A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,607
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft This Tote Round 2! - Gallery!  (Read 40933 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2012  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

franknhurter
Erin FranknHurter Swan

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2012 07:28:14 AM »

All the bags are amazing!
Erin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Colors: Go Bold or go home! Smiley
Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2012 08:06:41 AM »

Wow all the cool creativity is just amazing. I love everything.

"missingwillow" you a great job on your bag. Love the fabric on the Kindle cover & all the extras.

"terrracruz" cute pencil holder. Love the pincushion. Cute dogie toy, hedgehog mitten. love the fabric on the bag & that cute birdie. Great job!!!

"bann88" Ribbon & fabric very pretty. Love the coasters. Love the Beatles bag & the peace sign bag & all the extras.

Great job everyone!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy & all the talent & generosity from all of you & a great Gallery Roll Eyes

I think I'm up to date now. This has been a wonderful swap!!! Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.craftysisters-sharalee.blogspot.com

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap" RD 2/
"Craft My Pet for Me Swap"/Partner/
"Fabric Art Journal RD 3 Swap"/Partners/
"Make Purse & Wallet Swap/

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/also Teesha Moore Patches/Felt Badges
abbeyrd83
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2012 09:07:43 AM »

Thanks for the compliments Smiley I'm so glad you love the package. The coasters are 4x4 tiles from lowes, I printed the lyrics on computer paper dyed them in tea and rubbed my fingers around the edges to give a vintage look, that had to dry a whole day. The next day I used mod podge to glue the paper to the tile, the third day i put layers of mod podge over the paper to give some protection, and clean spray painf to seal Smiley I made some for my mom and sister using pics and scrapbook paper for Christmas. When i looked at abbeyrds wists I saw something similar and thought well i know how to do those Smiley

that's regular paper? wow! i thought it was like plastic sheets that you can get for printers. very cool! i may have to give it a try someday.

thanks again!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bann88
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2012 09:18:54 AM »

Yep just plain paper  Grin I'm so glad you like everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2012 09:51:38 AM »

Woohoo!  I just got my package from my unofficial swap partner, Beunruffled! (However, she has now been a member of Craftster for over 30 days, so she can swap all she wants to --and her future partners are LUCKY, as you will see as you look at what she sent me!)

Here's the whole package:

The morsbag is great--I love the color and design of the fabric.  Suzy says she is very new to sewing, but she did a fantastic job sewing this bag!

I'm freaking out over these fingerless gloves!  I guess it's because I don't knit, so I can't just whip up a pair myself!  I love these so much! Thanks for taking the time to make these for me, Suzy!

You can see the jar of candy in the first picture; look at the cute label she put on the top (perfect for me, because I always have a secret 'stache somewhere in the house!)

She also made me a heating bag made of fleece and filled with rice (just 2 minutes in the microwave, for soothing warmth!), and a set of spring-themed stamped gift tags.

Thanks so much for everything!  This is an all-around fabulous package!  I'm so glad I "influenced" you to join Craftster, and I got to be your first swap partner!  You did a wonderful job of crafting everything with my personal tastes in mind, and I appreciate it so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
unsuperb
« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2012 10:21:52 AM »

I received from Silentblair Saturday night and the sun finally cooperated today to allow me to take some pictures.

First, the awesome bag with amazing fabric.  I love the blue and old lady flowers, it shall go nicely with my rooster bag Cheesy.  The other side has the striped fabric that is used on the handles. 

Then we have all the extras!  I love the horse picture!  The orange and teal are so vibrant together, they practically vibrate!  It'll look awesome on my craft room wall!  And then there's a mug rug with an ant maze for those moments when I need some distraction while sipping on a cuppa. 

I think this will be coming to work/school with me Wink

And then there's this awesome pinned butterfly!  I study entomology and like having bug things incorporated in my life.  This guy will also be a fantastic addition to my craft room wall. 

Thanks so much Silentblair for being an awesome partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2012 10:33:37 AM »

oh more pretties!
beautiful bags and groovy extras - love the purple mitts <3 and that butterfly  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2012 12:29:13 PM »

ban88: you sent not one, but two amazing bags! And all those extras... Love the coaster/tiles. Thanks for the short tut on that! abbeyrd83, you are a lucky girl!

beunruffled: unofficial or not, you made a GREAT bag! The gloves are so pretty. And also so many extras. Good for you, Leslie, to get so spoiled!

Silentblair: what a good idea to use two different yet matching fabrics to make this bag! But all those neat extras... What else could an entomology student long for?? Great package, unsuperb!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2012 12:50:30 PM »

Silentblair, your package is awesome...I love the bag fabric and color.  The horse art is cool, and so is the mug rug...but it's the pinned butterfly that I love the most! That is a really original, fun idea! Just great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
bann88
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2012 01:51:53 PM »

I received today!! and what an amazing package!! Abbeyrd83 thank you for everything Smiley

First I opened an amazing morsbag with lyrics from my favorite beatles song Smiley

Next another amazing bag, with beatles lyrics that i sing to little bann every morning Smiley

next I received a knit owl and he is so cute, my partner is so talented!!

then an adorable mug rug with owls Smiley

also i received cards with envelopes (which is such a good idea)

and little bann is in love with her new turtle, bag and hello kitty coloring things. i am lucky I got the turtle in the shot because once i snapped that she took off so he could meet all of the other animals lol

Thank you so much everything is so great!! its been awesome swapping with you
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Trend Report - All About White
Spanx: Good For Your Silhouette, Bad For Your Health?
The Best Swimsuits for Your Body Type
Why Is This Star Wearing Head-to-Toe Purple?
Learn the Trick to Getting Clump-Free Mascara
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...