Swap name: Theme Box Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: MadHatteh
Sign-up date range: Jan 13-25th
Date to send item by: March 1st
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 23 plus myself
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
These are the VERY basics:
Box sizes: Small, medium or large. I am basing the box sizes off of the U.S. priority flat rate box sizes, for international swappers, a guide to the box sizes is here: https://www.prioritymail.com/home.asp?purl=&redirect=false
For each box, there needs to be a minimum of 50% crafted items. The rest can be filled with supplies, goodies, whimsies, more crafted items, etc. Each partner will compile a list of interests they have, it can really be anything. It would be helpful to list as many themes as you can.
International swap: Yes
The theme discussion is located here if you would like to check back on the thought process. Hope you all enjoy and have fun with this.Click here to view it!
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: MadHatteh
Name of swap: Theme Box Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval. YES/NO
What size box would you like to send? Small, medium or large?:
Would you like to ship internationally?
-Do you have any allergies?
-Do you have pets or smoke in your home?
-What crafts do you do or would like to learn?
-What crafts would you NOT like to receive?
-Links to your pinterest/wist/other websites:
Interests and anything else you would like your partner to know:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE BETWEEN PROPER SIGN UP DATES. AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
YOU MAY POST YOUR THEME LISTS IN THIS THREAD. you may discuss everything about the swap in here, ideas, theme issues, any issues, need a friend, anything J Feel free to talk about the swap until signups begin so I can better pair you with someone
Mountains and Clouds
*****1/19/12- All slots are filled
*****1/20/12- Partners sent outSentReceivedSent and Received
and dinkime Averia
and padfoot zigg13pra
and ragstostitches Cherrylime
and LilLouLouBell Susie Apple
hazelly and bobbinalong Mountains and Clouds and ironicMadHatteh
[color=pinksugarsandwitch[/color] and cabaute FairyWings
and noturavggeek Thimbles71
and CamOovas Gallery!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403239.0