A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,379
Currently Running With Scissors:
582 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Swap Your Stash Discussion/Gallery  (Read 20804 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: February 22, 2012 05:27:10 PM »

I received two great packages, so sorry I am just getting around to posting pics!

First up, from ChrisSews, embroidery thread and a bunch of patterns. 

It's a whole rainbow of thread, and the picture doesn't do justice to the amount of patterns!  It is a great haul!

Then from rlynn, I got cardstock and beads/jewelry findings:

So many absolutely beautiful beads, I had a great time going through everything! And she must have read my mind, there are these beautiful bronze/brass charms that are perfect for Melissa's weddings - the butterflies and such will go on the tables or on other things, and we're thinking the bird might become part of the necklace she wears!

Thank you so much ladies, everything is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Saintcady
« Reply #181 on: February 22, 2012 08:44:40 PM »

I have two awesome packages to show off!

Eiseldora sent me a great spoiler package of seven colors of roving, eco-foam, fiber samples, and felting needles. Drool!

(Sorry for the crappy, blurry pictures. Yech.)

Plus, I also received from pseudo_pix who sent four balls of yarn, 3 colors of roving, a small foam block, needles, and four bottles of food coloring! Wow!

Thanks, guys! I feel decidedly spoiled today. <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saintcady
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2012 10:40:40 AM »

Those lovely packages just keep going! Woot!

In one week, everyone should have sent, and I'll be opening a new round which will run for all of March. I've started a de-stash board on my Pinterest, which is pointing out to me how much I still want to get rid of. If you want to take a look: http://pinterest.com/saintcady/de-stash-board/

I've started with the scrapbook shelf, obviously. I don't remember there being many scrapbook wishes this round, so if you know any scrapbookers looking for goodies send 'em my way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2012 11:06:19 AM »

In one week, everyone should have sent, and I'll be opening a new round which will run for all of March. I've started a de-stash board on my Pinterest, which is pointing out to me how much I still want to get rid of. If you want to take a look: http://pinterest.com/saintcady/de-stash-board/

I'm very interested in your fiskars free hand cutter, the tiny eyelets, clear pepple stickers and the acryllic sealer! Smiley

Also I'm gonna do the same thing with pinterest (I hope) I'm moving in the beg. of march so I'm gonna go through all my huge stash!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012 11:08:49 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2012 12:49:56 PM »

Oh I am in love with the Scrap-n-treasures kit and the Pathways paper, Ive recently started getting into paper and barely have any. Im also interested in your candle wax and candle scents, I make candles to sell at my family's shop and Im always needing wax and new scents.

Im off today so im going to go through and start my pinterest board for destash. Are we going to keep using this gallery/discussion board or will there be a new one for the new swap?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saintcady
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2012 02:57:32 PM »

I think I'll make a new board for the new swap. Otherwise, I think it'll just be too long and tough to look through. So those of you interested in something make sure to sign up for the next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2012 06:10:29 PM »

Sorry...I've been rather absent.  I got swamped with school. 

scarlet_nights, I'm glad you can find some use for the fabrics. 
yumjello_01, I'm glad the beads are being enjoyed.  I'm especially glad the charms will come in handy!  Cheesy

Love the little food coloring bottles.  They look kind of like small whiskey bottles.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saintcady
« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2012 09:50:09 PM »

Ok, folks a few days left to get those packages out, then I'll start the new round. I've started giving feedback where possible, for those whose packages have been received and have gotten theirs as well. I'll try to keep updated as they all roll in.

Cheers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shannin
« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2012 10:30:31 PM »

I'll have my last package out on Tuesday. Smiley I have it packaged but I won't be able to drop by the post office until then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog | Etsy | Pintrest | Wishlist
PM me for personal swaps. Smiley
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2012 06:41:11 AM »

Got my last claims out yesterday - my craft room is so clean and organized, thanks guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Gabrielle Reece’s Tips on Marriage
How to Use Deadlines to Achieve Writing Goals
Adapting Standup Comedy Writing to Screenwriting
An Excerpt from A Farewell to Arms By Ernest Hemingway
How to Get a Literary Agent
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...