A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,606
Currently Running With Scissors:
424 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Terribly Important SOB Swap II  (Read 15256 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2012 04:31:56 PM »

haha  i love the fact we all 'snoop' each other in photos (it looks like a giant awesome giraffe stuffie to me). I'm glad you like the gloves. I had to tink something like fifteen rows on the second one, and only the fact it was a swap made me do it properly. I'm very glad you like everything. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
Fascinated
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2012 06:33:28 PM »

What a beautiful crown tapes! You are a very lucky girl ... maybe next swap you can ask someone for a matching bra. Wink
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 08:17:40 PM by Fascinated » THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
tapestrymlp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~Tapestry~

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2012 07:33:48 PM »

LOL on the giraffe. Bit of a story on that one. Friends gave my daughter a giraffe tent. Except we don't camp. EVER. So what to do with it? After much discussion we bought 400 or so balls and turned it into a ball pit for the kids. They love it. Heck I love it. It's the first thing every child who visits our house heads for. Only problem is how the heck do you dust a ball pit. I need to figure that one out, lol, as it's gotten a bit dusty smelling in there. Our house is like a kids playground with all sorts of wacky stuff. We have a mini trampoline, indoor tiny plastic slide for the baby, a puppet theater, train table, more toys than any self respecting child should ever need ...

Both my kids have health issues and don't get to play in public places like McDonald's or the play structures at the mall. So we've over compensated Tongue And that is WAY more info than anyone wanted to know, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2012 03:26:35 PM »

I received from the amazing Marchioness of Finesse and Creativity rlynn!! She totally got me! Like this package is so perfectly me!!

Rlynn writes: (because Im terrible at being word creative Im just gonna let her note explain whats going on..lol)

I hope you enjoy this homage to your excellence. In this package you should find artwork by primitive beings from the outskirts of your galaxy who worship your esteemed nerdiness, a delicate royal treasure chest filled with jewels to adorn your neck, and an alien chest of trinkets and baubles. It has been a delight traveling the stars collection these items from your adoring subjects.

I first pulled out this wonderful Alien Chest of Trinkets and Baubles. I broke it when I pulled it out of the wrapping but a bit of glue and paint and its good as new.

Here are all the great trinkets and baubles!! Every little piece is sooo cool!!!

I got this beautiful felt feather necklace. Straight off my wist! I wore it right away!!!

I now have THREE awesome altered wine cork necklaces! O.O um these are SO COOL!!!

Um AND THIS FREAKING AWESOME TASSLE um like its probably my favorite thing from this package (well except for the most awesome piece which Im saving for last Wink )

This SO CUTE felt zipper pouch, I was straight up impressed with how nice it looks!!!

And the MOST AWESOME PIECE EVER!!! I totally awesome teesha moore wall hanging dedicated to ME: Galactic Empress Audrey the Nerdy!!!!! It has planents, a vintage key, a cute stitch and a little bobble that says DONT PANIC. So its pretty much the totally awesomest thing ever!!

I feel sooo terribly important! Thank you so much Rlynn!!!! You really nailed it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2012 05:02:24 PM »

I received from TheSavoyTruffle today!!!

First up is the very important crown box my treasures came it. This will hold many things for me. Hide all my secrets and plots against my minions!!  Wink

Next are a sweet cup cozy and needle book. Very nice work!!! I must load needles asap

A picture of everything including all of my jewels she sent and some royal candies hehe

Thanks so much for a great package, I really love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2012 02:10:20 PM »

Happy to report that  by some mail miracle.... my partner and I BOTH received today. The mail gods know how important we are, I'm sure.

I am absolutely in love with everything that I received.

"Your greatness puzzles the commoners."

Greatest sign ever!

A wonderful embroidered L. I am going to frame this ASAP and hang it up.

A wonderful medal .... and a money bill that has a picture of me in the middle! I LOVE this, Kelly!!!

A awesome bracelet!! It's so pretty and jangly!

A wonderful picture of my kingdom ... by Kelly's kidlet minions.

And last, but certainly not least.... My Crown!

No action shot .... I haven't made it out of my pj's yet.

I love everything sooo much. I was so incredibly spoiled by my most wonderful partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2012 02:38:13 PM »

That crown is amazing.  As is the embroidered L. What a fitting tribute to your importance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Saintcady
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2012 05:07:41 PM »

I got a thoroughly amazing package from luckdragon today. Seriously; I'm totally spoiled and loving every minute of it.

Warning: Picture heavy!

First off, an amazing copper scepter to show all my Terrible Importance!

It is seriously gorgeous, and will double as a bubble wand! Check out the detail:

Next up, a beautiful hoop of my kingdom. I've totally fallen in love with Oregon, so this is perfect.

Then, to facilitate my issuing of proclamations of Terrible Importance is a write-on board for the fridge that says "Saint Cady says..." across the top and "Daily words of wisdom from the Patron Saint of Smartypants" on the bottom. It even has magnets so I can put it on the fridge and an attached pen!

Then there are these cool wooden cases for holding proclamations, which came stuffed with jewels!

Necklace 1 is a leaf and bird drop necklace with purple beads for my husband and son's birthstones.

Necklace 2 is a book pages necklace that I love, but didn't photograph very well.

Necklace 3 is a stamped metal constellation necklace. I'm thrilled she chose to make this one. The constellation on it is the Pleiades, which was really special to me and my dad, so this makes me all happy and teary.

I love it all so much, thank you luckdragon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saintcady
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2012 06:35:35 PM »

We have quite an array of amazing head gear collected here! I also really love the "Silence" sign. Smiley And that owl cup cozy is just too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2012 06:42:49 PM »

Copper septre is gorgeous!

That money bill is ingenious!

Lacey crown is beautiful!

Wine cork bobbles are lovely!

Good work fellow important craftsters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Traditional Dishes for the Chinese New Year
How to Make Traditional Chinese Dumplings
How to Cook Potstickers
How to Make a Pork Stir-Fry
How to Make a Smoked Salmon Roll
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...