Swap name: Coffee me up swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: sweetyetevil
Sign-up date range: now thru Jan 22 noon EST
Date to send item by:Monday, February 27
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES
If so, which country?USA only please so that there are no issues with sending items out of the country
Additional Age requirement? Per craftster guidelines
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Ahh coffee, the kick that gets so many of us going daily. If you love coffee then this is a swap for you!
Participants will be sending
1)one pound (LB) of coffee (ground or whole bean) preferable something local to your area. 2)a mug based on your partners likes/interests
3)three points of crafted items.
some ideas for items to make are:
decorated coffee jars (etched ,painted etc)
treats to go with coffee (biscuits, scones)
wall art-needle art, mixed media etc
coffee recipe book
Extras are not required but feel free to discuss extras with your partner as I know there are so many little things you could send with this swap!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you prefer whole or ground beans? Regular or decaf?
Any favorite coffee flavors or do you prefer plain?
Do you enjoy flavored creamer or syrups?
Any crafted item in particular that you would be interested in receiving?
Please post your pinterest or wist link if you have one right here!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: