A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 304,876
Currently Running With Scissors:
809 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft This Tote Round 2! - Gallery!  (Read 45144 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2012  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: February 05, 2012 01:56:49 AM »

Few, I finally have some time to have a good look at all the wonderful packages that have been added...

louw: that fabric is so great! It's made to become a Morsbag. That scarf is beautiful. Nice extras too! Good job.

Kookaloo Star: That is an awesome package you sent bubblegum_phoenix! The hoopla is great, those curlers look so good (I love Paisley's) and the bag.. what a good idea! Love the colours! And the masks are such a nice treat!

unsuperb: you really should consider changing your name... You are a great stalker, hahaha. The bag, the mug, that paper quilling: girl you rock! The notebooks, what a nice package to receive!

Solitary Cricket: That fabric is delicious!! The colours are so bright and wonderful. The pincushion, the moustache pins (hahaha) and the zippered pouch are so cute! And it all matches... Wonderful!

Deece in MN: adding a pocket with nickname is a great way to make it Koreena's bag! The fabric is so beautiful. The necklaces are awesome, so is the pouch. But that scarf! WOW... Very beautiful!

That were all the packages so far... I'm still amazed how all those bags turn out to be completely different.

farmerswife: the felt cuff is so beautiful and your felting is awesome!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EllaRain
« Reply #311 on: February 05, 2012 11:55:20 AM »

I received an awesome package from Antidigger.
First a pic of everything.

So much good stuff. Two wonderful Morsbags. A handy little notebook that quickly found a home in my purse and a very clever, not to mention adorable, turtle pincushion.

The First bag. The combination of fabrics and stamping is so neat.

The second bag. With a handy pocket for coupons.

The little turtle pincushion. So cute!!!!!!

I pulled the little turtle out first and exclaimed to my dh how adorable he was. Then to my surprise I found four elephants and a discworld hiding in the packaging. I realized that the turtle is actually none other then the Discworld' s Great A'tuin!!

If you have not read these books you should head to your library right away, because they are awesome. I did not put anything in my questionnaire about liking them but Antidigger did some serious stalking to make my package extra special Wink.
Thank-you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. . . . I would rather have cheese.
http://pinterest.com/ellaraindrop/
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: February 05, 2012 12:34:29 PM »

love that turtle!!!... and I have heard so much about those books.... Im going to HAVE to check them out.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: February 05, 2012 01:02:06 PM »

HUGE Terry Pratchett fan here absolutely GREEN with envy at your Great A'Tuin pincushion!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #314 on: February 05, 2012 06:48:34 PM »

Awesome bags from Antidigger!  I love the stencilled one, that is cool...and the striped one with the pocket is great too!  The turtle pincushion--wow!  So nice, I can see that took some time!  I've heard other people say how much they liked the Discworld books, I may have to get my hands on them finally.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #315 on: February 06, 2012 06:59:15 AM »

I am finally able to post photos of my AWESOME package from Deece in MN ~

First - this is what I saw when I opened the box:

Woo hoo!  I looooove it when I get to open each item separately...  Happy early birthday to me  Grin

The bag that Deece made for me is absolutely perfect!  I love the colours of the batik, her workmanship is flawless AND

She even added an inner pocket, a key ring & a zipper!  I think she knows me.  I often curse my bags and wish they had zippers as I hear them tip over in the back seat of the car as I drive home from the grocery store...

Next~ THE CUTEST owls that she found on my wist.  Only hers are better Smiley

(I'm new to wisting...  do I mark it as 'received' or anything? Hmm)

AND she made me a macaron coin purse  Grin  Check out the cute fabrics she used & take a minute to think about what how much skill must have be required to sew such a tiny project...  Wow!  It will be perfect for putting my ring in when I am at pottery class!  Thank you!

I also received some gorgeous sewn/embroidered coasters, which I love.  The colours are so great and again, the workmanship is flawless.  Deece commented that she didn't like the thread she used, but I do!  From afar they just look like black coasters, but up close, you can see that some serious time & talent went into making them.  (My family loves these, btw)

Sorry, I forgot to take photos of the 'back' of them~ The fabric is great!

There were also some AMAZINGLY delicious chocolates that I believe were from a local company...  I refer to these in the past tense because they lasted all of about 2 hours in our house...  The mint was my favourite  Wink  I also received a beautiful card & retro picture which will be put to good use in the near future! I have failed to photograph any of these three things separately...  You'll have to take my word that they are great Smiley  She also included little notes with each & every item, written on neat quilt block-a-day calendar paper~ what a great idea! 

I've saved the best for last:

A great surprise!  A gorgeous pillowcase for my son~  Check out how cool this is?!?!  He was stoked when I read the note that said it was for him  Grin  You should have seen his face!  His words were something like "She made something for me?? How cool is that!" (My son has an obsession a major interest in pillows, and although she didn't know it, Deece has made him something that he will treasure for years.  In fact, he visited my parents on the weekend and told my mom about it & she promptly gave him a great new pillow to fill it Smiley)

Here is everything together:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Deece for spoiling me and sending such a great package!!  I'm glad you liked yours, too~ And yes, you did mention trees & words~ I'm glad you like the necklaces Smiley  Those were my first jewellry projects, I'm happy with the way they turned out.  The tree charm was purchased, but the word one I made  Grin  I saw one in Michael's for $10 and, as a Craftster does, I said to myself "I can make that"...  I'm so glad that you like the way it turned out (can't wait to make one for myself!).  The owl scarf is meant to match with some owl fingerless gloves that you received from Nannetta in your yarnies/sewist swap...  I chose the neutral colour for you so that you could hopefully wear it with anything.   (I did block it THREE times...  it's apparently meant to curl in on itself... sorry about that)  Glad you love it!

Alright.  That's enough of a novel.  Have a good week everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teelee
« Reply #316 on: February 06, 2012 07:47:57 AM »

Wow Koreena -- you really made out well!

Deece - I love the details on the bag! So handy to have the pockets and zippers! Also love the owls and macaron coin purse!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog: http://thestitcherati.com
Knitting, sewing, cooking...makin' stuff
Bobomom
« Reply #317 on: February 06, 2012 08:54:59 AM »

Everyone's bags are so incredibly different and awesome! I love all the fabrics and embellishments!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: February 06, 2012 09:37:45 AM »

Wow, Deece, YOU ROCK!  Koreena - you made a haul!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
Deece in MN
« Reply #319 on: February 06, 2012 10:23:51 AM »

Thanks for the nice comments!

Koreena, I am glad you like everything.  I am so glad your son likes his pillowcase.  I think that is my favorite out of all the pillowcases I have ever made. Smiley

I LOVE my new scarf!  I wore it all day on Saturday and will have it on again when I go out today.  Yes, it works great with my owl fingerless gloves; that was so thoughtful.  I can finally be coordinated when I go out. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Star Style Crush: Freida Pinto
Everything You Need to Look Chic During Music Festival Season
#MyModamobStyle: Featured Reader @NYTrendyMoms
Wear Leather This Spring For Less
Featured Blogger: Olivia Lopez of Lustt For Life
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...