A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,395
Currently Running With Scissors:
762 Guests and 41 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Swap Your Stash Discussion/Gallery  (Read 20825 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: February 15, 2012 06:12:08 PM »

Patty_o_furniture I am so glad that my package could bring smiles to your house! 

With all this cleaning out I've reorganized my craft room yet again, and now everything I have to destash is in this two-drawer plastic organizer...I've added 4 of these Recollections memory keepers:  http://kathleendriggers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120205_41.jpg (2 pink and 2 green) and 4 of these IKEA magazine file boxes: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50022354/ - I turn them on their side and use them to organize my cardstock and paper in my bookshelf.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Saintcady
« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2012 08:54:11 PM »

Will we get feedback by March 1st so we can sign up for the next round?

I can't say for sure. Your packages need to be received (and hopefully you'll have received as well) before I can give you feedback. If you're not quite done by March 1st, you can always join once you have a spot open on your swap list.

In other news, we have a winner! The random number generator picked YumJello01 as our extra prize winner for this round. Congratulations! A small something will be on its way to you soon. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #162 on: February 15, 2012 10:01:04 PM »

Thanks saintcady. I didn't know if I needed to keep a slot open.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #163 on: February 15, 2012 10:37:57 PM »

I recived from babalina a couple of days ago. She sent me a cross stitch beginers pack for my bf.

You can see he has already started on a project.

Here he is stitching away.

And done, well amost, he wants to put a duck in the middle but dosnt have a duck pattern yet.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012 11:33:32 PM by scarlet_nights » THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2012 01:07:06 AM »

In other news, we have a winner! The random number generator picked YumJello01 as our extra prize winner for this round. Congratulations! A small something will be on its way to you soon. Smiley

What?  Yay!  That's totally made my night!  Thank you random number generator, and thank you SaintCady!

scarlet_nights, your BF is totally talented!  Mine does xstitch, too...his mom taught him way more crafty stuff than mine did, LoL, so he taught me xstitch instead.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2012 04:13:05 AM »

Okay, I read the thread for the actual swap.  I tried to read through all 17 pages on the discussion page.  Still sort of confused...not that it is new to be confused Tongue

If I understand this swap correctly, the discussion is where you put the things you have to give away, and the swap post is where you put the things you want?

If I am right, then the discussion is where ~you ~ choose someone to give something- or they request something?

And then, the swap post is where ~someone else~ chooses you? 

Is that correct?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2012 05:36:52 AM »

OMG! It got here and it . is . amazing! My toy shot gun has arrived Cheesy Good I have a back yard to run around and play in! XD thank you thank you thank you Cady!

And thanks to too rlynn - she included some shrinky dink^^ I'm gonna have fun with the shrinkydink paper with my kid sister^^ it sounds like she is little but she is 23 Tongue - and she LOVES shrinkydinks^^ she is gonna be so thrilled when she sees the see-through ones (she couldn't find them here in Denmark).

yay^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
mom2em
« Reply #167 on: February 16, 2012 05:55:05 AM »

I thought I posted but I can't seem to find it but I received some really pretty fabrics from Denmark the other day.  Thank you!

If I can find my missing memory card I will post pics of everything I received this round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #168 on: February 16, 2012 07:07:03 AM »

Okay, I read the thread for the actual swap.  I tried to read through all 17 pages on the discussion page.  Still sort of confused...not that it is new to be confused Tongue

If I understand this swap correctly, the discussion is where you put the things you have to give away, and the swap post is where you put the things you want?

If I am right, then the discussion is where ~you ~ choose someone to give something- or they request something?

Is that correct?

This swap is closed now BUT for the next YOU do not have to put what you have to give away you must put your list of what you want on the main thread. This is the gallery and the discussion ( BSing at its best LOL) Now some have said Hey I have a this and that and it makes for a great way to to say Hey I need that and it is not on my list etc..... hope that helps but really it is not a requirement but it makes your stuff clear out quicker..I am getting ready for a huge move but have not had time to get into my craft stuff stuff keeps coming up and GAHHHH....but anyway...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
YumJello01

« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2012 07:24:53 AM »

Is that correct?

The swap post is just YOUR list of wants.  You make claims of people in PMs. The discussion here is the gallery of the things you receive.  We have also been using it as a place to put the things we have to swap, it HAS been making them move faster, but it is not at all a requirement.  Hope that helps when the swap opens again in March!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Modern Indigenous Makeup at the Nicholas K SS 2014 Show
Coral Lips at the Desigual SS 2014 Fashion Show
How to Make an Exfoliating Rice Face Mask
Age Defying Oatmeal Treatments and Diet Tips
Top 5 Drugstore Foundations
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...