A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 80's Cartoon Swap Rd 3 Gallery  (Read 14381 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2012 12:41:42 AM »

I love all the packages!  So awesome!

This is the package I sent jenniferbydesign.  She is unable to post at this moment so I will post for her.

Group shot: Rainbow Brite cooler, Ghostbusters logo pillowcase, Optimus Prime style beanie, and Who You Gonna Call telephone book

Close up of Rainbow Brite, all freehand, love how it turned out

Close up of Ghostbusters logo, also freehand
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
105/50 swaps
88/50 friends/family
193/50 total
Quasior
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2012 01:53:48 AM »

I'm so glad you can see yourself using some of the crafty things I made in future projects Rachael, that's really flattering.  Super glad you loved smurfette and her little mushroom.  There is a funny story about that... my first one I tried to sculpey bond and cook in the oven, it melted, turned black, so I nearly panicked, since it was almost swap day, it would have been bigger top than that, but I think it turned out anyway.   Wink

wow, I'm super jealous about some of the nice things I'm seeing about, giving me ideas, it's fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarahelise
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2012 08:31:21 AM »

i am waiting for 2 things to dry/cure and then minus some final touches i will be shipping it off! Kiss

So excited!  Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
Helena Puck
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2012 04:43:20 PM »

Such great ideas everyone! Those knitting needles are really great, such an original idea.

I love the Rainbow Brite horse. I'm pinning that Smurfette!

I'm envious of the ghostbusters logo. You did a wonderful job.

Everyone, let me know if I marked off your name but did not give you feedback. I'm giving feedback as everyone receives their packages in case you have other swaps you'd like to join and so I can keep track easily.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Lady_Lilybell
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2012 05:15:29 PM »

Here is my swap from mama24boyz. I loved everything. I have never seen so much fun goodies. My brother is trying to move Kermit to his room but I won't let him.

Red Fraggle Keychain:

ThunderCats Hoop:

Michelangelo Cup Cozy:

Kermit: This is where kermit sits now with his new freinds:
The entire set:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahelise
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2012 02:18:25 PM »

I received today from the ever-awesome burstofpanties, and let's just say that being sick for nearly a month didn't affect the quality and fabulosity of the package!  First of all, I could smell the package before I even finished opening it-- strawberry!  This, of course, made me super excited (and reminded me of the remote control car I got for my niece at Christmas, which was Strawberry Shortcake and was scented, as well!) 

I was totally spoiled rotten with tons of crafted amazingness and tons of extras, as well.  Here is the lot of Crafted goodies: 

The bigger items don't have close-ups, but you can see the awesome strawberry bag, the heat pack and handwarmers (The big pink pillowy looking thing and the wee pink strawberries on top of it) and 4 strawberry scented soaps... the culprit of the awesome strawberry smell!  I feel like Little Miss Shortcake herself!

And the lot of "extras":

Including a MLP coloring book and stickers, Care Bear book (which may get re-gifted to the niece Wink), Adorable strawberry buttons, fruity lotion, a cupcake bath bomb, and cupcake hand wipes!  So girly!

Now some fantastic close-ups: 

The teeniest Thundercats painting (adorable!) and a totally sweet rainbow sequin coin purse!  Totally going to be my primary mode of money transport ALL summer! 

A necklace which imbues me with the Power of Grayskull!  Love She-Ra!  It's awesome and shrinky-dinked!

Strawberry barrettes-- perfect, since my bangs are just at the point where they're too long and unmanageable in the grow-out phase! 

And this totally fab papier mache strawberry! 

I'm so happy, and about to head off to a luxurious strawberry scented bath, followed by an evening of coloring in my new coloring book and warm tootsies with my heat bag in bed tonight!  Spoiled Rotten, and turning quickly into a diva princess!  Thanks, Dani!  You're the best!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
burstofpanties
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2012 08:45:52 PM »

I am so glad you love everything! My apartment still smells of strawberries! A good change to the burnt coffee smell- my boy forgets to turn the coffee pot off constantly! ^_^ I had a lot of fun with it... I had to stop myself with all craft goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"i am a batshit genius scientist prophet goddess...
and i will be free..."
Helena Puck
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2012 09:23:13 AM »

Great crafty goodies burstofpanties!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Resize Pictures - Adobe Photoshop
How to Use the Motion Blur Filter - Adobe Photoshop
How to Create Simple Shapes - Adobe Photoshop
how to Bring Drawings to Life Part 1/2 - Adobe After Effects
how to Bring Drawings to Life Part 2/2 - Adobe After Effects
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...