any of the colours I like will work.  OH!!!  Also a set with maybe tea towels in a ladybug theme.
   Im loving the embroidery hooplas, I can cross stitch but I cant embroider (want to learn) Id love one in a tea related theme so I can make a cool hoopla tea wall in my kitchen or maybe something for the kids rooms..cutesy girly animals for Daysie, Mario/Sonic/Zelda for twins room and maybe fireman for Ethans room
   I would love a doggy collar for my brothers bulldog.  His name is Boonze and he is the cutest sweetest dog ever!!!  Hes  got a massive head though!! Lol If you need measurements, Im sure I could get them
   My kids love to draw, so a journal or crayon wallet sort of thing with a notebook pocket on one side and pencil crayon pockets on the other  in Spongebob or Buzz for Ethan, Mario/Zelda for Liam, Sonic/Zelda for Aidan
   I would love something for Daysie with her initial or name embroidered on it
   A big wallet for me with lots of pockets.
   Embroidered monogram keychain with my initial script style(M)
   Baby leg warmers
   A fabric highchair http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509821289/
   Tea Wallets
   Mug Rugs, any theme, any colour
   These slippers are sooo cute!!  http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509533435/  I'm a size 7
   Kidney hoopla for Ethan - I'd love for him to see his kidneys (or kitty cats like he calls them, lol) He has kidney disease and only one funtioning kidney so this would be so cute for him.  I think he'd love it http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509676402/
             NEW A growth chart
             NEW Unpaper towels.  the kinds with the snaps are cool, but any would be fine.  Any colour or theme

CRAFTED

Ethan needs a little help to learn the alphabet (Its extremely hard to keep his attention), so maybe a cool alphabet book hed love or even some neat magnets for the fridge.  
   I would LOVE a charm bracelet or a Tree of Life Pendant or a birds nest pendant with the kids birthstone colours or something like it, Quenton March, Liam August, Aidan August, Ethan April, Daysie May  YAY!! Thank  you PFD!!!!!
   A dreamcatcher
   Anything in LOTR, Pirates of the Caribbean
   I would love bookmarks in any themes and mediums for me or my kids
   Anything soccer related for Quenton, hes a 14 year old boy, so Im clueless when it comes to crafts for him!
   An Xbox 360 Controller pillow for Quenton. Can be made in any medium.
   Some kanzashi flowers. I think they are sooo pretty!  
   A key rack for my hallway
   Manchester United coasters
   A windchime in any medium!
   Cool soaps for the kiddies
   Chapstick
   Cute return address labels

KNITTED/CROCHETED

I have not even watched Twilight nor do I plan to, but I really like the Bella mitts ( http://subliminalrabbit.blogspot.com/2008/12/bellas-mittens-updated-pattern.html )
   I would love these knit socks (http://de.dawanda.com/product/2737802-Eidechsensocke ) for my mom who has iguanas all over her house (not real ones)
   A laptop bag like this one (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/phazelias-laptop-case )
   I would love knitted socks for me too, I really like these ones (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lavender-and-lace-socks )
   A cute summery baby bonnet like any of these http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vine-lace-baby-hat or http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/0514-1-pink-set-with-hearts or http://www.etsy.com/listing/64955726/little-sweet-flower-bonnet-ready-made?ref=sr_gallery_40&ga_search_query=summer+baby+bonnet&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade
   I LOVE this hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owl-tuque
   A knitted pixie baby hat.  I cant find one in crochet. I found some examples http://www.littlehomeblessings.com/?p=3263 or http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pixie-hat-9 or http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/iddy-biddy-pixie-bonnet  or http://www.etsy.com/listing/73738950/newborn-pixie-baby-boy-hat-in-khaki?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=pixie+hat&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade  

SUPPLIES Used is welcome too!!

Susan Bates bamboo handled hooks
   Sharpies, in any colour any size
   Grosgrain ribbon in any colours, and size
   Notebooks any size
   Safety eyes, any colour or size
   I Love This Yarn in any colour.  I cant get it here and its soooo soft!
   This pattern from annies attic http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509531575/
   fleece in any colours to make these - http://obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com/2010/12/angry-birds-plush.html
   any video game related type fabric
   This flower pattern http://www.etsy.com/listing/60675589/folded-fabric-flower-pattern-download
   The Lollo The African Flower Bear Pattern http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lollo-the-african-flower-bear
   Cake pop mold pan
   One of those Barbie type dress cake molds
   Jump rings in any colours to try chainmaille
   Jewellery pliers also for chainmaille
   Lobster clasps
   Cricut cartridges
   Cricut cutting mat
   Deep cut blades for cricut
   Vinyl for cricut
   Stamp carving blocks
   This pattern is adorable! http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/corset-laced-ballet-flats
             NEW A jewellery hammer thingy, lol, whatever its called
             NEW Some wire for jewellery making, any gauge
EXTRAS

Souvenir spoons from where you are
Candies
Anything tea related

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CLAIMS ME!!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012 06:13:56 AM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012 05:04:59 AM »

I claim mama24boyz for a pinterest surprise for Daysie-Lynn

First claim this round/0 outstanding/0 in transit/0 received

About Me: My name is Laura and I live in Maryland with my husband, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, a rabbit, 1 lizard (Poor Lightning passed) and frogs.

I love cross stitch and embroidery and I have a huge wall set aside for hoops. It has had many beautiful additions from swapping, but there is a ton of room left to fill.

I pretend I know how to sew and my sewing is improving thanks to some of my past partners linking wonderful tutorials to items they want. I've just barely learned to knit and am in awe of others who can handle complicated patterns.

I am a huge fan of Firefly/Serenity, steampunk, and the color blue in all shades. Most rooms in my house are white or beige with blue accents, my living room is pale green. I need some color. I'm trying to make our house feel something like a beach cottage (even tho we are about 30 minute drive from the Chesapeake bay) but the house has more of an overstuffed, cluttered, lived in feel.

Crafted Wishes:

~Anything inspired from my wists http://www.wists.com/averia or pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy

Sewn:

~Messenger Bag - preferably black or brown
~cat bed (any style, preferably in blues or beige/neutral colors)
~woven fabric basket like http://www.marmadaisy.com/2008/09/woven-basket-tutorial.html
~Dish soap apron - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=103032.0 maybe in blue? blue and white? Christmas themed? Would love diff ones for diff holidays.
~Weighted thread catcher for my sewing table
~pin cushions
~A calendar inspired by LimeRiot's http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=382446.0

Knit/crochet

~charcoal grey or black bag - maybe like http://www.cogknition.org/patterns/quinn/
~Lace collar like http://www.etsy.com/listing/63111298/black-lace-collar or http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361305.0
~Amigurmi - especially would love Chewbacca or one from this set (already have blue) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351953.msg4108509#msg4108509  or any one from my wist or pinterest

Jewelry

~Seaglass locket like http://www.etsy.com/listing/68547409/liberty-locket-seaglass-ss-chain?ref=sr_list_30&ga_search_submit=&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=beach+glass+jewelry&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade
~Seaglass pendants like http://www.etsy.com/listing/58452628/blue-sea-glass?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=sea+glass+pendant&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade or http://www.etsy.com/listing/74687558/sky-blue-sea-glass-necklace?ref=sr_list_2&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=sea+glass+pendant&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade
~Jasper and copper pendant like http://www.etsy.com/listing/72774553/double-trouble-mauve-and-copper-necklace?ref=sr_list_20&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=jasper+pendant&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Other crafts:

~Anything made out of firing cobalt blue wine bottles in a kiln
~hoopla art - especially steampunk, nautical or beach themed. ideas at http://pinterest.com/averiakrazy/embroidery-i-love/
~Birthday reminder wall hanging - something like http://pinterest.com/pin/70557247/
~homemade soap - especially fond of grapefruit scented or lavendar scented. Would love some popsicle shaped soap!!! (just to note, USA crafters only)
~Ribbon towels like http://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=RIBTOWELS
~bleach painted t-shirt (prefer XL fitted women's t's - any design or quotes inpsired from my pinterest would be loved)
~Decorated clothespin magnets http://veryjane.com/deal/32/clothes-pin-magnets-set-of-4
~Altered or fabric covered journal/book
~Handmade bookmarks, any media
~Hand made stamps
~Altered photo boxes to store crafting supplies

Supplies: (i'm very happy to get leftovers, scraps, bits and used)

~Rotary cutting mat bigger than 4x6 but smaller than 18 x24
~fabric - Crystal Fusion designed by Karen Combs http://www.avlyn.com/collections/crystal-fusion_latest/
~fabric - Would especially love 2"x12" or larger cuts in any pattern/color for a scrappy quilt.
~Tatting kit or book? I love tatted collars/necklaces.
~stencils for glass etching
~Any knitting patterns suitable for beginners that you like
~Origami paper and or books
~cardstock and or scrapbook paper - especially victorian themed or steampunk themed
~linen
~card making supplies - anyone with a cricut want to go wild sending me miscellaneous shapes?
~patterned flanel, something with blue, other than pinstripes and polkadots (making paperless papertowels for my blue kitchen)
~evenweave 28 count or higher. I have a bizarre love for 28-count evenweave, but would like to try a few things in a higher thread count
~poly clay molds - especially victorian or steampunkish, but any would be appreciated.
~embellishments for scrapbooking, brads, chipboard cutouts, stickers(especially relating to family, dogs/beagle, cats, camping, cub scouts, girl scouts, soccer & basketball)
~empty scrapbooks
~sewing/embroidery kits for kids (boy or girl themes, all three of mine want to sew)

Extras

~Punched paper bits in various shapes & patterns
~steampunky bits & bobs, skeleton keys, old fashioned typewriter keys, tiny odd shaped lightbulbs
~beach glass
~chocolate (especially Flake bars!)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012 05:12:33 AM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012 06:07:39 AM »

I claim Averia for a captured stone chainmaille bracelet and some button stamps!  Smiley

2/1/0

Hi, I'm Roxanne!  I'm a proud mommy to my daughter Lana (7), a proud auntie of 2 awesome nieces (both just a little over 1), a wife, and a crafter!  Smiley  Lana has grown up on Craftster love and loves all the handmade goodies and love that she's received from all of you!!  Smiley I'm originally from Hawaii, so even though I live in Maryland now I'm a local girl at heart! I've dabbled in lots of different crafts.  My true love is pottery, but I haven't done that in quite a while now.  I am starting to do paper crafts, but Ill always be true to my jewelry work!

Please nothing made with vinyl.  

BIG WISHES ARE IN BOLD, but everything is wanted and will be loved.

Thank you in advance for picking me!

Crafted items:

woodwork
-a good ukulele neck so that I can make this cigar box uke for my hubby's Bday
http://www.carolinafiddle.com/images/pdf%20files/How%20to%20Make%20a%20Cigar%20Box%20Ukulele.pdf

knit/crochet:

- these bunnies, but done with crochet thread to be super tiny
http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612710883732/

- this cowl for my sis
http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612711118667/

- these amigurumi bears
http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612711016430/

- an owl hat like this size 4 toddler for my niece
http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612710914386/

- this fish hat, but sized down for a toddler for my nieces
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fish-hat-dead-or-alive

- bugs mitts for me
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bug-mitts

- Totoro mitts http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/blue-totoro-mittens for my sister

embroidered

- embroidered squirrel tee for my niece Kira, size 2 kids
http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612711019067/

- embroidered doe from the link on a tee for my niece Victoria, size 4/5 kids
http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612711019072/

- embroidered anatomical heart for me in black outline on a v-neck tee size L please
http://corvustristis.wordpress.com/2010/02/01/for-you-with-love/

Dyeing

- a tie dyed or batik long sleeved dress for Lana size 10

- tie dyed tee for Lana size 12

Misc

- any Jo_mama airbrushed tee

- handmade soap (not melt and pour) for my sis

- a large handcarved stamp of Mt. Fuji with UndertheMountain (name of my etsy shop underneath)
http://limeshot.com/images/portfolio/graphic-design/mount-fuji-wallpaper.png

Supplies: Supplies would be LOVED!

- black shrinky dink sheets so that I can make some fun jewelry

- quality copper stampings/silver charms that can be added to make steampunk pendants.  Love sparrows like below, mermaids, dragonflies, wings, cool stuff
http://www.etsy.com/listing/87220698/12-copper-ox-over-brass-swallow-sparrow?ref=sr_gallery_13&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=copper+bird+charm&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_ship_to=US&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=supplies&ga_facet=supplies

- medium sugar skull mold like this:
http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/sugar_skulls/about/oax-med.html
want to do a DOTD project with Lana's class next year

- birdies stamps for metal stamping really love the sweetness here.
http://www.beaducation.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2762

- camera stamp for metal stamping
http://www.beaducation.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=101_202_104&products_id=2809

- rubber stamp of a 2.5" - 3" Christmas pine tree that I could decorate cards with...already have a tiny Santa/reindeer/elves

- blank matchboxes to make the little monster inside a matchbox thingy
would love either 2 or 15 (Lana or her class)

- nice stones to paint alphabets on...the ones at ACMoore/Michael's aren't cutting it for me.  Would love grey ones that are slightly rough to the touch like these:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikestrother/249492224/in/gallery-dreamyshade-72157622278114429/

- skelly pattern simply adore this!!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79699079/skeleton-doll-pdf-sewing-pattern?ref=cat3_gallery_35

- nickel silver -or- aluminum bracelet blanks for stamping
http://www.etsy.com/listing/87340972/new-ten-18g-nickel-silver-38-bracelet

- sterling silver/aluminum round blanks from here or any that are 3/4 inch - 1 inch
http://www.beaducation.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_91_93&products_id=158

P.S. if you get me any stamping supplies I'll send you a custom stamped copper pendant as a thank you.

- cookie cutter set:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/message-in-a-cookie-cutter-set/?pkey=ccookie-cutters-pancake-molds

-waffle cutter for soaps

- used Sizzix/sizzlet alphabets for an original red machine.  I have Sunset and Lollipop.

- used original Sizzix dies...would love you forever if you sent flowers,  squares, or any fun simple shape you'd like to share.  I have dress ups dolls and need football, basketball, and cheerleader.  Smiley

- used fun Cuttlebug dies that fit a original red machine.  I have an embossed crown so far.

- large bird cage rubber stamp or faces
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/products/PK_490_Everyday_Character_Face_Assortment-171-30.html

- Japanese craft books-used is fine...beading and felt, esp. Please PM me first so that I can check if I have it already.  Smiley

- Totoro or Alice in Wonderland rubber stamps...used is fine!

Extras

- Altoid tins

- interesting river rocks that I can drill to make pendants from

Thanks for claiming me!!  
Rox
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012 10:30:48 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrisSews
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012 04:27:02 PM »

I'm claiming atsuko for a ukulele neck
3/0/0

Hi my name is Chris.  Im 35 and I live in Alaska with my husband, 2 dogs, and cat.  I love the outdoors and spend a lot of time outside hiking, fishing, skiing, kayaking, etc.  I love to bring the outdoors inside with nature themed art and colors.  I love greens, browns, fall colors in reds, orange, dark yellows.  Favorite animals are otters, foxes, and all kinds of birds.  I also like sea crittersnot so much fish but seahorses, jellyfish, squid, crabs, seaweed.  Im not allergic to anything but really hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

I have a pretty extensive Wist and Pinterest.  Ive been switching over to Pinterest but everything on my wist is still stuff I like/want.  Id love anything from it or inspired by something on it.  Pinterest is the most up to date and has lots of categories including a supplies wish list and a craft swap wish list as well as pages with material, stuffies, hoppla, and themes I like.  If you do pick something off my Wist or Pinterest please do read the comments I'll occasionally put something up and then say "Love this style but don't like that color" or some such.

Crafty items
Sewn

- A linen handbag.  Something like this one .

- A sewing pin cushion that fits on a sewing machine like this one . Thanks Monica

- A knitting project bag.  I love the small one I received in this swap but now would like a bit larger one as well.  Examples of one I like are on my Pinterest Swap Wish List .  

- Baby items.  My sister is expecting this summer and I would love to share the craftster love with her new little one.  Its her 1st so she needs pretty much everythingburb cloths, changing pad, diapers, bibs, cute onsies, toys, etc.  She prefers natural materialsorganic where possible.  If you have an idea of something she might like or have something you make Im open to suggestions and can give you more ideas of what she might like via PM.  

- Sea creature stuffies.  Would love anything with tentacles, weird or unusual fish (puffer fish, anglerfish, etc), nautilus, crab, sea slugs (nudibrach), seahorses, corals, jellyfish, etc.  I love all the ones Ive received so far but I always have room for more!

- Coral reef tote bag. Love these bagspatterns are available as a free download.  

- Leaf table runner like this one .

Knitting or Crochet

-Slipper/boots that are over the ankle.  There are several styles I like on my things to knit pinterest board.  In any dark color womens shoe size 8.5.

- Warm socks for my hubby.  Mens size 11.  Any color is fine.

- Crochet covered rocks .  Would love a collection of these to put out in a glass bowl.

Embroidery

- Embroidered woodland animal patches.  I want to make a patchwork baby quilt, something like this or this only I want the center squares to be embroidered with woodland animals.  Background colors will be sage greens, tans, and browns.  Each square needs to be 4x4 inches (please leave a little extra fabric so I have room to stitch it) pick any animal and style you like.  

- Dish towels.  I dont really have a color scheme in the kitchen but like greens, blues, browns or red and blacks.  Embroidered, sewn with cute material, appliqu, stencil/stampedopen to any.  I like cute designs with kitchen themes (appliances, food, herbs, etc.) or any animal or nature theme.  I would especially love some linen or flour sack type ones.  Thanks Monicacould always use more

- A tentacle pillow like this one .  Similar colors or could add some rust/dark orange along with the greens and browns.  

- Hooplas or other wall art.  Lots of examples of styles I like on my Pinterest.

Print/stencil clothing

-  Print/stencil t- shirts womens size 1X (or XXL in misses) preferred colors: brown and tans, rust, dark orange, greens (lime, apple, sage), grey, black.  Bird or animal designs, trees, leaves, etc.  Also love geek/science themes such as molecules, cells, etc. See Wists/Pinterest for some examples.  I prefer v- necks or scoop neck. Long or short sleeve is fine.

- Hoodie, print/stencil, embellished with embroidery, ect.  Need a womens 1X.  Same colors and designs as in the t-shirts above.

-Stencil lounge pants size misses XXL or womens 1Xsame themes as t-shirts above in black, brown, tan or grays.  

Other

- Felted acorns.  Like these these in a variety of natural colors.  I like the hoops so they could be hung as ornaments.   Thanks atsuko

- Soap. I prefer the cold press or natural base melt and pour types.  I like natural scents, most fruit smells (citrus, pear, berry), vanilla, rosemary, lavender, green tea, oatmealjust nothing with too heavy a perfume smell.  

- Garden markers from spoons.  Something similar to these .  Could be veggies or herbs or a mix.  

-  Wall art I love lots of the animal and botanical prints on vintageprintable.com site.  Would LOVE, LOVE some type of altered paper art using these.  Links to the ones I like best on my pinterest wall art board. A few of these nicely printed and framed or as wood block/altered paper type art or on a canvas would be fantastic.  

- Otter soap dishes
Love these ottersany potters out there who want to make me one of these?

- Mini terrarium with air plants and succulents something in a pretty jar or even something like these ornaments

Supplies
Anything from Pinterest Supplies Board or Books I Want Board.  I'm always happy to get supplies.
- Knitting patterns.   Jultomtar & Teeny Tomte , Snowmes and Snowmestool ,
- Acorn caps so I can make my own felted acorns. Thanks atsuko
- Stumpwork kit, supplies, books, instructions.  Ive been drawn to some really neat stumpwork lately and want to try it for myself.  
-BIG WISH- Wool embroidery thread or crewel thread/yarn.  Id love any color/type
- Other unique embroidery threadI have lots of plain DMC but would love to try some of the linen, silk, or wool blends or any other unique/interesting embroidery threads.
- Sewing thread, would especially like some machine embroidery threads with variegated colors (greens, browns, reds, yellows) or some interesting satin threads.
- Felt wool or wool blend only please; I have more than enough cheap acrylic felt.  I can use all colors.
- Fiber/Roving for needle felting.  Any color but I use natural colors the most.  
-  Embroidery pattern transfer paper or pens.  I like the ones that disappear with water best but any type is fine.  
-  Bias tape makers. Any size but or inch would probably get the most use.
-  Serger thread cones in sets of 2 - 4 please.  Black, Brown, Tan, White, Greens
-  Rotary cutter blades, regular and pinking (45 and/or 28mm size)
-  Linen material (real linen please not imitation linen) and natural color, browns, or gray.
-  Quilting cotton. Fun modern material: fat quarters or charm packs would be awesome!  I would love to have more modern fun prints like Amy Butler, Heather Ross, Michael Miller, etc.  I have a fabric I like page on my Pinterest to give you some ideas of styles I like.
-  Home dec weight material.  Bright modern prints or nature prints with leaves, trees, birds, etc.
 - Glass eyes.  Small sizes from 3- 6mm.  Solid black or black w/clear iris or dog or cat irises in shades of brown and green.
- Animal or doll eyes and safety eyes.  Ill take any size, shape, and color.

Craft books/magazines

I love the Ernst Haeckel art forms in nature type books and CDs.
An encyclopedia of embroidery stitches type book.
An encyclopedia of knitting stitches type book.
Embroidery pattern books
Any felting and/or fiber art books.

Extras
Buttons (all sizes and colors)
Ribbon (all sizes and colors)
Sewing, knitting, embroidery, or cooking magazines
Dog toys and treats any type
Cat toys...He prefers things on a string (especially feathers) and catnip stuffed toys.
Chocolate the darker the better, with or without nuts and berries.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012 09:53:29 PM by ChrisSews » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012 08:40:31 AM »

I am claiming ChrisSews for either a Stumpwork Kit or a Lip Balm Kit

1st claim/0 sent/0 Received

Hi I am Lindy and I live in Arizona in my newly purchased first home with my boyfriend and two kids.  I like tattoo themes, vintage, turtles, stars, jewelry, birds, and miniature stuffs.  I love pink, turquoise/aqua, gray, black, and silver.  I am very drawn to colors matched with gray.  Like pink & gray, yellow & gray or turquoise and gray.  I also really love pink and turquoise together.

Adia is 11 and Landon is 7.  Adia likes blues and greens.  Her bedrooms is decorated with hot pink, black, and zebra stripes.  She likes kittens, Justin Beiber, cupcakes, and all around cute stuff.  Landon loves Lego's, Star Wars, riding his bike, and skate boarding.  

We don't have any allergies but I would prefer to not have things that smell like smoke cause I am former smoker and quite sensitive to the smell now.  If you are a smoker please wash the items before sending.

Things that I would like made for me would be:

-Jewelry inspired by my Pinterest http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/jewelry/
-A pinterest surprise  from any of my boards!  Even the ideas and tutorials board.
http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/
-Inchies
-Hoopla art, anything on my pinterest or inspired by my likes
http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/hoopla/
-Quilled monograms, colors and letters are in the description
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302248040/
-Altered Spoons.  I would love to start a collection of these
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302209388/

Wearables:
-Anything from my clothing and accessories board.  Scarves, hats, stenciled shirts, dresses, skirts.PM if measurements needed
But I would especially love these things which all have DIY instructions or are pretty self explanatory!
-HUGE WISH!!! This hoodie
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301932651/
-Cowl
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302358063/
-DIY Heart Shirt
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302353715/
-Cozy Toes size 9-9.5
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302326726/
-Awesome Wrapped Shirt
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302235363/
-Ruffled skirt from a Mens Shirt
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302135537/
-Crochet Poncho
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301964072/
-DIY Cardigan from T-shirt
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301948767/
-Boot Socks/leg warmers
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302135498/
-Moon Socks
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302244306/
-Maxi Skirt
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302363773/
Sewn:
-Cat hideouts/beds
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301941153/
-A plastic bag dispenser/holder
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301934345/
-A few reusable fabric softener sheets
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301932355/
-A few reusable Swiffer pad things
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302363740/
-NookColor Cover (you can look at my pintrest to see fabrics I like and examples of cozies I like on my craft board) I have one but could use another!
-Zipper Flowers
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301943561/
-An Awesome Shark Can Coozie
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301942001/
-Tote that says I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301945416/

I just bought my first house and cannot wait to fill it with crafty stuff
The colors are shades of brown, maroon, and blue and my kitchen is a rooster/chicken theme
-I would love some coiled fabric bowls for my entry way and counter
-A Kitchen Aid Cover

For my kiddos anything off this board
http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/for-my-kidlets/
Especially:
-A thingy to hang on the front door that says if they can come out to play or not
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302064668/
-A framed I love you because dry erase frame for each
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301932250/
-Headband Holder
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301943502/
-Monogram L done in Legos to hang on the wall
-This super cute hat
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301931718/
-Hoodie via Redstar
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302309164/
-Stenciled Lego Shirts
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302331370/

Supplies I would love.  Used supplies are fine too!
http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/supplies/
-Old keys to alter or make into jewelry
-I just got a soldering tool so any of the supplies needed to make jewelry would be great.
-Fabric paint-Yudu paint, acrylic paints, or anything that isnt the puff paint stuff
-ball chain of all colors
-stamp carving material
-Resin Pigment
-Silicone molds of flowers
For Sewing:
-FQs
-Machine needles
-A bobbin winder
For Metal Stamping:
-Metal Stamping blanks
-bracelet blanks
-a mini anvil
-Bracelet bender

Extras:
-Something unique to your area, candy, postcards, food items, etc
-Edible markers for baking
-A popsicle mold to make popsicle soaps!
-Craft books or other books that I have pinned for me or my kids

Thank you for claiming me!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012 09:23:22 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Back to the Beauty Basics for Fall
How to Correctly Use Your Eye Brushes
Trending Lipstick Shades for Fall
Younique Mood Struck Mineral Pigments Review
No Eres Nada Sin Maquillaje - Laura Sánchez
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...