A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
523 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2012  (Read 44541 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2012 01:00:36 PM »

What a great fabric bowl and kit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
yoopidou
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: August 08, 2012 01:18:31 PM »

I received the cutest inchies from Kimchery, in a beautiful card. They are colorful and finely drawn.

She really mastered my hammock theme, just looking at it, I feel already relaxed! I would write more but I have a good book to finish and I'm already heading out to the hammock. Sorry!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2012 03:00:35 PM »

Hey gang!
mrs.turner and I did a small swap- I sent her some yarn I spun and dyed, and she made me this adorable Baby Vader hoop! You're seeing it on my fridge, the back is magnetized! How cool is this?!?!

Thanks, mrs.turner! I absolutely love it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012 03:01:00 PM by pollyprissypants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2012 03:07:56 PM »

Love that hoop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mrs.turner

Jen of all Trades - Master of None.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2012 08:31:44 PM »

You are totally welcome! It was fun to stitch! Can't wait to see and feel my homespun yarn!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happy Crafting!
Helena Puck
« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2012 05:31:00 AM »

Love the hoop! Clever idea. Adorable design!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
mrs.turner

Jen of all Trades - Master of None.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2012 09:31:51 AM »

I had done a swap with pollyprissypants and I sent her magnetized embroidery hoop of Baby Darth Vader (you might have seen a few posts up) and I received this totally awesome hand spun, hand dyed yarn. She did such a rad ass job on it and I can't wait to utilize it!

Thanks pollyprissypants!

On and that rad Beatles card was included too. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happy Crafting!
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2012 11:36:16 AM »

THE PACKAGE THAT TRAVELED AROUND THE WORLD IN 90 DAYS

Today I received the wonderful and awesome carepackage, that the incredibly wonderful and awesome dear Suereal sent off to me on May 12th! It only took 90 days to reach me and trust me, there has been much fretting over its long absence-but apparently, it took the scenic round traveling by ship Grin

But oh- was it ever worth the wait!

It came in the cutest Barbie-box, curtesy of craftylittlemonkey - and trust me, it will be loved! And it was filled to the brim with all kinds of amazing things that have me grinning like a demented monkey.
First off, Suereal used the most wonderful stationary (that I now will have to make copies of) for a letter explaining the contents.
She sent wonderful stickers that will be kept for something extrodinary and a heap of felt that I will now have to turn into yet more odd badges! Whee! And there was candy... yes, that's the grinning starting again...and even an eyeball-jawbreaker, that I assume will probably really break my untrained european jaw Roll Eyes
And there is a fun purple hair pin and wonderfully warm grey mittens to keep the cold away..

And then there was the most darling little box with wee things in it, among those a mini-rubber-chicken that is screaming to become jewellry Grin and some purple helping-hands that will either serve to stir things, help with sewing or drop me when I chose "down" Grin

And - traveling in a small innocent envelope, the bestest badge anyone could wish for:

And that's still not all! There was a monstrous key charm and unicorns! (Actually, Suereal bought two boxes of unicorns, so we'd both have one. She got the colorful and cute Stellina and I, of course, got the punk of the gang- Pogo. And he even has a little bandaid on his nose!squeal!) And there was something else to help with making small detailed felt-badges, that I can't wait to try out: Lite steam-A-seam2

And for my most favourite items among all these wonderful things:

Craftylittlemonkey was nice enough to have a cup sent to me by proxy and I really love it- it has a pretty flower pattern on the outside and Alice-in-Wonderland playing cards on the inside and it is telling me to read my tea leaves, which from now on, I will do Grin
THANK YOU CRAFTYLITTLEMONKEY!

And the wonderful Suereal picked up a really cute shirt for me with a crazy-cute cat-skull pattern on it- I simply love it.
But the best .... she sent me a spoon!
A spoon I say, a spoon from her daily silver ware set, so we can virtually have tea together.

... yes, I am having the sniffles now...

Thank you, my wonderful Suereal! You are simply amazing and I love you and everything you sent and I will now continue staring at all the incredible things you sent- you are simply the bestest!

Henceforth I shall call myself "spoiled little german girl", I believe Grin Grin Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2012 03:09:33 PM »

It is like there are finely photos that prove Nessie exists!  My faith has been completely restored in the postal system...and I learned that if you send things by LAND to a place in the ocean from your own hunk of land ...it takes much longer....But yeah yeah YEAH!  My beloved BB got my beloved spoon.  I love my silver wear hehehe.  I would grab them as i was going out the door in an emergency.  I feel like it was like sending you ...well...a digit of mine...to stir your tea Grin...yes...I am claiming the title of suereal Spoonfingers....

And the fingerless gloves were worn by me for about 2 years before I managed to shrink them beyond possible finger insertion, let alone the compleat hand.  I was guessing that BB's delicate little wing bones would have no trouble slipping in.

Here's a pic of Stellina, my Tokidoki unicorn blind box sistah to the one I sent to BB.  The Tea critters in the front are from craftylittlemonkey. ..as is my new little felted penguin ghost that is hovering in the upper left Grin  clm sent me a new crafty package that I must get pics of ASAP!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2012 04:25:16 PM »

I am so going to make me a craftlittlemonkey goddess of inspiration tin some day Grin  She sent me yet another amazing box of yummy things!!

The wee dark guy in the Friends pic above was also sent this package.

Here's to a hearty mug of Yeahitallgottotheon eswewanteditto highly aged craftster love!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rachel Hore Explains the Story of a Place of Secrets
Elena Gorokhova Discusses a Mountain of Crumbs
The Seven Rays Book Trailer
The Lorenzo von Matterhorn from the Playbook
Novelist M.R. Hall Discusses His Book: the Disappeared
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...