A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 307,943
Currently Running With Scissors:
398 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2012  (Read 76768 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2012 06:46:46 PM »

Here are two hoops from two different swaps...

This one is from mezcraft who is uber talented, I had a bit of a craft crush and she agreed to swap with me (Thanks!)i LOVE this hoop, I love Day of the Dead Painted Faces but I cant draw so I have to beg other people to make them for me and she delivered beautifully..

This second one is from BurstofPanties.. It is monster high themed and I am going to give it to my daughter for her birthday, she loves monster high and I have a feeling she is really going to love this hoop.  I love the texture and the border it rocks!!!

Dontcha love 'em???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
GoldenSunshine

Cookie Monster LOVE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2012 02:12:07 PM »

I did a private swap with craftsunderground- and I have received her patches and we also decided on exchange of fabrics!

Close-ups on the neat patches!!

My Horoscope- Gemini

I can't remember the name of this- dolly? Did you make this?

Flowers!!

I loved everything, even the vintage fabrics!!! Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2012 07:00:02 PM »

I too did a private swap with craftsunderground for some tm patches.  She sent some awesome patches and loads of vintage lace.  She even made a covered button off my wist.  How cool!  The lace is from the 20's and believe me they don't make it like this anymore. I see some being used on bookmarks and some other treasures.  Thanks for a great package!!!!!!!

Loving the flowers shown with the lace.  She used one on a patch and the crochet inset is so cute and vintage looking.  The third patch represents virgo my zodiac sign.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2012 07:09:45 PM »

Spikefan and I did a personal swap also and I received some fantastic hot pads that she crocheted.  Loving all 4 of these.  this is a craft I do not do and always treasure partners who send me some of their creativity.  I love halloween and she nailed two that are similar to ones on my wist!  She also matched perfectly the colors of my kitchen in the aqua and pale yellow.  It is as if she has visited my kitchen before.  Both of these have loop hangers and will be displayed rather than used.

Not only did she send me the hotpads but she also sent me 4 crocheted spiders and 3 snails from my pinterest and a school bus magnet. These are so stinkin cute and have been a want for so long.  These will be used to embellish some kitchen towels.  Thanks you so much for an awesome swap!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilibet
Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2012 03:28:30 AM »

I received two beautiful pieces from Gini in a personal swap. Check them out, I love them!

I love the background, and the little purple ribbon.

Mmm, I didn't realise the flash messed this one up. I love it though, especially the blingbling Wink.

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
IdlersDesign
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2012 06:48:13 AM »

I'm doing a personal swap with Whats_her_name and she sent me a lovely pair of socks; they are warm and comfy!

Thank you Karrie, I'll try to send your pair asap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
seeuudee

Smile!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2012 12:17:08 PM »

I received two beautiful pieces from Gini in a personal swap. Check them out, I love them!
I love the background, and the little purple ribbon.
Mmm, I didn't realise the flash messed this one up. I love it though, especially the blingbling Wink.
Thank you!

I am glad you like them - I really struggled with your theme, but was really happy with how they turned out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2012 06:34:31 PM »

I did a personal swap with moniqueramsey.  She totally spoiled me with 4 cute TM patches fabric and floss.

I love them all the owls, buttons galore, sewing and the floral button. Adding them to my growing stash of TM patches to create something magnificent. Love the different shapes and sizes great when I start piecing them together.

Moniqueramsey also spoiled me with these fabric and floss so I can create more!  Thank you so much for a fantastic package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2012 03:49:05 PM »

Mini_mum and I did a Personal TI/SOB swap.  We both had some things happen, so there were delays in shipping, but my package arrived today, and there are no words to describe how much she spoiled me!

Hugely picture OBESE!  I will try the thumbnail thing, so hopefully it will be better.  She shipped a package that weight 9.98 kg from the UK to the USA!  I ~can not even begin~ to comprehend just how expensive that must have been!

Anyway, on with the goodness, so that you will all know what a phenomenal swap partner she is! 

First thing when I opened the package was this box

Inside it was this pile of little things...OMG! SO many little packages!  My husband politely requested that I wait to open until after he left, because my SQUEE's were giving him a headache.

Inside the yellow one was this BEAUTIFUL necklace that is several strands braided together. The beads are amethyst nuggets and shell bits.   She requested that I put the clasp on- Absolutely, I can do that, and can't wait to wear it!
It did not photograph well, and I will try again.

In the other packages (remember, this is just the first thing to open) there was a huge assortment of chocolate.  My mother requested "English Chocolate" and now that I have tried it, I understand completely why it is that when my mother said those two words it sounded exactly like it was "bold, in italics and underlined".  Apparently, I have been being given a very poor substitute all of this time... I am actually considering moving, just for the chocolate Smiley

Mini_mum's very first ATC ever and her second ever Zentangle- all in one, and all for me!  I am truly spoiled Smiley

the prettiest Celtic Knot work fabric ever!  I already have some ideas for what to do with it Smiley

this awesome wall art

a royal decree telling everyone just how awesome I am Smiley She added a note, saying great minds think alike, because I sent her a very similar thing Smiley

an awesome tiara made of feathers and rhinestones!  I tried to do an action shot, but my cell phone ate the picture.  *sigh*

And so very much more!  I am stopping though, because it will take forever to show it all.  The pictures are posted in my photo gallery if you want to see them all Smiley

Thank you so much Mini_mum!  Looking forward to swapping again with you, super soon! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2012 07:52:20 AM »

I painted some shoes for cackle and in exchange she made me an altered tin.  And can I just say, it rocks!  Feast your eyes on this:

TADA!  A faery altered tin chalk full of magic and sweetness! 

The back!

Thanks so much, cackle!  I LOVE it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I'm so crafty, I make babies!  Baby Bean 2.0 born 6/1/16
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book
A Little Birdie Told Me

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...