A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,660
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft This Tote Round 2! - Gallery!  (Read 46192 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2012  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2012 02:25:36 PM »

Quaggy is the bomb.  She should have been one of the Craftster Best of 2011 too!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2012 02:35:43 PM »

aw blushing here!  I seldom post items on the boards, never enough time!   I just enjoy crafting as a stress reliever! And it does the trick!   Some awesome winners though! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2012 02:56:02 PM »

WOW! I just caught up on 10 PAGES of gallery posts - the bags & extras are all amazing so far, can't wait to see the rest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2012 04:18:32 PM »

BIG QUESTION.... are we allowed to line the bags?

Sure, ogd, line your bag if you wish!  I promise not to call the Craftster police!

oh, not me, fiddlegirl's bag is already done.... i was just asking.... i thought i read somewhere we needed to stick to the pattern.... but i could have missed reading that we could line it..... sometimes its pretty late at night when i try to catch up on the posts
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EllaRain
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2012 04:45:55 PM »

I am loving the bags we have going on in this gallery.
The dragon stencil is so well done.
I kind of have a think for a dark colored corduroy so I was impressed by the heart bag.
The coordinating handles on  polka-dot bag really make the turquoise pop.
and lets just say that if I could make that tree painting like that in 30 minutes My house would be literally covered in them. So pretty.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. . . . I would rather have cheese.
http://pinterest.com/ellaraindrop/
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2012 05:21:49 PM »

Easy peasy really for the tree.  Sponged the 3 colors watered down a bit onto canvas.  They sale the round sponges on a stick for the circles at hobby lobby and michaels. I used two sizes. Then a pencil eraser and the end of a smaller brush for the smaller dots inside.  Last just stoke on the tree with black.  The worst part is the drying time.

Loving all the bags!  Can hardly wait to see the ones still to be delivered.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Antidigger
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2012 06:23:44 AM »

Ah ha! today is Wednesday so:

Houlihan's package from Susanab is wonderfully bright and cheerful. Sweet mug rugs and such a cute birdie. And crayons! Special crayons. Smiley

Leslieshappyheart's package from waggonswest is lovely. That verse always makes me smile whenever I see your posts and it's gorgeous embroidery. The felt heart garland is lovely too (sorry, i'm tired as I write this so my vocabulary is limited!). The chicken is cute too, and the scarf/necklace looks good.

Susanab's package from Houlihan is amazing. A very pretty morsbag, with some lovely jewellery. I am inspired to get out my tiny paper moulds again, I love the notebook, but that cat costume! How wonderfully mad is that: amazing.

Strawberryh's package from FeliciaSlayDCRG is great. The saying always makes me smile and the dragon stencil is lovely: so sinuous. The strawberry buckets are cute too.

Terracruz's package from Bobomom is great. So many things, you've really been spoiled. The pink panther bag almost makes me like pink! (and for me that's saying a lot) The doggie heart is sweet (and clearly well received). The lunch bag: is it reversible? And the mustache stamps and pen holder just made me smile.

Mandys_momma's package from Stickerchic87 is funky. I love the hearts on the bag, The zip bags are lovely, I like the fabric and the magnets are just sweet.

Lukenlarry's package from Quaggy is splendid. I love the batik fabrics, they remind me of when I was at high school (UK style). The embroidery is so personal, wonderful. And the tree painting is magical.

Sharalee's package from Raewolo is lovely. The striking colours of the bag and mug rug are very modern and the round zipper pouch is pretty and so unusual. I like the pattern of the pink one and the magnetic clothes pegs are such a good idea.

We have continued with some fantastic packages, I await with anticipation more photos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
teelee
« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2012 02:09:39 PM »

This being my first craft swap, all I can say is Wowza! I got my package from Interrobam right before leaving for the weekend. I'm so amazed by the quality work! The bar is set pretty high Smiley

First the tote bag-- I love the color. It's so fun and cherry! Perfect for the grocery store.

Check out the box detail:

And then I got an apron! So pretty...Looks like something straight out of Anthropologie (which I love).

Ruffle detail:

And best of all? Pockets!

Ooh and I got some yummy caramel candies. Thank you so much Interrobam!! Love it all! I'll be finishing yours up this week.  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog: http://thestitcherati.com
Knitting, sewing, cooking...makin' stuff
FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2012 02:17:38 PM »

That apron looks super awesome!  I also like the color of your tote.  Smiley  Its very happy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raewolo
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2012 03:22:25 PM »

Interrobam, you did an awesome job! I love the bag it's so cute, but that apron is to die for!! Teelee you are one lucky girl!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Work With New Camera Raw 4.0 Interface
How to Work With Camera Raw in Adobe Camera Plug-in
How to Create Custom Contact Sheets in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Use the Slideshow Mode in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Use the Batch Renaming Function in Adobe Bridge CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...