Good day everyone!
I am pleased to announce that we are organising a craft airtisan fair in Ile-Perrot, Quebec on Easter weekend 2012. We are looking for artisans and crafters that are willing to participate in this event. This is the 1st bi-annual hopefully of many to come :-)
We are looking at a very large venue that can accomodate up to 60 tables/artisans or even more if the need is there.
Ile-Perrot is a fun loving city that has being BOOMING with families in the last few years. There aren't many crafts shows like this in this region and people are in need of it :-)
Here are all the details:
Date: 7th April 2012 (Easter weekend)
Time: 9AM - 5PM
Cost: 45$/table (tables are 8ft long)
Location: Centre communautaire Paul-Émile-Lépine, Ile Perrot, Quebec (aprox 25 mins drive from ontario border and 20mins from dowtown montreal)
Application deadline: 1st of February 2012
Please send me an email with:
1. Your name and the name of your company (if there is one)
2. The type of crafts you make
3. Your website (if there is one) or 2 pictures of items you make
4. Where you are comming from (We just need to know if you will be traveling a long distance to attend this show, no personal identifying information please, We don't want any addresses)
5. A valid email address that we can communicate easily with you.
6. Any special requests (electricity, space for a display ect...)
7. Any other information that you think might be of interest.
please email everything to email@example.com
We will be choosing participants and informing everyone before the 1st of February 2012 at midnight via email. Payment of 45$ is expected before the 15th of February 2012 if you have been chosen and is non refundable if canceled after the 10th of March 2012.
Please contact us with any questions and we will be so happy to help you :-)
Have a great new year!