A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,502
Currently Running With Scissors:
586 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pendant Swap 4 Gallery  (Read 7139 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MsZombieElvis
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013 08:14:23 AM »

I LOVE that tree! ! !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't Panic"
ThriftyLiving4U

Walking around with paint on my fingers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2013 08:19:39 PM »

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!  I just received my angel package from Onyxnox!  She spoiled me with THREE absolutely gorgeous necklaces! 
I was so happy when I found out that she was MsZombieElvis and my ANGEL because I've been drooling over her work since before I was a member.  Her pendants AND packaging put me to shame! So GREAT!

In no particular order:
First, a beautiful embossed leather butterfly pendant, complete with stamped & riveted brass:

Next, an adorable Alice in Wonderland glass slide soldered pendant.  Alice on one side and the White Rabbit on the other:

Last but certainly not least a wee book pendant!  I had seen these in a different swap and was thrilled to get one of my own.  The cover is etched copper and has a riveted embossed leather spine.  EACH little page is stamped and she put a great inscription on one of the pages.

She also sent a lovely card filled with positive thoughts and crafty karma.  Thank you Onyx and I will most certainly pay it forward!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to swap for art of my fur babies

My Pinterest
Ashley_72989
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2013 05:49:26 AM »

I just absolutely love this necklaces! The little book is unbelievably cute! Great job!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsZombieElvis
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2013 11:22:50 AM »

I too got my angel package from Onyxnox! and wow, the pendants are amazing....as this was my first swap, she wanted to make sure that I wasn't disappointed cause we had a flake, and I'm wayyyy not.
FIrst off, the packaging is amazing, and I realize i gotta step it up in the future! Smiley

LOL, I forgot to write down exactly what these were, I know the heart is copper, with acid markings, and the other are resin...i was too excited and took them off to wear the second I got them. I love love love the sparrow...so much my style.

Thank you again Onyxnox! I love these so much and yes, I will pay it forward too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't Panic"
gala_apples
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2013 04:19:16 PM »

Beautiful work as always, Onyxnox.

Everyone's receieved everything, so I'll be giving angel feedback as well as myself. Sorry this dragged out so long, but I hope everyone is happy with what they got.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
aheartofglass
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2013 07:29:49 PM »

Beautiful work as always, Onyxnox.

Everyone's receieved everything, so I'll be giving angel feedback as well as myself. Sorry this dragged out so long, but I hope everyone is happy with what they got.

Nicely done gala_apples! you put together a nice swap and made it happen!

thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2013 04:17:12 PM »

Yay - I'm glad that everything got to the both of you safely!  I was flaked on on my first swap and it really depressed me, and almost made me want to stop, but when I got my angel package, it not only made me feel better, but made me determined to pay it forward and help others keep the faith in their fellow Craftsters - so yes - pay it forward.  Most of us crafters/Craftsters craft with full hearts and passion for our art/craft, and it is a shame not to share it with others of like mind through swaps, and no one should let one flaker/missing package ruin swapping for them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
pjr107
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2013 04:49:37 PM »

Sorry about the late posting but here it is...

I received my angel package from Mountains and Clouds and WOW Smiley  Thank you so much the two beautiful pendants.

Nope, the pictures don't do them any justice.  The one is a brightly colored picture behind a clear dome (did you draw that? It so cute!)  The other, is a wire wrapped butterfly one half purple, the other half red.  Couldn't tell it was a new to you... I could only dream of getting wire to do that for me!

Thanks again Smiley
PJ
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ThriftyLiving4U

Walking around with paint on my fingers

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2013 06:17:21 PM »

So cool!  What great angels we had! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to swap for art of my fur babies

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Affordable Must Have Fall 2013 Trends
Three Looks Anyone Can Wear To Rock The Leather Trend
Style Sound-Off: Lea Michele, Miley Cyrus, and Kim Kardashian
4 Fun Group Costume Ideas
Victoria’s Secret Model Talks Workout Routine, Sports Apparel
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...