A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,634
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Old Fashioned Romantic - gallery  (Read 6964 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jeannebaby1

I'm cute and fluffy!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012 05:19:51 PM »

Everything looks beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No body move!! I dropped my brain.
"Chase the morning..."-Blind Mag
"Fire bad, tree pretty."-Buffy

My Esty Shop.....
http://www.twosumowrestlers.etsy.com

My blog, I don't do much with. It's new.
http://between-asleep-and-awake.blogspot.com/
imera
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012 05:59:50 AM »

My hubby's great grandmother passed away on Friday, and that completely changed my weekend plans. I apologize for not being able to update anyone, it's a difficult time for his family, especially since they lost another family member 8 months ago.

At least things starts to go back to normal. Everyone that has received/sent will have their status updated as soon as I can, hopefully by Friday.

I love the gallery so far, and Im really glad you like your items Cheesy

I received my lovely swap items a while ago, but a lot has happened and I haven't been able to upload the pictures, sorry annamaize.
And sorry for all the pictures, I just love my things Cheesy

The items before my fingers couldn't hold themselves anymore (sorry for the crappy pictures, it was late at night)

Here is the lovely box Cheesy C is for my name, Codruta. I love the colours, and the design, and especially the dots Cheesy

She sent me some things I can use (already using one Cheesy )

And BUTTONS!!! (I'm sort of obsessed with buttons, especially love the metal ones"

She also sent me a book Cheesy that I noticed has the (almost) same image that I used for this swap. Except that someone photo manipulated the image I used. And an etched glass, which is currently in use Tongue

She made these lovely pins Cheesy Have plans for three of them later this week. They are adorable.

AND NOW!!! The two items I love the most (both because of the story and the skill she has) Two lavender filled smelly bags (what was the word again?) The only difficult thing is how to place them, because I don't want to split Anne Elliot and Frederick Wentworth again. They are my favourite characters from Jane Austen (strangely enough more than Pride and Prejudice). I love annamaize and her skill
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012 06:01:05 AM by imera » THIS ROCKS   Logged

arwenjade

I draw with a bar of soap...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012 07:12:24 AM »

Yay! More Persuasion love! Those sachets are really lovely! Love the buttons and the paper inside the box too.  Cheesy

And the Phantom of the Opera hoopla!!  Cheesy I think I'm gonna have to learn how to make hooplas now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deviate from the well-traveled path. Instead, take the narrow Way and discover the Truth for yourself...

Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Flickr
The Raging Sloth

Because Papier-Mache solves everything...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012 02:33:59 PM »

The Phantom of the Opera was actually my first Hoopla Ever... I was hoping I did alright... Seems I have. ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cloverlilly
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012 02:48:29 PM »

The Phantom of the Opera was actually my first Hoopla Ever... I was hoping I did alright... Seems I have. ^^

It's amazing and ven more so because it's your first one! If you hadn't said that I never would have guessed you hadn't been making them forever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
annamaize
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012 07:52:27 PM »

I'm so glad you like it, imera!

This is the picture that the sachets were based on, although I'm not sure how clearly that comes across.

I'm so sorry that the shell broke, though! I was super excited about the naval/water/Wentworth connection.

The creativity in these boxes is amazing! I've already seen more twists and techniques than I'd even considered!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
The Raging Sloth

Because Papier-Mache solves everything...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012 06:35:01 AM »

It's amazing and ven more so because it's your first one! If you hadn't said that I never would have guessed you hadn't been making them forever.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty*Krista
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012 12:03:39 PM »

Here is the package I sent..... Just in case christyross hasn't had the time to take any pics.....

Here is the candle holder.

The box... I put two of her favorite quotes on the front of the box in the picture spots. can be pulled out and have her favorite pictures put in. Painted it in black and iridescent purple and did a top coat with glitter. Smiley

Here is the jewelry. I found the heart ring somewhere and had to add it in. It lites up and flashes like a heart beats. lol.

I crocheted 3 doilies.

2 more candle holders.... (what can i say, i like to spoil people)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

You can never use too much glitter!
imera
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2012 10:11:50 AM »

You send a wonderful swap package Krafty*Krista Cheesy a lot of lovely pink and bows Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cloverlilly
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012 11:18:41 AM »

I love the colors you picked for the jars! And the designs are amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.2
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.3
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.1
How to Use the Liquify Effect in Photoshop
Photoshop: Using the Render Effect
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...