A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,189
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Teesha Moore Patch Swap Gallery  (Read 37562 times)
Tags for this thread: teesha_moore  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: February 01, 2012 11:30:56 AM »

Gee, oh my gosh more pretty patches!! Roll Eyes Love the Smurf & love the Elvis one so cool!! All the others are great too!! Also I love the gumball machine, might have to use that one sometime. Got to get off here & go shopping, maybe the fabric store!!! Yay!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap" RD 2/partners
"Poppet vs. Ami Swap"/partners
"Make Purse & Wallet Swap/partner

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Pa
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2012 01:30:39 PM »

I just received from craftylittlemonkey!

First off, one of a bird that looks a whole lot like a Blue Jay, but it's not blue:

Then, my favourite... one with rainbow fabric on the front and little ladybugs on the back:

Finally, a fruity one with pretty little leaf beads and French knots:

She also included many beautiful fabric pieces to make tons more patches:

Thanks craftylittlemonkey!!!

Yours are almost done... I've discovered I'm quite slow at making these! One patch takes me, on average, 2-3 evenings to embellish but I think/hope it's worth it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #162 on: February 01, 2012 04:43:15 PM »

I got these from Nilmerg earlier this week. Sorry for the late post but I have been sick. These are a great start to the bag for my Mom. Thank you so much. I love the way you did these!

Super cute kitties with umbrellas!

I think this is my favorite. She looks so high class with her sparkles.

and here is the package all together. She sent some extra fabric that will work great for more patches and some adorable dangles that spell out "CAT".
 Thank you so much! LOVE it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2012 05:41:57 PM »

the cat with the umbrella is so cute! I am also planning a catty project, for my MiL (a photo album of her cat photos. She has 6 cats. She has one picture of her son up in her house, that I gave her last christmas, but cat photos stuck everywhere. Proper crazy cat lady), so I will defo be stalking your patches for inspiration!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
fabricfriend
« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2012 08:34:01 PM »

the doily-a must do. i love looking at everyone's amazing work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #165 on: February 02, 2012 05:24:54 AM »

WOW!!!!!!! Such total crafty overload!  I am in awe of all of these patches.  I can't wait to send mine out.  Have 1 or 2 more to finish up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #166 on: February 02, 2012 06:58:33 AM »

Everyone is coming up with such fun and unique patches!  I hope to finish up mine tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #167 on: February 02, 2012 03:49:10 PM »

Nilmerg sent some extra fabric that will work great for more patches and some adorable dangles that spell out "CAT".
 Thank you so much! LOVE it all!

When I went to look through my fabric collection, I was surprised how many cats I had! Hope your Mom likes her bag and that you can use the extra fabrics and charms to creat some more patches to go towards the project.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #168 on: February 02, 2012 05:27:25 PM »

My patches from a private swap with Sloth arrived today, and I figured this was the best place to show them off  Grin

Two awesome patches for a Tim Minchin project I'm working on;
and at this point my camera decided it would much rather be a landscape gardener instead, so would only let me take weird perspective shots of the patches, but you can still see the two awesome cat patches (for the project I mentioned above) here:
(Awwww.... sad cat! see the tears!) This is not really trapeze shaped, it's just taken at a funny angle coz of my weirdo camera
I think this one is my favourite, though I am partial to the Tony one too (he may 'accidentally' get kept for a different project (not one intended as a gift), so I can keep him....)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Craftsunderground
« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2012 05:37:05 AM »

I received my patches from CraftyLittleMonkey and could have told they were from her just be looking at the patches. Her style really comes through. This was also the fastest I have ever received any mail from Canada, so yay for the the Canadian postal service (who is usually getting bashed.)

First up, CUTE--A lively turtle and frog patch with lots of lively stitching. I wrote earlier in a post that I love turtle and used to have them as a kid, so I love having a turtle patch.

Second, LOVELY--The beading on this one is inspired. I love the simplicity and the repetition o the evenly spaced beads--just lovely.

Third, just plain WOW--I have never seen beading like this and I was blown away. I love it, it's a star, it's a flower, it's awesome.

And group shot...

Thanks Crafty for being a great swap partner and sending such great patches. She also sent me some fabric as an extra and that is so generous--cute owls, Alice in Wonderland, apples, and some strip patchwork she made from purple fabrics. Thanks again, you will see these soon in my own patches.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012 05:56:47 AM by Craftsunderground » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Duct Tape Jack-O-Lantern
Duct Tape Cell Phone Cases
How to Make a Duct Tape Hair Band
How to Make Duct Tape Flowers
How to Make a Paper Plate Heart Basket
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...