A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,482
Currently Running With Scissors:
363 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: TayTays Fancypants Emporium  (Read 1201 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

taytaysemporium
« on: January 17, 2012 08:50:56 AM »

Our family has opened up a small shop for our arts and crafts,it is located in New Bern N.C. at 2202 Oaks Rd. phone(514-7085).All items are Handmade and one of kind art.
We have pins,bows jewelry,journals,cards,garland,redneck wineglasses,concrete yard and home items,metal sculptures and cakes made to order.The list goes on and on!We are only open on Saturday's during the winter months but when Spring gets closer,we will be open more days.i will try to get some pics up soon.We also have a blog(on word press)taytaysfancypantsgiftemporium.hope to hear from you and see you at the store.
  have a great day, peacock
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taytaysemporium
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012 06:32:55 AM »

Good morning,The craft setup has moved to Febuary 11th in Apex at Apex Commons Club House,please mark your calenders for this event.Hope to see you there.Feel free to leave comments on anything you have read or interested in.Have a great day!Debk-Screaming peacock
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taytaysemporium
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012 10:32:29 AM »

Hello,hope your day and week has gone well for you.Be sure and stop by TayTay's Fancypants Emporium if you're in the area tomorrow.We open at 9 til 4.Offering some great handcrafted art.Valentine Collection for the special someone.Concrete Yard and Patio Art is still on sale.New jewelry items from our Oklahoma artists and some great hats and headbands.pins,bows!
Hope to see you there!!Be safe on the roads,DebK-Screaming Peacock,Look for my bright yellow car,that's your Q' that I am there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taytaysemporium
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012 04:44:57 AM »

Good Morning,
Don't for get to stop by Tay's Today,I know it's raining and wet,we dont't care as crafters,nothing will stop us,kind of like the mailmen.
All new items and much more!!!
Thanx,DebK-Screaming Peacock
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taytaysemporium
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012 05:14:35 AM »

Good Morning,
The shop will be represented at Apex on February 11th in the Apex Commons Club House,if you are in the area,do stop and see all the unique items Tay's has to offer.
Our shop in New Bern will be open Saturday at 9 to 4,Hot Cocoa,Coffee,something from Russell's Bake Corner and a Relaxing Chair after your shopping experience will be offered.
I have been working on some new Fairies,they are flying around all over the shop,please come and catch some for you or your child.They are a must have.
We also have new jewelry from our Okie Artists.
Pins,Bows,Hats have been added and my concrete items are still on sale to make room for spring collections.
You can see pic's of our work at taytaysfancypantsgiftemporium@wordpress.com
Catchup with our family journey,how the shop originated,what we have to offer for you,it's all done for you and the love of handmade things.
Hope you have a great week,be safe on the roads,in his"DELIGHT",I ask for all.
DebK-Screaming Peacock
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taytaysemporium
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012 02:06:29 AM »

All i want to say today is,"Shop at TAY'S on SATURDAY'S",you won't be dissappointed.THANX,DEBK
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taytaysemporium
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012 02:35:57 AM »

Hi There!
Just wanted to remind you to visit Tay's for your Valentine treats and gifts,you still have time to order a homemade cake for that special someone.We open on Saturday's at 9   2202 Oaks Rd.  New Bern N.C.  call us  if you can't seem to find us  1-252-514-7085
Amy will be setting up a booth in the Apex area Saturday.
Thank You for all the support for our little Shop.Debk - Screaming peacock
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taytaysemporium
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012 04:17:17 AM »

Don't miss out on the great Valentine's gifts at Tay's with alot more to see and a must have!Hope to see you on Saturday at 9 with all the Sparkle On!
Thanx for following my Family's journey with The Shop.
DebK-Screaming Peacock
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taytaysemporium
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012 05:52:29 AM »

Hi Folks,Lettin' you in on some news,if you are in the New Bern,N.C. area,we are going to be setup at the Local Farmer's Market this Saturday and my babysister is going to be representing in Apex,come join the fun and see what we have created for JUST YOU!
        Thanx,DEBK-SCREAMING PEACOCK
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Three Simple Background - Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop CS4 - Software Review
How to Make a Fire Canvas Painting - Photoshop CS3
How to Make a Clashing Planets Scene - Adobe Photoshop Part 1/2
How to Make a Clashing Planets Scene - Adobe Photoshop Part 2/2
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...