A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,773
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2012  (Read 65656 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2012 09:33:33 AM »

Another personal swap for a bookmark with my friend, gozer!  How could I not have something from her!? I absolutely love her ATCs, and her bookmark is no exception!

I love the mermaid!  She draws such amazing mermaids!  She also sent me some extras for me to make into bookmarks, as well!  Yay!  Thanks gozer, you rock!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012 10:39:28 AM by jillybeans » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

I had a stroke Oct. 6th. Doing OK..just slow ;D

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2012 05:14:34 PM »

gozer is such an amazing artist!  Nice score jillybeans Grin

I got a FABO crafty supplie package from craftylittlemonkey a bit ago.  Finally, some time to get it posted Grin

There was 2 cards, one a vintage with cute wee kiddos, one a print of one of my favor Salvidor Dali pics.  2 light up Christmas light necklaces, for my new electric obsession Grin.  A wee, punch out house, that I'm devising ideas for as we speak.  A accordion blank book, ATC card blanks, bend (SO cool!), a cool hanger, tubing (I've needed some and not had any), shells (which I just learned can be colored with alcohol inks), and a cute little med tin.  Then...

A tiny gord salt shaker, 4 plastic chatchkies, a cute iron on star, bottle cap, bit of coral and a cool fossil.

this is my favor.  Guns, skulls, bowling pins and antlers.  I am n love with the antlers, and am imagining so many things with horns now Grin Grin Grin

Thanks so much CLM!  You make me feel so lucky Grin
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012 05:17:35 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2012 05:27:04 PM »

Girl, if anybody can figure out some wonderfully strange and awesome crafty thing to do with that lot I KNOW it's YOU! LOL, I can't wait to see what you do with your new collection of oddities Cheesy.

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2012 10:58:05 PM »

After being in the Make My Collectible swap, I practically begged Makaylalee to do a personal swap with me Smiley She made some beautiful polymer clay pieces of her partners' pets, and my 15 year-old Australian Shepherd, Lucy, had recently passed away. I asked Makayla to make me some pieces to remind me of her and boy, did she ever Smiley

First, this adorable necklace with my Lucy as a teeny angel with her usual happy smiley face:

Such amazing detail and expression and color. I really admire polymer clay artists!

Then this wonderful piece:

Absolutely love it. I teared up when I opened the box.

And this gorgeous raindrop pendant from my Pinterest:

Here's a photo of Lucy so you can see what an amazing job Makayla did:

I'm so lucky to have these awesome pieces of art to remember my girl by. Thanks so much for doing this for me Makayla, it means so much! I hope that you like the pieces I made you too Smiley

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2012 07:52:05 AM »

Oh my!  The australian shepherd on the white piece is fantastic!  I love the wings on it too.

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2012 03:36:58 PM »

Lucy was a beautiful girl. And wow, those are incredible. I can see why you begged her to swap with you.

In the destashalong, i mentioned that i would love a hoop with "smile and nod" on it. A couple days later, mellybelly81 PMd me and asked if i would be interested in a personal swap. Um, of course! Cheesy
She said as soon as she read my profile, she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

I love it! One of my favorite fonts.
And look at the teeny knots. Awesome.

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2012 05:50:30 PM »

What a beautiful tribute to your beloved baby! I know what it is like too I had lost my Buster of 16 years ( almost) I received some wonderful things like this also and a year later they are my most treasured items! This is just beautiful!!!

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012 11:07:30 AM »

And here is my lovely package from hgddm! Sorry it took so long to post, I had no idea this board even existed, lol.

First off is this beautiful wall hanging made from a silver serving tray.  Genius idea!  She put chalkboard paint on it, so me and my family can write little notes to each other. Smiley

Very pretty peacock feather and crystal necklace!  Loves it. Smiley

And, last but not least, this wonderful romantic altered tin!  Outside.

Aaaaand inside! Smiley

Everything is so pretty and totally me.  Thank you again!

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012 03:39:33 PM »

I did a personal swap with kwality570 for a bookmark, because I absolutely needed a monster bookmark.  Her monsters are just too cute!

Isn't he great!  I love the kite background, too!  Though it doesn't show, his body is glittery! Ooooo!  Thank kwality, I love my new little monster friend!

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2012 05:22:45 PM »

MidnightSun pm'd me a while ago asking if I wanted to swap with her....really???  YAY!!! My first personal swap!!!!!  She wanted a Spongebob and I was only too happy to make her one (even if I did take forever to do it) but she totally spoiled me!!!!  She is an awesome seamstress!!!!  She told me she would make Daysie some diaper covers, so I got her package and first I pulled out some mugrugs for me and the kids.  I have been wanting one of these FOREVER and these ones are perfect!!!

Then she sent me this AMAZING bag!!!!  I LOVE this!!!!  Its glittery too, but you can't really tell in the pics.

And she sent Daysie TWO diaper covers, except I can't possibly use these as diaper covers.  NO WAY!!!  These are gonna be little skirts!!!  They are beyond ADORABLE!!!!!!

And the front of the birdie cover

My camera is having temper tantrums and will only take nice pics when it wants, so if you have better ones MidnightSun please post them!!
All of the fabrics she chose are beautiful!!!  Thank you so mcuh midnightsun!!!!!!  I LOVE everything!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012 05:23:20 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Patricia Cornwell on Writing About Darkness and Loss
Our Fiction Picks for 2014
Our Nonfiction Picks for 2014
Scott Westerfeld on the Book That Changed His Life
Allison Pataki Delves the Tumultuous Love Story of Emperor Franz Joseph
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...