A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,991
Currently Running With Scissors:
607 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Theme Box Swap (SU- Jan 13-25; SO Mar 1/12)SU closed!  (Read 42022 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IridescentDoll
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2012 11:45:14 PM »

I'm so pissed because I've been dying to watch The Superbowl forever, but my mom and I got into watching Titanic(I totally cried like a blubbering fool) and totally forgot about it.. URGGGG >.< Even though my Saints didn't make it I am so glad The Giants won.. I'm working on 2 crafts tomorrow I still need to go to the Post and get me a damn box. My procrastination is going to be the death of me.  
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012 11:46:08 PM by IridescentDoll » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2012 06:40:23 AM »

it wasn't all Brady's fault. There were two perfectly good passes that got butterfingered in the last minute. And yes; the on-the-helmet barely inbounds catch was awesome. My team hasn't made it anywhere near the superbowl in years, so I mostly watch for the comercials. Smiley  Back to crafting tonight. Got a totally wicked idea the other day so...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2012 12:54:58 PM »

I almost cried when I saw it happen! Twice in a row they fumbled those passes, the second one could have been caught (Not by me though hahahah) The commercials didn't really impress me as much this year, the naked m&ms one was pretty funny.

My plan had been to craft today, I was going to finish ambitious project. But since it is me and my life and I can't ever catch a break I woke up with pink eyes. Since I wash my bedding super frequently and my hands I am blaming it on my boyfriends bedding and after he washes all of it I will probably kill him.  Angry I will not be crafting like I wanted because I know I have spent my day touching at my eyes and wiping them. I don't want to touch all over the fabrics and send pink eye to Ireland.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FairyWings
« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2012 03:23:23 PM »

Today I finished up a tester project and worked more on the ambitious project . I made a change to make it look better and that meant undoing some stuff  and re-doing it. It's looking  better now and is almost done.. again Cheesy 
 The tester item was a let down but a learning experience just the same.
 Once I get this ambitious thing done I can finish making the extra little bits that will go with it and then figure out what else I can do Cheesy
I really like this thing I am almost done making.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cabaute
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2012 11:26:30 AM »

Finally home from my latest trip (whew, so tired of traveling!) and starting my crafting.  I love sugarsandwitch's themes so much, it's like we were meant to be matched up Cheesy

I am so happy to be getting back in the craft zone.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
sugarsandwitch

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2012 04:45:29 PM »

I am having a ball too! I keep coming up with new ideas, I have several things started and am finding it hard to finish one before I start something new. Smiley I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
sugarsandwitch

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2012 05:39:26 AM »

HAHA! I spoke too soon! I finished one thing last night and one this morning! Now I am getting somewhere Smiley  I should be able to finish another tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2012 09:49:18 AM »

We have another person who has received, ironic from mountains and clouds. Smiley You guys are quick. I am so excited for my returns to be deposited today that I think I will celebrate with some crafting. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 08, 2012 06:39:48 PM »

Multiple people have received? no way! I am only finished with one item - I'm darn proud of it, but still, only one item done. I guess I need to get myself a bit more focused to keep up with this group.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lanysmiles
the conscience midget

it helps to smile, once in a while

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #279 on: February 09, 2012 05:13:38 AM »

Aww pink eye sucks D:

Work is pretty much in turmoil the past few days, been working 12-14 hours a day, plus more when i get home, and I gotta finish up a package for a swap that's due to be sent sat!
I will then focus on this project >D So many ideas its impossible to focus on just one!

Oh gosh, I wish I could crank out as fast as others!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear Skirts with Boots
Redbook’s Red Hot Holiday Gift Ideas
Holiday Looks to Make the Season Bright
Lili Göksenin Models Jeans of the Week
Mixing and Matching Vintage Items
Latest Blog Articles
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...