A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft This Tote Round 2! - Gallery!  (Read 55540 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2012  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2012 05:22:20 AM »

Thanks again ladies for your nice comments! You make me blush...

But on to the gallery:
  • mandys_momma: What a nice fabric you used for the Morsbag! With a matching card wallet, StickerChic87 can go shopping in style! That bird pouch is to die for! So cute, thanks for that idea.
  • Missing Willow: that Morsebag is great! The lion fabric and matching fabric with dots... Well done! And the extras: soap, jam, kindle cover, business card holder, candy. WOW! texscrapper must feel the luckiest girl right now.
  • Terracruz: I love that pencil holder! Cute pincushion, all those extras are great. But that bag.. The fabric is really great, and the matching crocheted bird is the big finishing touch! Wonderful package for Bobomom!

This gallery is the greatest!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Scrappy Happy Swap! And the Scrappy Happy Swap Gallery!
abbeyrd83
« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2012 12:31:25 PM »

when i left yesterday to go to the post office to mail my package for bann88, her package for me was waiting on the porch! of course, when you have something exciting to come home to, the line at the post office was reaaaaallly looooooooong. but it was worth the wait!

first, some cute little extras- two adorable fat quarters and a spool of rainbow ribbon with peace, love, etc printed on it.

second, some nifty coasters with beatles lyrics on them. they're pretty cool. the edges look like they are burned and it give them a rustic texture. and they are heavy! when i first picked up the box, i was surprised by the weight. i'd be interested to know what kind of tiles they are and how you made them, bann88, cause they are cool!

and finally, the morsbag!

rainbow beatles fabric!! i had to chuckle because i actually have this fabric in my stash, and couldn't decide what to use it for. and now i can hoard it a little longer!  Wink

and if that wasn't enough, surprise, a second morsbag!!

again, i had a little chuckle because i had been eyeballing this fabric at joann's but didn't buy any because i didn't know what to make with it.  Grin

also in the box was a bag of cinnamon sugar popcorn. there is not a picture because it's gone... Roll Eyes  and it was yummmy!!  Grin

thank you so much, bann88! i really enjoyed swapping with you!! i really hope you like your package! i think we may have been on the same wavelength for this swap. you'll see what i mean when you get it.  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: January 29, 2012 12:33:47 PM »

oh WOW  Shocked Shocked I love the peace sign bag!

this is one of the best galleries ever  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #193 on: January 29, 2012 12:48:59 PM »

Oh yes, both bags from bann88 are cool--both fabrics are great!  Yes, tell us more about the cool coasters, please!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Deece in MN
« Reply #194 on: January 29, 2012 01:29:58 PM »

I went back through the postings to refresh my memory on all the crafty goodness and to make comments.

There is so much great stuff that my post would be a mile long if I made individual comments. Smiley

I apologize for the generic post, but I love everything that has been made so far.  It is funny, but when I fill out my questionnaires I have a hard time thinking of all the things I like.  When I look at the gallery, I think "Oh, I should have said I like that theme or that fabric!". Smiley 

All the packages have been great; both the bags and the extras.  This is a great gallery, can't wait to see more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bann88
« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2012 01:56:30 PM »

Thanks for the compliments Smiley I'm so glad you love the package. The coasters are 4x4 tiles from lowes, I printed the lyrics on computer paper dyed them in tea and rubbed my fingers around the edges to give a vintage look, that had to dry a whole day. The next day I used mod podge to glue the paper to the tile, the third day i put layers of mod podge over the paper to give some protection, and clean spray painf to seal Smiley I made some for my mom and sister using pics and scrapbook paper for Christmas. When i looked at abbeyrds wists I saw something similar and thought well i know how to do those Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandys_momma
« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2012 03:25:21 PM »

OH...another Beatles fan! Cute ideas.

I love the creativity on this thread. How we all made the same bag, yet they're all so different!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMamaBee

Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

I'm A Craftster Best of 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2012 04:21:44 PM »

Wow I went out of town for the night and all these amazing packages were posted!!! I don't even know where to begin! They were all great! I loved the Purple and Gold and The cute business card holder... I need to make one of those, ha ha.... And the Beatles print bags were great too.... and well the kindle cover and corset pencil holder... I could go on and on! It would be a pleasure to be matched with all of you in the future!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Terracruz
« Reply #198 on: January 29, 2012 05:26:39 PM »

I can't believe how fantastic this gallery is. I'm honored to have been a part will all you talented and generous ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Terra
teelee
« Reply #199 on: January 29, 2012 06:05:52 PM »

Terracruz-- I love the fabric you chose for the morsebag. So cute with the birdie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog: http://thestitcherati.com
Knitting, sewing, cooking...makin' stuff
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Author Kathleen McGowan
Suse MacDonald Talks About Shape By Shape
Kirsten Tranter Talks About The Legacy
Justin Somper Talks About Empire of Night
Editor Emily Meehan Talks About Hush, Hush
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...