A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,764
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Theme Box Swap (SU- Jan 13-25; SO Mar 1/12)SU closed!  (Read 36190 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

texscrapper
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #340 on: February 23, 2012 10:36:02 AM »

Glad for the extra time too! Dink ad I upped our box size to large, which I have half full! I have some other projects in mind and will send the weekend crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 24, 2012 08:48:41 AM »

Glad for the extra time because I just thought of something else I wanna add to the box that'll take another day or so!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FairyWings
« Reply #342 on: February 24, 2012 09:11:10 AM »

noturavgeek,
 I haven't seen you post in the gallery yet, Have you opened my package to you yet? I'm going a lil crazy over here wondering lol.
anxious to know  if you like  them as much as i do hehe
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012 09:06:15 PM by FairyWings » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 25, 2012 02:10:39 PM »

I am still trying to find the appropriate size box. The ______ is to tall for the little box; but too cool to leave out. Sad I will conquer though. damn 1/2 inch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
texscrapper

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #344 on: February 25, 2012 04:40:16 PM »

I am SO EXCITED!!!

I just found the perfect item to finish one last project for my partner's box. It will help me fill in the bit of extra space. I hope she loves this ____________!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: February 25, 2012 08:43:24 PM »

I was hoping there would be some sort of px where I was at but the base was so small it didn't have one...it really didn't have much of anything. I was hoping that there was, I wanted to send some goodies from there to my partner.  Getting back to my sewing machine in the morning. Smiley I would like to totally finish all the crafted tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2012 12:01:42 AM »

I may have crafted too big. I don't have all that many items, but they do take up room. And I still have a stencil cut out that i must put on something. It would be a shame to let it go to waste. I must continue to mull over ideas for what to put it on. Maybe something for Padfoot's daughter? hmmm must contemplate further.

Yay! I can't wait to see what you've made.  Grin I haven't received any crafted goodies since the awesome package I got from you in the OWS swap over a month ago.  Shocked

Thanks so much for the extra time MadHatteh!

I believe my medicine is finally working because I have felt so energized the last couple of days. I've managed to catch up on a lot of housework and a lot of crafting.

I am so excited about this package. I've got one thing left to make if I can find the stuff I need and then 3 things to put the finishing touches on. I think everything will fit, I may have to do some maneuvering though.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2012 04:54:10 AM »

Oy....what a week!!! FairyWings, I'm heading right over to the gallery after this to post!!!

So yea...life. Threw out my neck and shoulder, wasn't a happy camper. Went to Chiropractor, body parts still aren't fixed...in search of new chiropractor, because mine would rather blab about everything and anything instead of fixing the problems.

Part 2 of life: Adopted a new cat yesterday rescued from an SPCA that was hoarding, she's home safe tucked in her own room for now. But my other cat Murphy decided he's going to be an a$$ and is staging a hunger strike because he smells the new cat on me. Oh well, he gets hungry enough, he'll eat.

C'est la vie!

off to take some pics and do some more painting!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

FairyWings
« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2012 05:26:40 AM »

Oy....what a week!!! FairyWings, I'm heading right over to the gallery after this to post!!!

So yea...life. Threw out my neck and shoulder, wasn't a happy camper. Went to Chiropractor, body parts still aren't fixed...in search of new chiropractor, because mine would rather blab about everything and anything instead of fixing the problems.

Part 2 of life: Adopted a new cat yesterday rescued from an SPCA that was hoarding, she's home safe tucked in her own room for now. But my other cat Murphy decided he's going to be an a$$ and is staging a hunger strike because he smells the new cat on me. Oh well, he gets hungry enough, he'll eat.

C'est la vie!

off to take some pics and do some more painting!

oh  I've had the neck shoulder problem .. not sure if it's the same as yours but it sure did suck. I just used pain relievers and hot water bottle and rest  until it stopped but it went on for weeks ;( Hope yours doesn't last that long.

Yay for adopting a kitty !  Maybe they'll  meet each other through the space under the door . You're right, he'll eat when he's hungry, His mind is probably just all over the place right now because of the new fur baby you brought home.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #349 on: February 27, 2012 02:10:47 PM »

Oh, adopting a kitty, that's awesome!

I'm glad for the extra time too.  I did something to my back/shoulders/neck the other day and now it hurts to move at all.  I'm thinking I just strained it so have a couple days to heal.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lavender Coconut Body Scrub
Tati Westbrook: 5 Minute Glam Look
Tati Westbrook: GlamLifeGuru
Katie McBroom: Martinis and Mascara
Carla Kokoszka: Fashion Maven Mommy
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...