A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2012  (Read 44676 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2012 02:10:23 PM »

I've been craft bombed again by the superFABO BirdBones  Grin.  (The package I craft bombed her with is now around a month lost in space)  I also realized I didn't post her last package to me here, I posted it on the craftster scouts forum. So I'll post it here as well.

I just have to introduce my FABO new fuzzy friend....the Butterbearpus!!

When it first flew out of the package, it was a bit disorientated, and thus still enough for me to get a photo at least

I had only a moment to take a picture of the butterbearpus yawning.  After that it spent the rest of the night flittering around.  So I was able to get back to BB's package.

This is the pile of wrappers I found inside.  It seems the wee critters had gotten hungry on the trip over.  I'm glad BB put so much in, or the little things might have had to resort to eating each other....geeeeeehhh ...I hope no critters are missing BB!  The did mange to leave me 4 pieces it turned out Grin

I'm going to show the amazing badges she has sent me....starting with the bunch I got as a sort of Bday package last May.

Aren't they FABOFABOFABO?!  I love them all so much.

Then here are the Badges she sent me this time.

It's a good thing this rounds badges were in a thick plastic envelope, because I found it sticking out of the mouth of the next critter out of the box!  I didn't manage to get a pick of that as I could hear a bit of a gagging sound.  Once I got the tiny package out of the "badge monster" mouth it shot a hand out and clearly wanted it back.  It was quite strong, but I did manage to get the plastic and badges away from the poor thing.  I gave it a banana and it calmed down greatly..

Can you believe it?  But we are not done yet.  Check out this beauty

The butterbearpus has decided that the purse is it's home.  I'm fine with that as the BBP seems a neat and tidy creature.

And there is STILL more.  Here are some inspiring crafting extras..really big googly eyes!!!!  Loads of sparkle pompoms, felt cupcake (probably doomed to a life as zombie cupcakes and things like that Grin) And some very sparkly fun shapes that I don't have.  I see antenna and legs Grin

This batch is assorted other cool things.  Lets see...the zebra dispenses gum from it's..uh...bum.  A cute dog covered pad of paper. Bakugan stickers.  An adorable blind envelope collectable bird.  A super cute collapsible hair brush with an adorable poodle!  Sqqqquuueeeee!!  Ray Mystirio Jr. pencil set.  She also sent an Undertacker set, the Hub snapped that one up as he sorta look like Undie Grin  A magnetic monster book mark.  A screen cleaner with cutypoo bird on it.  The mutant HK card that she altered for me (you are so CLEVER!!)  And some HK labels.  Enough to mark things in my craft room to help me when I get it organized Grin

This pic is from the May package.  Loads of ephemera!  Firstly is my altered Hell Kitty card.  You better be carefull BB...I might start to expect a spliced HK card from you....some house fronts.  They are super detailed.  I can't remember the sweet faced kids show from China's name at the mo.  But her stickers are super cute.  Then there are several sheets of medieval heraldic stickers.

You have out done yourself yet again BB!  I  Love it all but YOU most!  Grin

« Last Edit: June 28, 2012 10:13:50 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2012 05:08:44 PM »

Oh, I am so glad the critters left you some of the candy at least Grin And I really hope you will be able to use what I've sent.. in fact, I'd really like to see if you can combine all of it into one of your glorious creations- and I am really curious to see some zombie-cupcakes!

A spliced HK? Is that a challenge I hear? *evil mad chainsaw-laughter ensuing* theeheee....

oh- but I hope that didn't scare off the package that is still on the way over here... I will put on some girly clothes and sit here nice and quiet and ladylike until it shows up... Oh, whom am I kidding? That'll never work,it will see right through the disguise. I am wondering what's taking it so long...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2012 08:56:30 AM »

Amazing swap packages!!  So much fun...and those badges are just to die for! 

Thanks for sharing your technique with us...I can see lots of possibilities in the future to creat a lot more detailed badges...

I love the crafting with the adult beverage badge the best! Cheesy (probably because I can relate too well to that...) Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2012 10:20:39 AM »

Today I received three wonderful felt badges from sewphie.  We agreed to swap badges based on stalking each other.  I love them all and can't choose a favorite!

I love cats of all kinds, but especially Siamese, because my family has two of them!  The felt pieces are so small, and the stitches are so tiny--I think sewphie must have used a magnifying glass to sew this one!

I'm all about sewing, and this badge got that right!  The tape measure marks around the edges are all sewn on!  Yes--that's right--those marks are not printed on there!  Look how the thread forms a heart, that is so me!

This is a "bonus" badge, since we only agreed to make two each.  She said she made me this Craftster Scout-style badge in honor of being one of the current featured swap organizers!  That is so awesome of you Sophie, thank you!  The felt is printed with silver sparkly decorations, and she decorated the wings on the envelope with gold thread.  I love the tiny heart button on the envelope!

Thanks for these amazing and meaningful badges, Sophie; you are a wonderful stitcher and swapper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2012 11:03:04 AM »

Wow! Truly amazing badges, sewphie! I love all the wonderful details on them! And the little heart-button on the envelope made me squeal Grin Lining the sewing-badge with something looking like a measuring-tape is a really cool idea and those mice are just incredibly cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2012 12:29:42 PM »

So very sweet!  All of them are sew purrrfect for lhh.  She is definitely an angel of an org.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2012 04:04:39 PM »

Thank you, suereal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2012 04:19:12 PM »

Those three felt badges are beautiful - so-o nicely done!   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
Smmarrt

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2012 04:32:44 PM »

Those badges are awesome. Love the organizer badge, especially.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Working
Altered Puzzle Pieces - again!
3-D Bugs coming soon....
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2012 07:44:32 PM »

OK, gotgrey and I swapped for sock monkeys a while ago and we got an awesome Link sock monkey!!!  Here is a pic of the thrilled recipient!!

Heres a better pic of Link

Thanks so much gotgrey!! He is very well loved!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ginger Guide for Sushi
How to Make Nigiri Sushi
How to Make Yellowtail Sushi
How to Make a Spicy Tuna Roll
How to Make a Salmon Roll
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...