A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 306,076
Currently Running With Scissors:
256 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2012  (Read 75940 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2012 11:31:03 AM »

I traded inchies with nilmerg for her black and white theme collection. In return, she sent me 9 artist inchies and 6 travel inchies:

I'm still working on my journal from my trip last November, so these will definitely join the others I have received.

And this is straight off of my Pinterest, the evolution of art:

Thanks Elaine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Summer Ninni Swap - crafting
Mini Junk Journal Swap - crafting
Craftster Trading Cards - Eeek! I'm in
seeuudee

Smile!

« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2012 03:16:47 PM »

IsikkahJai and I ran a personal swap alongside the last round of the Altered Puzzle Swap and we agreed to swap 3 pieces. My theme is under the sea and I received these 3 amazing pieces. Thank you, I love them all and they are great additions to my puzzle.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2012 08:59:23 PM »

I recieved these great Black and white inchies from Smmarrt. She also included some little books for my kids and the remainers of the paint chips Smiley Thank you

THIS ROCKS   Logged

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2012 05:18:13 AM »

Nilmerg and I did a personal swap of black and white inchies. She sent these to me:

Love them! Thanks Nilmerg Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt

« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2012 05:55:04 PM »

I am swapping Monkees dotees with pollyprissypants and she sent me Peter Tork!

He's hanging with Buddy Holly and I hope they make beautiful music together!
Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Summer Ninni Swap - crafting
Mini Junk Journal Swap - crafting
Craftster Trading Cards - Eeek! I'm in
kriSmith
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2012 04:47:31 PM »

I swapped TM Patches with Craftsunderground. For the life of me I can't get a good picture. The green is a shimmery and beautiful fabric. I love the dress form.

Thanks for swapping.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2012 08:42:03 PM »

That lace dress TM patch is beautiful.

I recieved more black and white inchies. This time from LlissaRedd. I love how she used all the ammusing names from the paint chips!

Thank you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2012 01:14:51 PM »

Moved from: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=11.0
(EDIT:  some day I will grock how to put things where they belong.  it doesn't work in my real life either Grin)

alllrightythen...We have all ready been kicked out of one forum (thus the Rebel Alliance tag even though there is no Star Wars any where near this) so don't be supprised if we get moved again (which we did Grin) (technically, the bags are not finished...yet....)...but Welcome to The Great Rebel Alliance Ovoid Crimson Avian Bag Experiment!!  It's a long convoluted story as how we got to this point, but the basics are BirdBones, teachart and I decided to see if a Round Robin (or OCA from now on) would work under a craftster format.  BB and I wanted some things with more then one craftster involved...and both our first thought was teachart.  And it turns out teachart has been toying with the idea of orging a OCA type swap, so clearly it was meant to be Grin

The first thing we learned was it is hard to stick to self imposed deadlines with out the looming fear of orgs. and mods.  All 3 of of spent time and energy apologizing to each other that such and such arbitrary date was not going to be met.  Sine we are all confident that we won't be flaked upon, there was no real issue.  But in a real swap I do think the rules would have to be rather strict and clear.  Like, "If you don't do the first send by such and such you will get a neg intill you do AND you will have a comment about it forever.

But we did eventually all mail, and today I got my package from teachart with BirdBones bag parts in it.  We also agreed to extras for the in between person, so I'm posting the extras teachart sent me.  Eventually we will all post our finished bags here as well.

I'm starting with the crafted extra...

TOCK!! OMG!  TOCK!!  If you haven't read The Phantom Tollbooth, I highly re comend it.  I have been reading it every few years since I read it in the 4th grade.  I still love it just as much now as then.  Anyway, teachart is a fan too...which explains many many things to me Grin  Anyway..I LOVE him E!! Thanks so much Grin

then this...

There are booger flavored jelly beans in that box.....How cool is that??  And I have a bit of a spoiler alert for BB....the giant eyeball is a HUGE jawbreaker, and I sent a pink one to BirdBones in a care package that has yet to arrive with her.  LOVE it when that kind of thing happens Grin

I also got all the parts of the bag that teachart made for BirdBones.  My job now is to monsterfy it.  I made teachart's bag and it is with BB, who will do monsterly things with it.  BB made mine and it is on it's way to teachart for monstering.  And the three of us will live happily ever after, with our new monster bags from our 2 craftster friends,  for ever and ever Grin  

I'm PMIng this link to my gggrrrlllsss now, so they can add their thoughts and pics here too
suereal
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012 04:04:49 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
teachart
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2012 02:31:39 PM »

craftylittlemonkey- he's some rabbit 'cause he's a dog  Grin And yes you must read!!

I'm so excited that you got everything  suereal  Cheesy It's going to be so fun to see what you create from what I sent you Smiley
(and I kind of like being in craftster limbo- I think it rather fits where we are in the OCA  Cheesy)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
BirdBones
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2012 02:41:43 PM »

I also received the parts for teacharts bag already- and they will be fun to work with.. But since all three of us want to be surprised by the final bag-monster-thingy, there will be no pictures of the parts yet Grin

Instead, I give you the awesome extra I received from the amazing suereal:

Meet ZEBROCTOPUS!

Isn't he amazing? He's cute and practical, protects and defends my sacred, lifesaving anti-communication device and receives lots of stares in public transportation Grin I love him to pieces... now I finally have something of my dear suereal that I can carry around with me...
And did you see the glorious fabric? It came wrapped in it and it's going straight to my little corner of fabric-treasures that are taken out every now and then, admired and then put back safely, because it's just too darling to cut up Grin

like this:

Admittedly, I was the last one to send, so teachart sadly will be the last to receive her bag-building blocks and thus suereal will have to wait the longest for her finished bag...To make up for that, I sent a little care-package on its way to suereal today, because I just couldn't NOT make her a little extra too....
Here's a hint:
You can fit one in two and hang three on it Grin
*evil mad scientist laughter ensuing*

And a hint for teachart's extra:
orange in the sky with polka dots Wink

Did I confuse you? Aaaah. Mission accomplished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
July 27, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Making Pom Poms
Your Dog Oughta Be In Pictures

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...