These might be THE BEST little candies ever! Here's the recipe that I followed. I couldn't find the bark- so I used semi sweet baking chips- white and dark. Worked out just fine!
■1 (16 ounce) package Oreo cookies , crushed
■1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese , softened
■1 (24 ounce) package white chocolate bark
■1 (24 ounce) package chocolate bark
1. Using a blender or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
2. Roll into walnut size balls.
3. Chill for an hour.
4. Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark.
5. Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark.
6. Allow to harden on wax paper.
7. Takes about 15 minute.
8. While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark.
9. When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
10. I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
I had leftover chocolate so I coated some orange slices! YUM!