A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
524 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Grimm TV/Fairy-tale Swap (SIGNUPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 3/5/2012)  (Read 8240 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012 03:47:14 AM »

So I've got one project basically finished for sirael... and another one started out great, but has hit a snag... grr... but I'm still moving forward.

Please remember to keep checking in with the thread and that sendouts are on March 5! It's coming up fast! (Okay, it's coming up fast for me anyways).

Hope everyone's still crafting along!

Tea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

*LOVE to swap ATCs, and tw/inchies! PM Me!*

Jewels: www.bypatriciabrown e.weebly.com
Le blog: www.talkandtealeave s.blogspot.com
shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PLBrowne
amymarie78
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2012 04:24:33 AM »

I'm a crafting... got one thing done... and have all I need for another!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2012 08:20:26 PM »

I am really enjoying this swap. It is allowing me to be creative and is a great stress reliever.  Smiley  And I think Amy will love her package. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AMYoung3
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2012 02:25:02 PM »

I am really enjoying this swap. It is allowing me to be creative and is a great stress reliever.  Smiley  And I think Amy will love her package. 
No doubting I will. I'm so excited to both receive and send out for this swap, I have one project completely done now and another nearly there, and i've got the materials for another Smiley. I have to take a break from it though to alter a bunny costume into a unicorn for my cousin's Narnia play..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Eliminate the impossible, Watson, and whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
flower
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2012 03:46:50 PM »

No doubting I will. I'm so excited to both receive and send out for this swap, I have one project completely done now and another nearly there, and i've got the materials for another Smiley. I have to take a break from it though to alter a bunny costume into a unicorn for my cousin's Narnia play..

A bunny into a unicorn?  I'd love to see that before and after!  I'd also love to see a Narnia play.  My boys and I love those stories.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirael
Keeper of the Keys

Degeneration

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2012 03:23:36 PM »

Agh, I got behind - the ancient dog I was dogsitting for got sick, and I had to deal with that minor armageddon.  But I've got one craft completely done and all the supplies for the rest, and I'm super happy with the one that's done.  I'll be catching up soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2012 08:00:05 AM »

Hope everyone's still going strong! Send-outs are coming soon! I'm usually a send-early kind of gal, but I'll be crafting right up to the wire for sirael for this one.

I keep having great ideas and then for one reason or another they don't quite pan out. I hate it when that happens! Plus, I was going to head out for some supplies today and now it's looking like a freakin' white-out out there. Make up your mind weather!

Tea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2012 04:59:38 PM »

We have a sender! The link to the gallery is under the pic in the first post. Remember everyone: sendouts are March 5. If you're going to be late sending, please let me know asap.

Hope you're all crafting up a storm this weekend - I know I am!
Tea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2012 09:37:54 AM »

SEND OUTS ARE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'll be crafting my little fingers to the bone to finish up to send this evening, but I'm excited to see all the wonderful things everyone's been working on.

Please PM me as soon as you send (and it would be nice if you would let your partner know as well) and I will update your coloured status on the first page of the gallery post.

If you need to send late for any reason, you MUST contact me ASAP and let me know! Here's hoping everything's going to go well!

Tea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2012 07:16:33 PM »

The last package has been received (by me) and pictures are posted in the gallery (which - you should totally go and check out again and see all the awesomeness!). And I just wanted to say THANK YOU to you all for being amazing, wonderful swappers, and making my first ever swap as organizer completely 100% flake-free. You are all amazing!

Thanks!

Tea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Callouts in Camtasia Studio 6 Software
How to Create a Digital Firework Part 1/2 - Adobe After Effects
How to Make Three Simple Background - Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop CS4 - Software Review
How to Make a Fire Canvas Painting - Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...