A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,699
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Swap Your Stash Discussion/Gallery  (Read 21193 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

klg_jlg
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2012 07:00:00 PM »

Does anyone have any cp soap making supplies or candlemaking supplies they are wanting to destash? Also looking for soft leather or suede for the bottoms of toddler shoes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwitht hegrizls.com
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2012 07:15:45 PM »

Does anyone have any cp soap making supplies or candlemaking supplies they are wanting to destash? Also looking for soft leather or suede for the bottoms of toddler shoes.

Funny you should say that. I was putting a candle kit in with your aprons as a suprise. I sill need your address btw, your box is ready to go as soon as I get it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2012 07:16:00 PM »

I know Yumjello at one point had tons of leather so that might be a great one from her if she still has Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
scarlet_nights

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2012 07:21:11 PM »

I know Yumjello at one point had tons of leather so that might be a great one from her if she still has Smiley

Is yumjello in the swap? I dont think Ive seen her list on the list page. I know she has popped up on here though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2012 07:50:10 PM »

Is yumjello in the swap? I dont think Ive seen her list on the list page. I know she has popped up on here though.
dont know but she was her listing so think she might or might be thinking about it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2012 08:29:46 PM »

I'm done taking pics!  I'm sending in my questionnaire and putting together my destash list as we speak!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Saintcady
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2012 09:00:33 PM »

Ok ladies, I think this is going famously! I love all the back in forth and finding who wants what.

However. In all the back and forth some people are forgetting to let me know when a claim has been made. *shakes finger*
There are a few claims now that I haven't heard about until someone remembered to copy me on the send-out notice. Whoops! Not the end of the world, but I can't give you credit, track everyone's status, etc if I don't know who's claiming who and for what. So keep me in the loop folks.

And maybe if you have a minute, go check and make sure all of the claims you've made are on the claims list on the swap thread. The list is current with every message I've gotten. If something's missing let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scarlet_nights

« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2012 10:04:39 PM »

What do boredom and Netflix equal?

Tiny duct tape roses! This is why I have duct tape on my supply list. This one is made from the red/dragon one.

The only problem with these is I dont know what to do with them once I make them. I need to get some hair clips or soemthing to put them on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2012 10:29:26 PM »

The only problem with these is I dont know what to do with them once I make them. I need to get some hair clips or soemthing to put them on.

*Cough*...see my signature...do you have any cream or like...muted color duct tape?  Can I send you some?  We're trying to do my sister's wedding on a total of $4000 (this includes everything, food + alcohol too) for 100 people; our centerpieces are just going to be a lot of geegaws we got on clearance at Hobby Lobby, and paper flowers and HOPEFULLY some tea-dyed lace doilies, so....*end cough*

Also, please see my flickr of items up for destashing - my destash site
I wanted to turn it into a blog post with more information, but I figured I should just get the damn thing up.  Feel free to ask any questions, and the colors are off on my fabric pics of course, so if yardage allows I can send you a small cutting for approval or try to take better pics (there hasn't been sun for pictures in days...possibly because I've been staying up til 5am and sleeping until 3pm, thanks unemployment!) *edit* You guys are already making me regret not taking individual pictures, LoL.  If it is in a group pic, it will say (CLAIMED) IN FRONT of the description for the claimed item only.  If it was by itself I've just deleted it.  Claims are first come first request, though there are things that are specifically put out for certain people, if Babalina58 wants my bedazzler it's hers, whatever ribbon patty_o_furniture wants it's hers.  Go to town everyone else!

OH - and is anyone opposed to sending copies of patterns from books?  I got a few craft books for xmas, and while I'm not going to part with any of them, there are lots of great amigurumi and stray sock patterns in my possession now, which I have seen on other people's lists - thoughts?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012 11:21:56 PM by YumJello01 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
scarlet_nights

« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2012 10:38:59 PM »

*Cough*...see my signature...do you have any cream or like...muted color duct tape?  Can I send you some?  We're trying to do my sister's wedding on a total of $4000 (this includes everything, food + alcohol too) for 100 people; our centerpieces are just going to be a lot of geegaws we got on clearance at Hobby Lobby, and paper flowers and HOPEFULLY some tea-dyed lace doilies, so....*end cough*

The *cough* cracked me up. I have some white with colorful paint spatters on it which I dont think would work. If you find some you want made into roses you can indeed send it to me and we can work something out but these roses are only about the size of a quater and take about 11 inches of duct tape apiece but I think 2, maybe 3 to be safe,  rolls would proly get the 100 or so.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012 10:42:21 PM by scarlet_nights » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with a Stylus and a Tablet
Macromedia Flash 8 - Painting Using the Various Brush Modes
Macromedia Flash 8 - Using the Brush and Paint Bucket Tools to Fill
Macromedia Flash 8 - Altering Drawings with the Selection Options
Macromedia Flash 8 - Snapping and Modifying Curves with the Selection Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...