A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 304,884
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Theme Box Swap (SU- Jan 13-25; SO Mar 1/12)SU closed!  (Read 35199 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IridescentDoll
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2012 11:45:14 PM »

I'm so pissed because I've been dying to watch The Superbowl forever, but my mom and I got into watching Titanic(I totally cried like a blubbering fool) and totally forgot about it.. URGGGG >.< Even though my Saints didn't make it I am so glad The Giants won.. I'm working on 2 crafts tomorrow I still need to go to the Post and get me a damn box. My procrastination is going to be the death of me.  
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012 11:46:08 PM by IridescentDoll » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2012 06:40:23 AM »

it wasn't all Brady's fault. There were two perfectly good passes that got butterfingered in the last minute. And yes; the on-the-helmet barely inbounds catch was awesome. My team hasn't made it anywhere near the superbowl in years, so I mostly watch for the comercials. Smiley  Back to crafting tonight. Got a totally wicked idea the other day so...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2012 12:54:58 PM »

I almost cried when I saw it happen! Twice in a row they fumbled those passes, the second one could have been caught (Not by me though hahahah) The commercials didn't really impress me as much this year, the naked m&ms one was pretty funny.

My plan had been to craft today, I was going to finish ambitious project. But since it is me and my life and I can't ever catch a break I woke up with pink eyes. Since I wash my bedding super frequently and my hands I am blaming it on my boyfriends bedding and after he washes all of it I will probably kill him.  Angry I will not be crafting like I wanted because I know I have spent my day touching at my eyes and wiping them. I don't want to touch all over the fabrics and send pink eye to Ireland.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FairyWings
« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2012 03:23:23 PM »

Today I finished up a tester project and worked more on the ambitious project . I made a change to make it look better and that meant undoing some stuff  and re-doing it. It's looking  better now and is almost done.. again Cheesy 
 The tester item was a let down but a learning experience just the same.
 Once I get this ambitious thing done I can finish making the extra little bits that will go with it and then figure out what else I can do Cheesy
I really like this thing I am almost done making.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cabaute
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2012 11:26:30 AM »

Finally home from my latest trip (whew, so tired of traveling!) and starting my crafting.  I love sugarsandwitch's themes so much, it's like we were meant to be matched up Cheesy

I am so happy to be getting back in the craft zone.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
sugarsandwitch

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2012 04:45:29 PM »

I am having a ball too! I keep coming up with new ideas, I have several things started and am finding it hard to finish one before I start something new. Smiley I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
sugarsandwitch

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2012 05:39:26 AM »

HAHA! I spoke too soon! I finished one thing last night and one this morning! Now I am getting somewhere Smiley  I should be able to finish another tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2012 09:49:18 AM »

We have another person who has received, ironic from mountains and clouds. Smiley You guys are quick. I am so excited for my returns to be deposited today that I think I will celebrate with some crafting. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 08, 2012 06:39:48 PM »

Multiple people have received? no way! I am only finished with one item - I'm darn proud of it, but still, only one item done. I guess I need to get myself a bit more focused to keep up with this group.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lanysmiles
the conscience midget

it helps to smile, once in a while

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #279 on: February 09, 2012 05:13:38 AM »

Aww pink eye sucks D:

Work is pretty much in turmoil the past few days, been working 12-14 hours a day, plus more when i get home, and I gotta finish up a package for a swap that's due to be sent sat!
I will then focus on this project >D So many ideas its impossible to focus on just one!

Oh gosh, I wish I could crank out as fast as others!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Managing Curly Hair
Styling Lotion
How to Pin your Hair Up
Hair Styling Golden Rules
Hair Tips
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...