A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,516
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft This Tote Round 2! - Gallery!  (Read 52245 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2012  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CraftyMamaBee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

I'm A Craftster Best of 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #270 on: February 02, 2012 03:04:59 PM »

CMB - you are so-o clever!  I love the apple-y stuff you make!!  Smiley

Ahh! Thanks! My apple-y trees and stuff are all inspired by you! So thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #271 on: February 02, 2012 03:26:06 PM »

Franknhurter, I love the Deep Space 9 bag you made for your partner, but the one you made for yourself is too funny!  I love the whale, and the fabric around the whale is great!  I also need to say that I LOVE the embroidered Star Trek badge, that is really awesome!

Beccabadger, I agree, the fabric you used on the morsbag is wonderful!  The kitty is cute and what a great bracelet!

EllaRain, the kite morsbag is too perfect!  I love that you made something so personalized for your partner.  The other bag is really pretty, the magazine strips bookmark is cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: February 02, 2012 03:59:42 PM »

fiddlegirl sang me HIGH praises, and now its my turn to ring her bell....  all the goodies are absolutely wonderful.... its like she has known me for years!!... and spent lots of time at my house and on the beach with me!!
first, here it all is just out of the box... I actually remembered to take this picture before tearing into everything!!

all the packages were #ed so the first thing I got to open was my bag... and boy do I LOVE IT... great colors, pattern, and the way that it is wider than longer is awesome

then #2... oh my wowness.... so so so so ME... it will be PERFECT in my house

i have a lot of sun and beach type things around my house, what a great piece to add to it all

#3.... gotta LOVE my nice light weight FL scarf... would have gotten an action shot but the kids werent home from school yet

and look at all these extra things that fiddlegirl sent me...... Kansas tourist info., cute flower clips, a FLIP FLOP and popsicle note pad... and M&M's (one of my favorite snacks).... and the absolute coolest seaglass identification cards

and how did she know that i love raggedy anne and andy..... she sent me a pattern to make some of my own to go with the ones I already have

and last but not least... Cheesy.... my very own plastic dino to guard my craft room... how cool!!

and I have to say that fiddlegirl sent me the absolutely most wonderful note with all of these goodies.... it was filled with kindness and warm fuzzy thoughts.... Thanks you so much Diane...we can swap whenever you want.... you were a great partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 02, 2012 04:06:44 PM »

Mindy, you're so sweet!  I'm so pleased you like it.  It was super fun crafting for you - and I have lots more where that came from, so let's partner up again soon!   Cheesy  ps- I stopped by my Joann's on the way home and bought some linen just like the linen you used for MY bag - it's on sale!!  

Oh, and Mindy - I saw somewhere (maybe on Craftster) raggedy anne and andy dolls made with turquoise and pale green and pale blue fabrics - they were pretty cute, reminded me of you. Smiley  
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012 04:15:18 PM by fiddlegirl8 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2012 04:10:48 PM »

Mindy, you're so sweet!  I'm so pleased you like it.  It was super fun crafting for you - and I have lots more where that came from, so let's partner up again soon!   Cheesy  ps- I stopped by my Joann's on the way home and bought some linen just like the linen you used for MY bag - it's on sale!!   

yes, we will do that!!!.... and Ill have to run to Joannes to, thanks for letting me know!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #275 on: February 02, 2012 04:15:39 PM »

Awesome package from fiddlegirl8!  All the colors and fabrics are so pretty!  The morsbag fabric is really pretty, and the pocket is a nice touch.  Wow--you made an art quilt--wow!  It really does look perfect for OGD, so beachy and great!  The scarf fabrics are awesome (what is an "FL scarf"?)  And all the extra goodies are great too.  I can see why OGD is so happy about it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 02, 2012 04:25:28 PM »

The scarf fabrics are awesome (what is an "FL scarf"?)  

It's just fabric folded in two - the pattern was a free pattern online - AllPeopleQuilt.com/553 - it was featured in my Fall 2011 Quilts and more magazine (OGD-I told you the wrong magazine!) - as soon as I got onegroovyday for a partner, I thought of the scarf, mainly because of the colors - it's lightweight because it is just cotton fabric - I thought it would be perfect for that Florida (FL) weather!!  I sent her a copy of the online pattern too - it's a cool pattern - you actually make it twice as wide, cut it in two, and make two scarves - one for yourself to keep, one to give.  But I'm giving the second one away to a friend of mine, who loves and wears scarves beautifully!!  I told OGD, I could picture her wearing the scarf with t-shirt and shorts and flipflops!  Smiley   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMamaBee

Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

I'm A Craftster Best of 2013 Winner!

« Reply #277 on: February 02, 2012 04:36:39 PM »

I received a lovely package from thefourthwall! She was a wonderful swap a long partner! Tomorrow I should be receiving from my offical partner Solitary Cricket.

Here is a picture of everything... My lovely tote, a print I never would have bought, but LOVE on this tote! So happy with the print! I'm going to be the envy of Tader Joe's! And lovely, fun button elastic bracelet, and handmade notecards! I don't know how you knew, but I LOVE sending notecards to my friends!

Here is a close up of the bracelet:

And the notecards with the sweetest little bird!

Thank you so much for swapping along with me 4thwall!!! I had such a blast! We are in a mug rug swap as well and I can't wait to see what you post there! Thanks for being an awesome partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 02, 2012 04:41:26 PM »

I liked everything about that package from thefourthwall - I love that print too - it's so-o happy!!  Cute button bracelet and really cute notecards - I love birds, so the cards are a hit with me!!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: February 02, 2012 04:57:26 PM »

the scarf is perfect!!.... I love it... and yes,flipflops, shorts and a t-shitT-SHIRT, SHIRT, SHIRT will be the best to go right along with it.... actually tomorrow night is "Art Walk" downtown and it will be the perfect outfit to wear!!....
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012 05:28:17 PM by onegroovyday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Beauty Secrets Hiding in Your Kitchen
How to Get Twiggy’s Long Lash Look
Best & Worst Style
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Of The Week
How To Highlight and Contour Your Abs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...