A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
522 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Terribly Important SOB Swap II  (Read 15137 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2012 07:48:41 PM »

*Many rounds of loud cheering and applause!*....*and then a bit of football touch down dancing* And all without waking the minions Grin

Excellent package!  That crown is lovely.  It makes you look just like a princess!

And excellent swap gallery in general.  I'm sorry I've been so bad about comments, but my thoughts have all been things like "Oh COOL!" and "Oh must wist that" and things like that  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2012 05:55:48 AM »

I love that royal loot and the crown is lovely. Inspiring if I must say.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2012 03:11:49 PM »

It's been so fun to watch as the goodies get posted to the gallery. It's neat to see how many different & equally beautiful crowns have been made by such important & talented hands! I admire the altered items & alien treasure box... oh, anything shiny really! Great work so far ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
TheSavoyTruffle

I want a head like the heads I see on EasterIsland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2012 05:10:58 PM »

I received my awesome package from sweetyetevil!!
I love everything, especially the Pug embroidery hoop Smiley My pug dog is definitely the queen of the household!

She sent: a VIP coffee mug, charm bracelet, crown bowl, pug embroidery, and a bag of royal ring pops!

Here is a close up of the amazing charm bracelet she sent:

Thanks for everything!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lay me down and close my eyes where the red-winged blackbird flies...
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2012 06:16:50 PM »

i love that crown bowl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2012 03:11:16 PM »

The expression on the pug's face is fantastic!
I love the bracelet and the crown bowl.
Perfection!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2012 03:55:11 PM »

That is an awesome hoop. I think that would hang in a place of honor. The crown bold is ingenious. I would like a close up of the bracelet if you can manage.

I struggled for Miss Pennypepper's crown, and now finally found the piece I was looking for. She may have to get a crown yet. Her technique showed me how.

I love everything in this gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2012 04:00:14 PM »

Love the hoop! and the crown bowl too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2012 07:50:51 PM »

I have been royally spoiled by canamharris!!! Her goodies from abroad arrived in a most timely manner~ I am delighted with everything & need to take a few more photos in the morning, but wanted to share the glory of what I do have photographed with y'all this evening. Bear with me as I'm running on little sleep & it's already past my bedtime!

First, the thoughtfully wrapped surprises:

A crown as modelled by one of my minions...who is likely to run off with it even though it does fit my most magestic brow:

Crown detail... sparkly felt!!!

A crown for 'the royal bunny' (I will take photos of it on her in the morning. I do most of my bunny photoshoots after breakfast when we're both bright eyed & bushy tailed):

An official document...I do approve!!! This is going in my craft room to remind me of my importance!:

EDIT...Here is what it says: "Dear Your Royal Highness Queen June of Glitter & Sparkles, Your awesomeness & importance Have recently become known to the Order of the Thimble & Time Bending Stitchery. We wanted to honor you & your amazing craft with these gifts. We hope that they are to your liking and meet your glittery needs. Thank you for being you. Sincerely, Lady Danielle Lady of the Most Ancient & Most Noble Order of the Thimble & Time Bending Stitchery"
It's so awesome!  Smiley

Sketchbooks for just in case we end up on a deserted island...because the royal hands cannot be without a creative project to dabble in.

Fabric cover detail...so lovely!

Sketchbooks for the minions:

Needle books for the royal needles!

Foodstuffs from abroad! I LOVE Canadian candy & the minions claimed the kinder surprise eggs...which I approved so long as they pay tribute to my generosity later:

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=517529&ppuser=134843

My hands down most favorite thing which couldn't have been made by less noble fingers than canamharris's! SHe is the Lady of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thimble and Time-Bending Stitchery after all!
The fabric makes me swoon & the embroidery is one of the most favorite things anybody has ever embroidered for me! I must dash out tomorrow & find a pillow form to fit it! I will rephotograph it when it's stuffed as my efforts are not doing it justice at this time:

I need to photograph yet another treasure!!! My 2nd most favorite part of the package! I'll keep you in suspense until tomorrow because it deserves really good morning light! There's a unicorn & glitter involved! hint*hint  Wink I had run out of time in between the package arriving & then taking my boy to his scout meeting to get it all in this afternoon... so don't think I don't love it! Let's say we're saving the best for last!

Dearest Danielle, Lady of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thimble and Time-Bending Stitchery ...you have indeed pleased me & my minions! Thank you so very much!!!
 Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012 08:03:23 AM by I Sew Cute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2012 11:05:09 PM »

AAARRRGGGHHH!  Everyones packages are so amazing and awesome and important, I'm having an all important anxiety attack!  I am frozen on knowing if I have pleased the one who Dutcheis Those of Exravigant Leg Coverings!  I think I'll go swoon on my leopard skin (faux of course) chaise lounge and sooth my important nerves with some sort of chocolate distraction...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...