A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
430 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2012  (Read 40056 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: September 16, 2012 04:40:04 PM »

That Frankie ATC is pretty awesome and I love the stuffed Spike!

Kookaloo_Starr and I added some extras to our prayer flag swap a little while ago. I received this awesome package today!!

The best two Teesha Moore Patches ever:

And a absolutely beautiful spirit doll. K_Starr called her "Dance Like Nobody is Watching." AND she painted the fabric herself with oil pastels and sealed it. Isn't she just perfect?

Thank you sooooo much, Kookie!! I love everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StickerChic87
« Reply #221 on: September 16, 2012 09:49:50 PM »

I really like that doll!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: September 17, 2012 02:58:44 AM »

It makes me so happy to see the doll in her home, I was worried she'd be lost in the mail, it was hard to send her away  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
gala_apples

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2012 09:16:20 PM »

ENGRbyDAY and I decided to do a private swap for more ATCs.

I love the 3d themes on both, they give it such a cool dynamic. And she sent some magazine pages to have fun with too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2012 02:40:18 PM »

Whoo yeah! I got a care-package from the wonderful Suereal!

It is beyond fabulous and flabbergasting and so much fun! And oh boy, there are so many, many wonderful things!
And what was the most fun was to watch my HunkyManflesh discovering that there were things marked especially for him! And here he is, playing with the bacon-bandaids, the zombie-mints ( meat flavour)  Grin, cinnamon gum and a bunch of small Dr.Who toys!

Thank you so much for sending him so much fun stuff- he was really touched to be included!

Suereal sent so many amazing things, that I'm not even sure, I can name them all:
she sent me Maccaroni and cheese and a maccaroni&cheese-air-freshener! Yum! And sparkly felt for more badges! And zombie and eyeball-stickers, eyeball-candy, halloween-cupcake-forms, colorful googly eyes, lots of mexican candy which is labelled "Jose's yummies", which is funny, because she calls me Jose-fine Grin and Hellokitty jellybeans and mints in different flavours and pretty boxes...

And then there were wonderful small items like craftster-badges and a mustache- and an eyeball-ring! Aaaand .. a STAR TREK KEY CHAIN! YAY! Grin

There also was a whole box full of small things for crafting, pendants, a creepy hellokitty and even a googly-eye-pin-cushion that I can snap on a sleeve!

But the bestest of all is my new favourite magnetic bottle monster and the magnetic googly eyes , that attached themselfes on my flower pot immediately:

Isn't he perfect? I just love him to pieces and since he's taken a fancy to a certain bottle on my shelf, I shall henceforth call him JimJohnnyJack Grin

THANK YOU, MY WONDERFUL AND AMAZING FRIEND! I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU SENT AND AM EVER SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE!

But that wasn't even all-

the wonderful and awesome LimeRiot and Jillybeans both gave Suereal something to send to me, so I was extra-extra-surprised!

LimeRiot sent a beautiful craft-set with funny super-awesome trading cards  that have funny descriptions on the back. My favourite ones are the mustache one and the ball lightning one " If you see it you'll probably die."  Grin

THANK YOU SO MUCH LIMERIOT!

And Jillybeans sent a set of super-pretty decorated key-ornaments and a really pretty bracelet! I love the colors and the elegance of it and will wear it proudly!

THANK YOU SO MUCH JILLYBEANS!

I feel really blessed that you amazing ladies sent me this wonderful package to brighten my dreary day! I am utterly touched that you are so nice to me and am ever so grateful to have found so many amazing people in this super-awesome community!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2012 09:33:38 PM »

Yeah!  I made it to the bottom of your heart!  Now I will worm my way up to your brain next Grin.  I had so much fun collecting all the stuff for you guys.  It was sort of addictive....so there is another envelope that should be getting there, right about...NOW...hhmm. ...NOW...okies, well soon anyway.

And remember sweetling, you touched me first!  That's what you get for talking to strangers Grin

OO and I think I forgot to meantion that Eisldora made the craftster pin Grin
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012 09:36:14 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2012 03:58:17 AM »

Oh, thank you Eiseldora!
I love the pin and I makes me feel like I am part of an awesome group!

And Suereal.. I think your zombie mints are working even on me! I can feel you working your way up towards my brain already Grin

And I got another envelope from dear Suereal with even more goodies:
(see, there are good things about being home sick!)

She sent a super-funky tunes-pouch that I love and dolls eyes I can't wait to use in a project and stuffie-noses and a really cool pair of fake silver lashes that will give either me or a stuffie an ass-kicking look and purple rubber band that will be used .. ehm... probably tomorrow Grin and funny creepy stickers! Oh so wonderful!

Thank you, my awesome friend!  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012 03:54:26 AM by BirdBones » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandykaye

Just me!

« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2012 01:13:14 PM »

I recently did an ATC swap with wittmert at her request! She is new to Craftster and wantd to try out a private swap first! She sent some lovely ATCs!!! We went with the theme of primary colors and she sent an extra one!\\

the red one is made of paper, marker and pens
the yellow is fabric pieced star with french knots titled "Starburst"

the blue one is titled "The Flight" and is on handmade paper with fabric pencils and inks
the green one is "Springtime in Paris" made with fabric, napkin, and papers

Great work Tina! You should definately get in the ATC swaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wittmert
« Reply #228 on: October 13, 2012 07:13:59 AM »

Here are my lovely ATCs from my swap with Mandykaye. She even sent me an extra Halloween one! I love the autumn feel of them, with the colors and the leaves.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #229 on: October 19, 2012 01:20:17 PM »

I received from 2 fabulous people some Beautiful Hearts. I'm going to have surgery on Monday & will be away for awhile & they decided to give me some Hearts to pick me up & they sure did! I cried each time. Such wonderful people here on Craftster. So I am posting the pics so everyone can see them!
Also to Thank Leslie & Susan for their thoughtfulness!!

Leslie's Hearts

They are all so pretty & the little dog one is so tiny & the stitches are invisible. The Little house one is so tiny stitches too! The quilted one is darling.

Susan's Hearts

They are all so pretty, but I love the fabric of the Halloween one & the different fabrics.

Also Susan told me what each one is meant for while I get well:
The Teddy Bear will keep any secrets I tell him.
The Halloween one will scare away any baddies.
And the Heart one will remind me to come back to the Swaps as soon as possible as I  can & I will for sure!
Thanks again Leslie & Susan, You're both the BEST!!  I love all the Hearts!!
Sharalee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.craftysisters-sharalee.blogspot.com

"Art doll swap Rd 2/sent
"Yet another TM Patch swap"/
"Prayer flag swap Rd 3/
"Black Apple doll swap Rd 3/

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/also Teesha Moore Patches/Felt Badges! PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photoshop Tutorial - How to Increase Contrast
Photoshop Tutorial - Remove Color
Photoshop Tools and Menus Tutorial
Free Backgrounds and Royalty Free Images
How to Use Clip Notes in Premiere Pro CS4
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...