A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,127
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT Anime/Manga swap Gallery  (Read 8747 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Illiamdra

Craft time was never this much fun in school!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2012 02:24:10 PM »

Hey guys! Camera issues finally got fixed. Tygermane already posted pics, but I thought I'd throw in one extra. Here's my little Yuki and Kyo. finally getting along together!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/195034_16Mar12_kyo_yuki.jpg

I love him very much, my boyfriend laughed at me because I squealed and danced around when I opened him up Smiley Thanks Tygermane!
OMG that is the best pic ever!!  my neice loves Fruits basket and she was so jealous when she saw Yuki.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012 02:37:55 PM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2012 07:12:28 PM »

UM...okay then. I was the angel for BunnieBard ^^ Her package arrived on april 9th according to the shipping confirmation but neither tygermane nor I have heard a peep from her. I can only pray she's all right *sends good energy*
   In the mean time, here are some kinda big, crappy pics of what I sent her  Cheesy

From Fruits Basket, a Kyo, Yuki, and Riceball winter set. She mentioned she needed mittens in her questionnaire so I thought this would be perfect for the Furuba trio XD It's NOT exactly 4x4....but it DID only take me two hours to make. I'm a FIRM believer that swap partners should be SPOILED.  Wink

A pretty, girly bag that was Asian inspired ^^ Also not 4x4 but it begged to be made. Also........................

IT'S REVERSIBLE!!!!! You can turn the bag inside out and this is what you get!  Cheesy

A Fruits Basket manga wallet. I used packing tape to make it water proof. I found an old FB manga at the thrift store and used the pages inside for the wallet ^^

Lastly, some extras ^^ Some cute candy, an adorable Japanese notebook, Cookie Dough chap stick, and a small star shaped pink nail polish.

I hope she liked her stuff. It was really hard to let go of since I loved EVERYTHING I made. Thanks for letting me be part of this Tygermane ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2012 07:17:01 PM »

wow everything is awesome IsikkahJai! You SUPER spoiled her!! Cheesy ENVY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
rrrat

little punky rat

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2012 05:32:59 AM »

I recieved form Ruby Copperhead an amazing small Samejima Mamimi's (FLCL) bag with the "Never Knows Best" embroidery on it

Thank you, Ruby Copperhead, i'm totally in love!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sorry for my english. from Russia with love! ^^"

http://formspring.me/rrrat - ask me anything
http://vk.com/rrrat
http://rrrat.ru - my blog (may be spoilers for swaps!) and my creative writing - all in russian
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2012 10:46:32 AM »

that is a cute bag and flowers! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2012 07:56:29 PM »

YAY!! And everyone in the swap has officially recieved!!! YAY!! I'm so happy! Cheesy  Thanks everyone who participated and sent on time, and sorry to those who got flaked on, and thanks to IsikkahJai for being an awesome Angel for BunnieBard! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2012 08:06:04 PM »

Eek~! Sorry y'all, I've been crazy crocheting for a convention I'm going to this weekend, but as you can see I did get an angel package! And it is probably one of he BEST swap packages I've ever gotten, so it makes me sad my angel gets nothing in return for her lovely work.

Anyhoo! The day I got this package it went below freezing in Chicago, so the gloves really came in handy! And my friends are all jealous of the bag and wallet...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2012 02:05:32 PM »

The walllet is so awesome! Is there a tutorial you could point me to, IsikkahJai? And I love the reversible bag, too!

Argh, Mamimi's bag... I had such a craft block, thinking of things that were FLCL related AND practical, and now it seems like the most obvious thing to make... rrrat, I'm still happy about being introduced to FLCL through you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set for Landscape Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Kids/Pets Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Fireworks Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Dusk/Dawn Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Copy Scene
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...