A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
697 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Swap Your Stash Discussion/Gallery  (Read 24220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

klg_jlg
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2012 07:05:54 AM »

Here's a few photos of some of what I have:

12x12 Mod Retro Stack-Most of it is still there

Wooden "dream" & "love" vellum love quotes, white and black tulle, Small red feather bunches (About 10) Clear glass flat marble things, Tiny nails

Some Patterns

Fabrics--Top and bottom left are heavier weight (Not much of the stripes), Red flowers is a shirting type fabric, black with little flowers is a velvet/suede with embroidered flowers, pink/red asian satin type fabric, Yellow is a flannel type fabric (Not much)
Cotton Fabrics

Those cats are adorable. How much is available?

Sorry, I somehow missed this message. There is a yard of the cat fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2012 02:32:03 PM »

NOt sure if I have to wait to honor more wishes or not...I claimed 2 out of the USA and I know with the OWS as soon as OVER THE PONDS are shipped you can claim again as it takes FOREVER to get over We found that it is easier to get people to claim overseas so they dont have to sit and some wait 3 weeks to receive......If she is doing this here I will post bunch for you all to choose from...If not I think I might have to wait a while longer and sad this is coming to an end sigh~ in a few days...Next time I might just have to keep claims to USA for a while.....

I am moving too on the 14th of May to Cape Cod Mass so I have a ton I am looking for will have a HUGE amount of room 1400 SF finished basement room so that is my new craft room Smiley so there is so much I want to do and some things I will share the supplies I have...

posting pics in a few of 2 packages I have received Smiley this week Smiley
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012 02:33:10 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: February 09, 2012 02:43:39 PM »

I am moving too on the 14th of May to Cape Cod Mass so I have a ton I am looking for will have a HUGE amount of room 1400 SF finished basement room so that is my new craft room Smiley

Sad That's bigger than my entire 2 bedroom apartment...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #143 on: February 09, 2012 02:57:27 PM »

NOt sure if I have to wait to honor more wishes or not...I claimed 2 out of the USA and I know with the OWS as soon as OVER THE PONDS are shipped you can claim again as it takes FOREVER to get over We found that it is easier to get people to claim overseas so they dont have to sit and some wait 3 weeks to receive......If she is doing this here I will post bunch for you all to choose from...If not I think I might have to wait a while longer and sad this is coming to an end sigh~ in a few days...Next time I might just have to keep claims to USA for a while.....

I am moving too on the 14th of May to Cape Cod Mass so I have a ton I am looking for will have a HUGE amount of room 1400 SF finished basement room so that is my new craft room Smiley so there is so much I want to do and some things I will share the supplies I have...

posting pics in a few of 2 packages I have received Smiley this week Smiley

She has been letting us claim again after we send the claims we already have for US or International. Thats the way some of us have done 6 or 7 claims.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2012 03:12:38 PM »

She has been letting us claim again after we send the claims we already have for US or International. Thats the way some of us have done 6 or 7 claims.

Woah, we can claim again as soon as we've sent within the US?  I'm so on this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

pug hugs

« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2012 03:13:43 PM »

I am moving too on the 14th of May to Cape Cod Mass so I have a ton I am looking for will have a HUGE amount of room 1400 SF finished basement room so that is my new craft room Smiley

Sad That's bigger than my entire 2 bedroom apartment...

Thats bigger then the house we live in right now.  Ah, I am so looking forward to moving and having some space!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
babalina58

« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2012 08:44:08 PM »

I received some great swaps this week and thank you both so much...

First is a poly clay extravaganza and wow it will be so much fun to play in the clay again Smiley Shannin you made my day, week, month in the clay fun!! ( I ordered her some fabric from Japan as soon as I get the package I will be sending some to her too Smiley Thank you for the HUGE package of massive fun clay!

Next is a super fun pacakge from Flower I want to get into needle feting too so I have been slowly building up a stash and boy did she deliver!

some awesome molds for soap, chocolate whatever but I will do both LOL

Thank you ladies!!

( I was looking at the rules again and clearly on number 3 we are not allowed to have more then 3 at a time for FOC and 2 for Non FOC so might want to change that if we are allowed to free for all it LOL )
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012 08:45:18 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saintcady
« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2012 09:11:50 PM »

Hi folks! Sorry to go missing during the debate; it was a computer-lite day around here.

So, the rule says "3 - You may have up to 2 claims outstanding at a time unless you are FOC, then you may have up to 3 outstanding claims at a time."

The debate is over what "outstanding" means. I gather on other swaps "outstanding" means anything not received. To me, since we're mostly sending things from our own stashes, that require no crafting time or prep time, "outstanding" just means not sent. So once you send me a DC# (or can provide a receipt for international packages) that package isn't "outstanding" and you can claim again.

Obviously, I'll make this more explicit for the next round's rules.

Ok, so once you've sent me shipping info go ahead and claim again. Mostly, this is so we can all get in lots of claims and lots of de-stashing. Everyone good?

Awesome to see all the packages flying around!

We also had a couple of late-adds this week, so everyone feel free to peruse their lists and see if you have stuff you want to send!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #148 on: February 09, 2012 09:13:18 PM »

Hooorrrraaaayyyyy... thanks for clearing that up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2012 01:40:19 AM »

So I just finished the RSVP postcards for my sister's wedding, and THIS is why I'm afraid I'm a hoarder.  I went to throw away all the scraps I cut, and thought - maybe someone wants them?  There's over 100 1.5" and over 100 .75" strips of some really pretty cardstock, I took this picture with the covers on the cardstock packs to show the designs...anyone interested?  Or should I stop and just toss them?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Combat Annoying Static With These Quick Fixes!
Stripes Are The Hottest New Spring Trend
6 Must-Have Shorts You Need For Spring
5 Ways To Wear Suspender Tights
Ways To Wear Trendy Statement Suits
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...