A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 316,609
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2012  (Read 78046 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2012 06:02:37 PM »

Hey guys! Smmarrt and I did a private swap with The Monkees dotees! She made me Davy Jones, and I made her Peter Tork. Here's Davy, in all his glory....

Thank you, Smmarrt, he rocks!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012 06:03:19 PM by pollyprissypants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

teachart
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2012 11:13:51 AM »

ZEBROCTOPUS!!!! OMG he/she is amazing! I love the braids and the stitching on the top!

So yes, I am also in this 3-way-bird swap  Grin And My package arrived yesterday! I received a little package from suereal a few weeks ago but was having some camera trouble (actually it turned out to be just bad memory card which is why it took me so long to figure out what was wrong with my camera because nothing was  Tongue)

Any who I have pictures now! 

I play on a coed softball team and our name is "Pigs Might Fly" hence the flying piggie  Grin (besides the fact that if you add wings to any animal  it automatically makes it way cooler)

and inside him an emergency kit including googly eyes, sticky tabs, pins and bandages (which I had a picture of on the crappy memory card but have since dispursed the innards of the egg to various parts of my crafty room and figured you all could picture these items so I need not collect them for another photo shoot  Grin)

And the fantastic BirdBones spoiled me even though we agreed on a tiny extra  Grin 

An amazing little beatles pouch and loads of candy! Some I will have to hide from my self so I don't eat it all now! I did have one of the Crispello chocolates and I shed a little tear it was so delicious  Grin I don't know what you do over in that part of the world to make chocolate so delicious but keep it up  Cheesy

BirdBones also made me a SLEW of crafter scout badges which I will post over there when I get a sec! Thanks again J, I can't wait to get started on suereals bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BirdBones
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2012 11:59:29 AM »

The flying pig is super-cute! Suereal makes the bestest odd things Grin

And I'm so glad the package made it to you safely- I will make sure to remember you liked the crispellos on my next supermarket excursion Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
teachart
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2012 06:02:09 AM »

OOPS I realized I didn't post the awesome earrings from BirdBones!! Here they are!

And for good measure, here's another pics of them, modeled by the lovely Amy Debra  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2012 04:14:01 PM »

oh teachart, birdbones, and suereal.  I love you guys!  I love this 3-way swap you guys got going on!  So much creativity!  <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I'm so crafty, I make babies!  Baby Bean 2.0 born 6/1/16
BirdBones
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2012 08:42:47 PM »

oh teachart, birdbones, and suereal.  I love you guys!  I love this 3-way swap you guys got going on!  So much creativity!  <3

Oh, so glad you like it, jilly! Grin We were thinking of this as sort of a trial-run possibly for a real swap to follow later- would you be interested in taking part in that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewphie

embroidery addict

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2012 02:43:44 PM »

I am doing a personal swap withLeslieshappyheart for some felt badges. Look what she sent me they are so beautifully made and detailed. I don't know how she managed to cut out such little bits of felt so neatly.The stitching  is tiny and perfect. I love how the stitches look like scales!

Thank you so much Leslieshappyheart
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like my stuff? Why don't you come visit sometime?
http://sewphietom.blogspot.com
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2012 05:43:05 PM »

OOO I love the fishes!  The heart is pretty as well and they are all very well done.  You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2012 06:36:22 AM »

You are very welcome, Sewphie!  I had so much fun making them for you, and I look forward to seeing what you have made for me!

Here are pics I took before sending:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
sewphie

embroidery addict

« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2012 01:39:05 PM »

Glad you were able to post some better photos - it was raining heavily here so the light was rubbish for getting nice photos but I didn't want to wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like my stuff? Why don't you come visit sometime?
http://sewphietom.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Pretty Planters
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...