A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
388 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING ATC SWAP - FEBRUARY 2012 - CLOSED!  (Read 22409 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sabrinalouisemiller

ATCs are an Obsession.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2012 08:06:03 AM »

Oh WideEyedLife, I have you for pin-up girl!

This is my 3rd claim, 0 in transit, 0 received.

I live in Montral, Canada, and I don't take offence to anything.

Themes:
*fabric cards/ sewn cards
*pop-up cards, or cards with moving parts
*Dinosaurs/ dinosaur bones
*delicious food - either your favourite, or mine (which is sushi and pasta)(not together, because that would taste gross)
*coffee
*ocean life
*carousel animals
*your favorite weather
*Rainbows
*Skeletons
*Foxes
*masks (all kinds of masks - native american, balinese, viennesse, fantasty, plain white etc.)
*marionettes/ puppets
*Honeybees
*literature
*acoustic guitar
*a deep red and gold card
*one of those "magic cards" that Jillybeans did the tute for a while ago (so cool!)
*artist's choice (aka, surprise)

Cheers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2012 09:41:34 AM »

I claim sabrinalouisemiller for artist's choice.  Gonna figure out what to send, just want to get the claim spot!  Smiley

8 claims
0 sent
0 received

Hi!  I'm 33, living in southern central Indiana.  Have time to swap now, at last!

Please nothing religious or gorey.  Nudity, swearing, no problem.

(I have lots of themes that say "nudey" or "sexy"--please feel free to celebrate any bodyshape, style, ethnicity, etc, as "sexy", in my mind, is about freedom and love, not stereotypes.  Smiley  )

*nudey fairies or sexy fairies
*pin-up girls (doesn't matter what era)
*big-eyed frogs
*sexy/nudey goddesses
*fantasy (elves, fairies, etc.)
*mini ATC-sized scrapbook pages--ready to insert mini photos
A couple of examples:

*your favorite swear word (gasp! lol)
*Sexy Christmas elves
*Penguins doing Christmas things
*realistic fish (trout, salmon)
*nudists, naturists
*Illustrated ABCs that you wouldn't find in a children's book (random examples, B is for boobey, M is for micro-managing, L is for lapdance).  Be creative; it's up to you!  (I already have 'A', 'C', 'D', 'R', 'S', and 'T'  Smiley)
*Countdown to Thanksgiving: anything fall themed (but not Halloween), with the number you choose on the face of the card.  Please make sure these cards are all vertically aligned, and exactly fit the 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 size (ie., no embellishments extending beyond the edges). Please specify number you will do.  Grin Numbers available: 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, and 29. (Feel free to choose this even if you've already done it for me!---I'm almost done with the set, getting excited!  Smiley  )
*people or animals wearing fruit
*Illustration of this statement: "Oi! My head is too big for my body!" (Okay, now I'm just getting weird for no reason! lol)
*Cute monsters
*Things with big eyes that are Oh so incredibly cute
*your artistic interpretation of this phrase: "Ooh, ahh, I lost my bra!"  lol
*An ATC you wish someone would send you  (ie., artist's choice--any theme, doesn't matter if it's on my list!--Oh, except please no gore, or religion)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2012 12:13:00 PM »

I claim WideEyedLife for something tba....

7 claims
1 sent
1 received

Hi! I'm Sara, and I live in Honolulu, HI, USA (US postage!).  I am not picky at all, (although I prefer not to receive any copyrighted images)- I'm sure I'll love what you make!

Here are my themes:

-tarot card

-fairy tales

-moon on a string

-yoga

-ocean creatures

-Bali

-Hawai`ian Language and/or folklore

-artist's choice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmandaBL
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2012 03:37:09 PM »

I claim mountains & clouds for artist's choice

My theme this time around is "hope".  Express it any way you like. Show me your favorite technique or medium. Make me something that you love to make. Use the word or don't. It's mainly an artist's choice. No politics or overt religion, although spiritual/inspirational quotes from spiritual leaders are fine. Use your imagination!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2012 03:46:42 PM »

I claim AmandaBL for hope!  (I've been thinking about what I would do if I got to claim you and this morning I realized what I would make).

5 claimed
0 sent
0 received

Hiya everyone! I'm Jill, I'm 28 and I live in Washington State, USA. I'm good with nudity and profanity, but please nothing political or religious. My favorite things to do are reading (mainly fantasy/sci-fi), cooking/baking, playing video games with my husband, and crafting (duh!).

MY THEMES:
-the Letter J
-the Letter E (for my husband, Ethan) (I'm going to frame the Es and Js and put them on each side of our bed, so nothing bulky, please!  And preferably all vertical.)
-Trees
-Mythical creatures
-Vikings
-Wings
-Fireworks (my hubby is studying to get his pyrotechnics license)
-Your Location
-Mustaches/beards
-Terry Goodkind's "Sword of Truth" series.
-Guitars
-Curse words that aren't curse words, strange or silly exclamations (such as "shut the front door!", "poop on a stick!", or "great Odin's Raven!")
-Artist's Choice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
AmandaBL
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2012 03:55:20 PM »

Oh cool!!  I claim JillyBeans for Letters E/J

This is my 3rd claim
0 sent
0 rcvd

My theme this time around is "hope".  Express it any way you like. Show me your favorite technique or medium. Make me something that you love to make. Use the word or don't. It's mainly an artist's choice. No politics or overt religion, although spiritual/inspirational quotes from spiritual leaders are fine. Use your imagination!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2012 12:34:12 AM »

I claim amandabl for hope

4th claim
0 sent
0 received

I'm from Winnipeg. I'm currently unemployed, so I spend most of the day reading and writing. In addition to trying to collect things based on my own themes, I also want to make my male friends' white walled apartments nicer. Any colour combinations are wonderful.

Zombies
Werewolves
Anatomical heart
Pro-choice
Killjoys (info here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=365361.0 ) I have a Party Poison now, but Kobra Kid or Jet Star or Fun Ghoul, or really, anything else would be fantastic.
Rebelling against society (basically free choice, for my friend that appreciates communism, conspiracies, sleeping under bridges when he has an apartment, and graffiting NO CHOICE around polling stations. Whatever you can think of)
Alphabet... (name) the (weird hobby) like Gerald the Gum Chewer, or Wanda the Whalewatcher. Create your own character, and be as weird as possible! I J L N Q V W left
Monsters with a story. A monster of your choice, but on the back or on another piece of paper tell me what it's deal is (for example, the only one I've made is The Umbrellaer, who pokes holes in umbrella cloth so you still get wet)
Fairies with a story. Again, tell me what it does!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
whatthepuck
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2012 09:31:19 AM »

I claim gala_apples for alphabet name/werd hobby letter Q

7/0/0

Purple/yellow color combo
Something that says Butterbean on it
Muffins
Elephants
Zentangle
Zoo
My Little Pony
Alabama
John Adams
Tarot card
Two Head Turtle (There is one at the Natural Science Center)
Graffiti
Tattoos
Lolipop
Day of the Dead
Llamas/Alpacas
Doodles
Ballons
Flowers
Paisley
Halloween
Black cat with angel wings
Artist Choice
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012 09:31:54 AM by michelleandbean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Bookmark
Sept ATC
OTT October Holidays

Anyone interested in a Hockey Swap.
gala_apples
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2012 02:55:56 PM »

I claim michelleandbean for balloons

5th claim
0 sent
0 received

I'm from Winnipeg. I'm currently unemployed, so I spend most of the day reading and writing. In addition to trying to collect things based on my own themes, I also want to make my male friends' white walled apartments nicer. Any colour combinations are wonderful.

Zombies
Werewolves
Anatomical heart
Pro-choice
Killjoys (info here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=365361.0 ) I have a Party Poison now, but Kobra Kid or Jet Star or Fun Ghoul, or really, anything else would be fantastic.
Rebelling against society (basically free choice, for my friend that appreciates communism, conspiracies, sleeping under bridges when he has an apartment, and graffiting NO CHOICE around polling stations. Whatever you can think of)
Alphabet... (name) the (weird hobby) like Gerald the Gum Chewer, or Wanda the Whalewatcher. Create your own character, and be as weird as possible! I J L N V W left
Monsters with a story. A monster of your choice, but on the back or on another piece of paper tell me what it's deal is (for example, the only one I've made is The Umbrellaer, who pokes holes in umbrella cloth so you still get wet)
Fairies with a story. Again, tell me what it does!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
tastyclaythings
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2012 08:39:11 PM »

I claim gala_apples for Anatomical Heart.

outstanding claims: 3/3
sent: 0/3
received: 0/3

Hey everybody Smiley I'm Brittany, I'm 22, and I'm from the lovely state of Illinois, USA. I'm not much for really girly type things, I love the colors and sights of nature. I love love love crafting, especially paper crafts with vintage materials [old old stamps, book pages, ledger papers, fabrics, postcards, etc]. I love swear words [if you claim me I can give you a few of my favorites]. I really like little fabric swatches. Nudes are okay, gore is okay, religious items are okay - satirical only. I greatly dislike politics.

Themes:

Interactive/moving parts/3D ATC
Greek/celtic mythology (give me a little info behind it if you can, not necessarily on the ATC itself)
Dragons
7 Deadly sins in latin [only 5 remaining, please use the latin word on the ATC, vertical please]
-gula (gluttony)
-avaritia (avarice/greed)
-acedia (acedia/discouragement/sloth)
-ira (wrath)
-superbia (pride)
Astronomy (constellations and such)
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Artist Choice
Inspired by my Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/rabbit89/
Dungeons & Dragons - this is for the bf, no frilly stuff lol
Mario & other characters (from Nintendo) - once again, for the bf
Retro/Vintage
Fairy tales
Paint Chips
Altered playing card ATC
Firefighting/fires
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!

Will do personal swaps for ATCs! PM me Smiley

On the hunt for playing cards - King of Hearts! I need as many as I can get. Will trade ATCs. PM me if interested!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Bee Happy Flowers
How to Knot Scarves
How to Crochet Pom Pom Scarf
How to Crochet Sugar Cookie Candle Wreaths
How to Crochet Remembrance Poppies
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...