A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,169
Currently Running With Scissors:
421 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2012  (Read 46568 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2012 06:34:31 PM »

I did a personal swap with moniqueramsey.  She totally spoiled me with 4 cute TM patches fabric and floss.

I love them all the owls, buttons galore, sewing and the floral button. Adding them to my growing stash of TM patches to create something magnificent. Love the different shapes and sizes great when I start piecing them together.

Moniqueramsey also spoiled me with these fabric and floss so I can create more!  Thank you so much for a fantastic package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2012 03:49:05 PM »

Mini_mum and I did a Personal TI/SOB swap.  We both had some things happen, so there were delays in shipping, but my package arrived today, and there are no words to describe how much she spoiled me!

Hugely picture OBESE!  I will try the thumbnail thing, so hopefully it will be better.  She shipped a package that weight 9.98 kg from the UK to the USA!  I ~can not even begin~ to comprehend just how expensive that must have been!

Anyway, on with the goodness, so that you will all know what a phenomenal swap partner she is! 

First thing when I opened the package was this box

Inside it was this pile of little things...OMG! SO many little packages!  My husband politely requested that I wait to open until after he left, because my SQUEE's were giving him a headache.

Inside the yellow one was this BEAUTIFUL necklace that is several strands braided together. The beads are amethyst nuggets and shell bits.   She requested that I put the clasp on- Absolutely, I can do that, and can't wait to wear it!
It did not photograph well, and I will try again.

In the other packages (remember, this is just the first thing to open) there was a huge assortment of chocolate.  My mother requested "English Chocolate" and now that I have tried it, I understand completely why it is that when my mother said those two words it sounded exactly like it was "bold, in italics and underlined".  Apparently, I have been being given a very poor substitute all of this time... I am actually considering moving, just for the chocolate Smiley

Mini_mum's very first ATC ever and her second ever Zentangle- all in one, and all for me!  I am truly spoiled Smiley

the prettiest Celtic Knot work fabric ever!  I already have some ideas for what to do with it Smiley

this awesome wall art

a royal decree telling everyone just how awesome I am Smiley She added a note, saying great minds think alike, because I sent her a very similar thing Smiley

an awesome tiara made of feathers and rhinestones!  I tried to do an action shot, but my cell phone ate the picture.  *sigh*

And so very much more!  I am stopping though, because it will take forever to show it all.  The pictures are posted in my photo gallery if you want to see them all Smiley

Thank you so much Mini_mum!  Looking forward to swapping again with you, super soon! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2012 07:52:20 AM »

I painted some shoes for cackle and in exchange she made me an altered tin.  And can I just say, it rocks!  Feast your eyes on this:

TADA!  A faery altered tin chalk full of magic and sweetness! 

The back!

Thanks so much, cackle!  I LOVE it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2012 02:18:49 PM »

I keep meaning to post these awesome quilty squares Suereal sent to me, here they are.

They'll eventually end up in a scrappy quilt I'm putting together for one of my kids. It's one of those will-take-forever projects, you know they kind...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2012 04:13:51 PM »

And just so every one knows, I made them larger then she asked for so they can all be cut to the right size.  One person's 4 inch is a nother's 4ish inch Grin

And now I suddenly remember I need to post the preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'amzinglylyawesomeandexcelentitseemsongoingandIfeelsogreatfullfor') supplies package that I got from the one who I MUSt consider a benefactor (she sends me such cool stuff!!) ...craftylittlemonkey *much hooping and hollering should happen now*

This is the box (it came wrapped in paper so the wonderfullness was not messed with) The first thing out of the box was the world!  A humongous (!!!) world map!!

Just LOOK at all that!!  I look at it and am lost for hours in thinking about what all this could become *wicked grin*

These are the things I was most in awe of Grin

Check out these tiny treasures!  They are mirror of each other in some cases.  I love tiny things Grin

And Red Rose Tea figures!!  I love the animal ones, and have been thinking they could be used on boxes as legs if you get 4 matching ones.  SO YEAH!!!

And a bunch of things were packed in this in the Barbie Box.  I am sure I can find a use for tiny shelves Grin

ANDand she sent me a very amazing cup to pass on to the very amazing BirdBones, so I didn't take a pic..wishing I had though Grin
You SoAwesomelyROCK Tisha!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012 04:19:20 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2012 04:32:03 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like all the weirdo doo-dads I manage to cram my life full of. If you can believe it I have even MORE stuff I wish I'd jammed into that parcel. In your fave things that blue glass drop has a story, my small girl brought it home on accident from a playmate's house and we meant to return it for over a YEAR but we didn't ever get the chance and then we moved, lol. So it's got little girl love energy all kinds.
And those super duper jointed dolls, I found them BOTH in the thrift store and couldn't resist but they freak me out something fierce. I know you'll make something horrunderful with them (horrible/wonderful).
The casette tape comes out of the Barbie walkman, in case you didn't find that out yet Cheesy! And the headphones go with it too...

I'm working on the quilt! At least in my mind. Your squares are total inspiration, thank you so muchy <3.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012 04:34:43 PM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2012 04:35:08 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like all the weirdo doo-dads I manage to cram my life full of. If you can believe it I have even MORE stuff I wish I'd jammed into that parcel. In your fave things that blue glass drop has a story, my small girl brought it home on accident from a playmate's house and we meant to return it for over a YEAR but we didn't ever get the chance and then we moved, lol. So it's got little girl love energy all kinds.
And those super duper jointed dolls, I found them BOTH in the thrift store and couldn't resist but they freak me out something fierce. I know you'll make something horrunderful with them (horrible/wonderful).
The casette tape comes out of the Barbie walkman, in case you didn't find that out yet Cheesy!

I'm working on the quilt! At least in my mind. Your squares are total inspiration, thank you so muchy <3.

I have a bunch more done for you.  I'm trying to make a few of each kind that I am coming up with Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2012 05:08:04 PM »

'The Joy of Sox'... Grin  hee-hee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
suereal

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2012 05:52:50 PM »

'The Joy of Sox'... Grin  hee-hee!

heheh Yeah *blush*  I like Sox it seems...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2012 11:25:13 AM »

I recently did a wonderful swap with the talented nilmerg and she made me these fabulous felt Iced Gems. Yum!

They're so much fun, I love them!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Melissa Anelli Talks About Harry, A History
Stephanie McClellan and Beth Hamilton Talk About So Stressed
Illustrator Marla Frazee Shows You All the World
Sam McLeod Talks About Big Appetite
Fans of the Pendragon Series Talk About Favorite Characters and Scenes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...