A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
453 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster High Swap Signups 1/27-2/12/12 SENDOUTS 3/26/12  (Read 40304 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jeannebaby1

I'm cute and fluffy!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: February 29, 2012 08:21:46 AM »

wow. I'm not into customizing dolls as of yet( hope to do so in the near future) but something like that should not happen. I'd take my business else where. Sorry for your headaches in dealing with crappy customer service like that. And yes it is a big deal that the items your ordered are being shipped out later. You ordered them for a certain time to be at your place. I mean lets just they don't ever need a blood transfusion for anything and oh no wait the blood you need will get to you in ten days.

OK I know that sounds bad but I've dealt with alot, and I know we all have, of really bad services. I just like to verbally release anger and frustration, that's all.

On a lighter note I'm starting the mock projects on a few items. I want to make sure I know what I'm doing. Hope everyone's having a great time. I'm also hooker on watching the monster high videos on the site while crafting. The ghouls should have a craft-a-long doll.  Shocked Idea...you all see where I'm going with this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No body move!! I dropped my brain.
"Chase the morning..."-Blind Mag
"Fire bad, tree pretty."-Buffy

My Esty Shop.....
http://www.twosumowrestlers.etsy.com

My blog, I don't do much with. It's new.
http://between-asleep-and-awake.blogspot.com/
nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #101 on: February 29, 2012 11:01:51 AM »

So after waiting two full weeks for my order to arrive I called about my doll hair. I got a Magic Jack number that has not been set up yet. So, I emailed for the second time. They finally responded. My order was never sent out.  Cry   I don't know what to do now. I have no hair and a bald doll. Worst day ever!
 I asked if dollyhair.com (yes, I want people to know the website that is screwing me over) could overnight it to me because I waiting my full two weeks and they never sent it and the response was that giving me free overnight shipping wouldn't be fair to their other customers so I would have to pay an additional $17. Really? Worst customer service ever! They also said they didn't think sending ten days passed when it should have arrived was that bad.  Undecided

I just sent you  a pm before reading this.  I am so sorry!!! Huh  I will never do business with them again.  No one treats my swappers that way and gets away with it!

With that being said, I found this link on ebay  that I think will do you so much better.  http://stores.ebay.com/Extreme-Beauty-Supply/braid-hair-silky-/_i.html?_fsub=2846774015&_sid=98913645&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Its a beauty supply in Louisiana, that is considerably closer to you and they have a great seller rating and are very economical with reasonable shipping.  I plan on ordering from them in the near future for a "test run".

Also since I feel that gozers pain was brought on by myself, ( BAD ORGANIZER BAD!!!!)  I am extending the swap deadline for sendouts to MARCH 26TH!  That gives us almost all of March to get our stuff done.  I hope that this helps, its the least I feel I can do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #102 on: February 29, 2012 11:09:29 AM »

I certainly accept a later deadline!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #103 on: February 29, 2012 11:26:55 AM »

Oh my! Thank you SO much! That really cuts down on my amount of stress! Now it all feels doable! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
 And I ordered this morning from RestoreDoll.com they say they are a UK business but ship to the US out of Texas. My friend, Jillybeans wrote and asked them (THANK YOU JILLYBEANS!) so hopefully I will get what I need in a hurry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #104 on: February 29, 2012 11:30:51 AM »

Very cool!  I have them on my bookmarks too.  Still check out the ebay one in the future, they have some interesting stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
cursive_queen
« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2012 12:58:40 PM »

thanks for the extention!  I have a quilt with a deadline of the 22, so I've been trying to figure out a good way to budget my time with both... so this helps a lot
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lylacfey
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2012 02:29:05 AM »

gozer- I am sorry you were treated that way. I hope you get your money back.

I don't know if helps any but Dollar Tree has toy wigs in all sorts of different colors. I picked a few up for my dolls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2012 10:17:56 AM »

I didn't think of the dollar store! That's a great idea! I plan to make a doll for myself when this is all over.
 Funny addition to my story. I wrote dollyhair yesterday morning and told them that I had ordered it elsewhere and to please cancel my order. SEVEN hours later I got an email with a tracking number. I wrote asking why they sent it then wrote again saying I didn't care, I would use whatever hair arrived first.
 I put the tracking number in this morning and it said that they registered it yesterday but have not actually brought it into a post office yet.  Undecided   After all that they didn't even send it out yesterday! Talk about bad service.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2012 11:08:51 PM »

I too like the extension.  I'm starting a new job (woot!) and will be gone for 3 days at a time so this sure will help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jeannebaby1

I'm cute and fluffy!!!

« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2012 08:39:52 AM »

Oh thanks you for the extension. To make a long story short.. My nephew is going in for surgery on the 13th of this month. I thought it was the 20th and had planned to have everything done. Now that he is going in, in the middle of the swap time I'll need the extra time. I will be spending time with him in the hospital when it gets to be too much for my sister. We don't want to leave him up there without a family face that he would see everyday at home, he's only 2 years old.  But I will keep everyone informed on how everything is going with the crafting.  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

No body move!! I dropped my brain.
"Chase the morning..."-Blind Mag
"Fire bad, tree pretty."-Buffy

My Esty Shop.....
http://www.twosumowrestlers.etsy.com

My blog, I don't do much with. It's new.
http://between-asleep-and-awake.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Amber Valletta at Her Allure June 2014 Shoot
The 5 Best Curling Irons
How to Make Hair Toner with Household Products
Meet Celebrity Hairstylist Serge Normant
Tia Mowry-Hardrict Reveals Her Hair Crushes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...