A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,375
Currently Running With Scissors:
725 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster High Swap Signups 1/27-2/12/12 SENDOUTS 3/26/12  (Read 39842 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

smashu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2012 04:21:01 PM »

gozer: Don't worry if you don't end up going with your original plan, I'm sure whatever you come up with will be awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2012 03:52:51 PM »

Pattern finally came in and I've been cutting out the pieces I need.  I might be done by the middle of the week if I'm lucky!  Just gotta figure out one more piece and I'm all done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2012 09:57:41 AM »

Shooting to be done by the deadline.  Went to Toys r us and again, nothing.  Target has nothing also.  I bought a Moxie doll and am contemplating what to do with her.  I think instead of reconning a doll I am going to do a MLP.  I have a bunch form the flea market, and my niece really loved my Catrina one that I did for a previous swap.  I do think however that the Moxie doll will make a cool Monster high doll with a little work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
jeannebaby1

I'm cute and fluffy!!!

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2012 11:54:29 AM »

Hi it's me. i just got back from shopping with my mommy. We ran away without any kids  Grin

I ended up finally getting to Joanns, and now have everything I need for this swap. I'm gonna try to get some things done, but I have to play with my nephew as much as I can before he goes in. This week is a hunker down week, he's going in on thursday. The doc's had to changed days for some reason but everything so far is all for go.

Happy crafting everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No body move!! I dropped my brain.
"Chase the morning..."-Blind Mag
"Fire bad, tree pretty."-Buffy

My Esty Shop.....
http://www.twosumowrestlers.etsy.com

My blog, I don't do much with. It's new.
http://between-asleep-and-awake.blogspot.com/
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2012 06:12:00 AM »

I went into work on Saturday and my Manager told me to check the office, there was something in there for me...The Werecat Twins! Yay! They are super cute and the tails are not detachable like Toralei's. I like their design so much better! My Toralei tail keeps falling off.  Undecided  I like that they are the most "monster" like so far with two-tone faces and cat noses. FYI -They don't come with stands or a brush (?). They were great inspiration to get me in gear and get working. I got one idea done and I have two more I am aiming for. Everything seems doable now and no more freak outs. LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2012 06:34:56 AM »

Gozer-
Awesome about your werecats!  I pre-ordered from TRU in January but still haven't heard anything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer

« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2012 08:45:47 AM »

I was super surprised to see them. I saw on the pre-order that they were going out on 3-30 so I assumed we would get them after that. I usually leave a picture of the doll I am waiting for at the front but I didn't even do that this time cas I thought it would be early next month. It doesn't seem fair to have to wait for a pre-order. They should have sent those out first. I would be upset! I even had them scan the dolls to make sure they could be sold and weren't suppose to be held.  Despite the wait, you will love the dolls. Too cute! Now I have to stalk out a Target to get Howleen. I have never had to go looking for a doll so this ought to be eye opening. I hear stories of crazy searches and luckily I was able to put Cupid off on my hubby for Valentine's Day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2012 11:02:49 AM »

Oh I'm a crazy searcher for the kiddo.  Our targets here have had NOTHING, like 2 or three items (a plush and some art kits), so I haven't seen any Howleens - but on message boards people are posting they've seen them! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer

« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2012 12:29:44 PM »

I have a BIL that does stock for Target so I am going to show him a picture of Howleen and have him scout for me. I really want her because of the size change. It would be really cool if they started making Draculaura that size too since she is suppose to be tiny.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2012 12:09:30 PM »

Almost done with my second piece.  I'm liking how my two things have come out so far.  Although, I realize every time I get started hand sewing something, just how much I HATE hand sewing, no matter how small the area needing it is.  :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Holiday Garland Decorations 101
How to Make a Christmas-Tree Table Topper
Professional-Looking Holiday Flower Containers
Felt Wine-Bottle Topper Craft
Martha Stewart Makes a Sweet-Gum Wreath
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...